Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

MadeleineG

Quote from: Zoe Snow on April 22, 2014, 11:16:18 PM
I'm about a week shy of 6 months on HRT.  The before picture is from a little over a year ago (was 100 pounds heavier than I am now).  Pretty happy with my progress so far.

I see lots of changes, Zoe, but none more profound than in your smile. :)
  •  

meganB

Quote from: Bijou on April 22, 2014, 08:24:14 PM
SO a couple days ago i decided to compare a pic of my wife and I from a few years ago, to now, and the difference was just amazing to me.

2-3 years ago (maybe more, it's fuzzy):

2 days ago:

That hat and jacket are the only "boy" clothes i've kept, btw.

Wonderful changes!

•  

E-Brennan

Quote from: Missadventure on April 23, 2014, 02:04:02 AM
3 months before starting HRT:

Day 1 of HRT:

3 months after starting HRT:

It's been a crazy ride, but I'm having a blast!

Misadventure, the changes in the three months of HRT are impressive.  Can't wait to see what you look like at the one year mark.  Nice results!
  •  

E-Brennan

Zoe, I concur with Gwynne: the biggest change is that you look so much happier now.

As for the changes on the outside, excellent job with the weight loss.  It's a nightmare shedding those pounds, especially when HRT comes into play.  If those photos were put in front of me without knowing they are of the same person, I'd never have guessed that it's a before and after.  I'd have said they were of two different people.
  •  

Melissa_fox

Wow Bijou, truly amazing!

SO a couple days ago i decided to compare a pic of my wife and I from a few years ago, to now, and the difference was just amazing to me.

2 days ago:

•  

Melissa_fox

IamSoSacred, what I change. I would never known you were born a boy.

Quote from: IamSoScared on April 18, 2014, 08:56:44 PM
2010:

2014 - 1 year & 5 months on HRT:

•  

Melissa_fox

Yes Emily, look at your hips and thighs, They are 100% female looking. If you had long hair that would complete the whole transformation.

Quote from: ♡ Emily ♡ on April 18, 2014, 05:25:41 AM
Hey! I could not figure out where to post this and in the end decided to put it here because it sort of fits in, but since this thread is supposed to be uplifting and inspiring, my post can have an adverse effect so if mods might think that it should go elsewhere, please remove it.
So, getting to the point. I was fooling around with spring-andro outfits and making pics when I realised that despite those 11 months, I somehow look the same.

This was my HRT starting point (I am not taking ubermasculine pics from years ago, because a lot of that stuff went away with serious pre-HRT weight loss programm).
vs.

vs.

Sure, hair is longer and I somehow look much more as arrogant bitch, but otherwise... not that much changes, if any.
  •  

Lara the Lover and the Fighter

Quote from: Zoe Snow on April 22, 2014, 11:16:18 PM
I'm about a week shy of 6 months on HRT.  The before picture is from a little over a year ago (was 100 pounds heavier than I am now).  Pretty happy with my progress so far.

Past Photo IDs spanning 6 years:

Great changes and cool blog! :)
  •  

Mickie

2 days ago:

Aaaaaaannnnnnddddd my jealousy is back...
This thread does that to me a lot for some reason... Hahaha
Dude, do you even normal?
  •  

kira21 ♡♡♡

You look great :-)

2 days ago:

Carrie Liz

I've already posted this picture over on the "Fabulous" thread, so I'm really not looking for any more kudos here.

I'm posting this again over here for one reason and one reason only... to hopefully inspire other people who, like me at this exact point just 15 months ago, were looking at their pre-transition selves, and seeing a guy who is overweight, large-built, seemingly unfixably-masculine, and scared that they will NEVER pass and never look feminine, and that transition is hopeless. Well, it's not. It really is possible. And I hope that these pictures can help to prove it.

BEFORE: (April 2009) . . . . . . . . .  AFTER: (April 2014, 15 months into HRT)

. . .
  •  

Madison (kiara jamie)

carrie your such a cutey, you have definitely got that infectious smile

•  

Melissa_fox

Very inspiring Carrie!

Quote from: Carrie Liz on April 23, 2014, 07:27:44 PM
I've already posted this picture over on the "Fabulous" thread, so I'm really not looking for any more kudos here.

I'm posting this again over here for one reason and one reason only... to hopefully inspire other people who, like me at this exact point just 15 months ago, were looking at their pre-transition selves, and seeing a guy who is overweight, large-built, seemingly unfixably-masculine, and scared that they will NEVER pass and never look feminine, and that transition is hopeless. Well, it's not. It really is possible. And I hope that these pictures can help to prove it.

. . .
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Melissa_fox on April 23, 2014, 07:50:43 PM
Very inspiring Carrie!

+1 Incredible Carrie, like night and day difference. Looks like you lost a load of weight, you don't even resemble the guy in the before photo, just amazing!
  •  

Allyda

. . .
WoW! Carrie I'm floored. You should help out alot of girls by posting this and showing those who doubt transition is possible. You sure have blossomed into a beautiful Woman. :icon_flower:

Oh and, nice legs by the way. Seems we have this gift in common. ;)
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

JaneNicole2013

. . .

It's amazing what can happen when you lose the Cubs shirt. Lol. Had to say that as a Cardinals fan.

You do look beautiful. I am 7 months into hormones and becoming discouraged but then I see pictures like these and think, "just give it more time."

Jane
"The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are." -- Joseph Campbell

•  

Ellesmira the Duck

You look great, I'm rather jealous of your legs.  :) I've started to pay more attention to legs in general lately...I'm hoping mine will start to look a little bit less guy like after I finally start HRT.

. . .
Live a life with no regrets and be the person you know you were meant to be.

I am a weird girl, I like video games and skirts, swords and nail polish, sharks and black lace...not sure if that's normal, definitely sure that I don't care. =P
  •  

JaneNicole2013

Quote from: Ellesmira the Duck on April 23, 2014, 10:32:36 PM
You look great, I'm rather jealous of your legs.  :) I've started to pay more attention to legs in general lately...I'm hoping mine will start to look a little bit less guy like after I finally start HRT.

My legs have come a long way in the seven months I've been on HRT. They don't look as good as Carrie's, but they do look more feminine than masculine.

Jane
"The privilege of a lifetime is being who you are." -- Joseph Campbell

•  

Kaylee

. . .

I don't usually comment much in this thread, but WOW!!  What an amazing difference!  Well done hun! :) x
  •  

Byron

. . .

Carrie Liz, you're looking pretty awesome.  What an amazing change! 
  •