Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lyric

Quote from: f_Anna_tastic on April 25, 2014, 12:25:15 PM
It's a wig im afraid but it does a good job of minimizing my shoulders!

I see a lot of well meaning folks here who wear wigs the wrong way or wear wigs that look wrong on them, but you're a great example of doing a wig right. That look is just fantastic on you and your transformation is nothing less than amazing. Nice to meet you, Anna.

~ Lyric ~
"Your time is limited, so don't waste it living someone else's life." - Steve Jobs
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Ev on April 27, 2014, 04:28:06 AM
Okay, I'll join in.  This one is especially rough for me, as I was a mess a few years back as the result of a crippling injury sustained in the military.  I walked with a cane until I got off it a few months back.  I busted my booty to get where I am right now so I guess there is no shame: I am my own progressing masterpiece so this is definatley a work in process.  I am yet to be on hormones and not quite where I want to be yet, but I guess I shouldn't stress it too much as I am sort of in the "cacoon" stage right now.  I'll include my 300Lb. "male" pic, me down to 165 w/0 makeup a couple months ago, and me not even a week after I decided to go forward with the process psychologically.  I'll include my mid/post-HRT pic on a later date when I get it.  All I can say is never give up, ladies!  If Gruffy McFatty here can do it, anyone can!

Like night and day Ev Kudos! I do like the girl you btw.
  •  

f_Anna_tastic

Quote from: Melissa_fox on April 26, 2014, 06:40:58 PM
Anna, wow what a transformation!  How did you manage to shed so much of that muscle mass in just 6 months?

Well that photo was taken in July so there was a little more than 6 between them, although only 6 on hormones.

I stopped lifting all weights with my upper body and focused on a few sets of squats a couple of times a week and once or twice on an exercise bike per week.

I limited myself to 1200 calories per day and was pretty rigorous (maybe 1-2 days off a month) and made sure i kept eating nutritious stuff (added chilli to almost everything lol)

The hormones have obviously helped.

After month 3 i was noticing breasts budding and knew i needed to start feeding my body so i started tryign to put fat on, this has been successful and due to the estrogen dominance has gone in the right places.  I am still noticing muscles loss but it is clinging on to my upper arms and shoulders (well hidden on photos!)
"What do you fear, lady?" he asked.
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire."
                                                                                     ― The Return of the King
  •  

f_Anna_tastic

Quote from: Lyric on April 27, 2014, 11:06:03 AM
I see a lot of well meaning folks here who wear wigs the wrong way or wear wigs that look wrong on them, but you're a great example of doing a wig right. That look is just fantastic on you and your transformation is nothing less than amazing. Nice to meet you, Anna.

~ Lyric ~

Thank you very much.  I do love the style (i bought a couple of the same style so i can keep it fresh for day to day wear (and i also bought it in teal because i like to go a bit crazy now and then lol) and i agree that wigs are a major downfall for some many sisters on here.

Sayign all that  ican't wait to take the wig off and just have my own hair (maybe in 2 years of growth) :) *sigh*
"What do you fear, lady?" he asked.
"A cage," she said. "To stay behind bars until use and old age accept them, and all chance of doing great deeds is gone beyond recall or desire."
                                                                                     ― The Return of the King
  •  

llerret

Quote from: sad panda on April 27, 2014, 03:49:23 AM
Umm. sorry lol but llerret have you ever been told you look like Rhianna? Sorry lol had to ask XD

lol you're the third person to have said that to me this week. Rihanna is super beautiful so thank you very much but I really don't think I look anything like her haha :)
  •  

Melissa_fox

Thanks for the tips Anna.

I omly weigh 145 but still way too much buk in thighs and delts even with a low dose of estrogen and only running for fitness.

Quote from: f_Anna_tastic on April 27, 2014, 11:39:08 AM
Well that photo was taken in July so there was a little more than 6 between them, although only 6 on hormones.

I stopped lifting all weights with my upper body and focused on a few sets of squats a couple of times a week and once or twice on an exercise bike per week.

I limited myself to 1200 calories per day and was pretty rigorous (maybe 1-2 days off a month) and made sure i kept eating nutritious stuff (added chilli to almost everything lol)

The hormones have obviously helped.

After month 3 i was noticing breasts budding and knew i needed to start feeding my body so i started tryign to put fat on, this has been successful and due to the estrogen dominance has gone in the right places.  I am still noticing muscles loss but it is clinging on to my upper arms and shoulders (well hidden on photos!)
  •  

sad panda

Quote from: llerret on April 27, 2014, 12:01:19 PM
lol you're the third person to have said that to me this week. Rihanna is super beautiful so thank you very much but I really don't think I look anything like her haha :)

Must be the hair  :D (which is fabulous btw!)
  •  

Allyda

Quote from: NikkiRincon on April 27, 2014, 09:14:26 AM
WOw! A lot of great results :)

I don't think I will be able to post because I will probably end up looking the same. ;/
I already look like a girl before hrt...
So did I Nikki, so much so that I went full time 5 years ago cause I could no longer pass as male no matter how hard I tried. Hrt will enhance your existing femminine features as it has been doing for me, and I'm 49! I'm just waiting to post photos until I at least reach my 6th month mark so there'll be some significant changes to show, and get some comments from these lovely ladies on how I can improve my look. You'll look great Nikki I've no doubt. When do you plan to begin hrt? :icon_flower:
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

Allyda

Quote from: llerret on April 27, 2014, 12:01:19 PM
I think you look like Rhianna as well, so count me #5!
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

Shantel

•  

Apples Mk.II

It can't be a good before after until you post a bearded photo.

2010 - 2014. Two days to make one year on HRT.

"And nothing of value was lost that day". Won't miss that >-bleeped-<ty beard.
  •  

Allyda

Quote from: AppleJack on April 28, 2014, 03:22:50 PM

AppleJack you look great. There's a sparkle in your eyes in your after photo that's not present in your before photo. You've a pretty smile as well. :icon_flower:
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

Apples Mk.II

Quote from: Allyda on April 28, 2014, 06:51:22 PM
AppleJack you look great. There's a sparkle in your eyes in your after photo that's not present in your before photo. You've a pretty smile as well. :icon_flower:

Oh, that's the tablet reflecting. The difference between using a camera and taking selfies with a front facing camera, xD. It gives it a weird effect...
  •  

jussmoi4nao

Quote from: AppleJack on April 29, 2014, 01:10:56 AM
Oh, that's the tablet reflecting. The difference between using a camera and taking selfies with a front facing camera, xD. It gives it a weird effect...

That was...just a generally adorable response, I'm not even gonna lie, haha. Lookin good, sug, keep it up!
  •  

xNatasha

Second transition. First was started mmm 20 years ago lol.
But got disupted to no fault of my own. Second restart at 39 yo
I hope that the 17 months I put into hormones snd hair removal
Was worth it
Over a year ago

http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y488/xchristine100/online%20pics/IMAG0129_zps189d6777.jpg

Last friday night heading out to rough straight bars

http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y488/xchristine100/online%20pics/IMAG0126_zps9ca003dd.jpg

•  

Shantel

Quote from: xNatasha on April 29, 2014, 09:12:49 AM
Was worth it
Over a year ago

http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y488/xchristine100/online%20pics/IMAG0129_zps189d6777.jpg

http://i1277.photobucket.com/albums/y488/xchristine100/online%20pics/IMAG0126_zps9ca003dd.jpg

Wow, I'd say so!
  •  

Allyda

Quote from: xNatasha on April 29, 2014, 09:12:49 AM
Was worth it
Over a year ago

Definately looking good there xNatasha. I'd say it was worth it and then some.
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

Apples Mk.II

Quote from: Abbyxo on April 29, 2014, 05:55:18 AM
That was...just a generally adorable response, I'm not even gonna lie, haha. Lookin good, sug, keep it up!

Dunno. Everything I get told something nice, I try to break it. I will probably keep seeing myself as a freak even after FFS, if I ever go under the knife (Not sure anymore, planning to go with SRS first).
  •  

Carrie Liz

Quote from: AppleJack on April 28, 2014, 03:22:50 PM

Absolutely fantastic, Apple! How the heck did you manage to lose that much lower-face mass and grow that much head hair back?  Simply remarkable!
  •  

Apples Mk.II

Quote from: Carrie Liz on April 29, 2014, 01:22:10 PM
Absolutely fantastic, Apple! How the heck did you manage to lose that much lower-face mass and grow that much head hair back?  Simply remarkable!
Thanks, but...

Face: It's a matter of perspective. This is "the real me". But if you want to know the other half... Dysphoria, depression, stress and anxiety. I would lose 0.5kg per week. After that, spiro kept messing my vowels, so it was impossible to gain weight. The dream of some girls... Now it's the opposite, weight watching on androcur.

Hair: Actually, it's a natural hair clip-on extension. My top scalp is fairly damaged and does not grow and the same rate as the sides. I have had some considerable overall filling, but if you want to see the old photos to compare, let me know in FB. They are quite triggering.
  •