Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jennygirl

Quote from: Abbyxo on May 14, 2014, 04:40:37 PM
Yeah, that person seems like somebody else, entirely...I like the real you waaay better ;)

Aww "the real you"

That is so sweet of you :D :D :D
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: Jennygirl on May 14, 2014, 04:19:00 PM
"hello, susans"

5 months vs now

5 months vs now

I did my best to match the angle & lighting for comparison's sake ;) This is also the year anniversary for the romper I am wearing :D
very powerful imagery
  •  

Shantel

"hello, susans"

5 months vs now

5 months vs now

I did my best to match the angle & lighting for comparison's sake ;) This is also the year anniversary for the romper I am wearing :D

Dream girl, you are so just something, my oh my!  :)
  •  

Allyda

"hello, susans"

5 months vs now

5 months vs now

Jennygirl you already know how I feel. You've blossomed into a beautiful young woman both inside and out, and you've been such an inspiration for many of us myself included. Looking at your before and after photos always fills me with hope -something I really needed an extra dose of today. Just keep being you OK.

As always my best wishes. :icon_flower:

Ally
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

FalseHybridPrincess

http://falsehybridprincess.tumblr.com/
Follow me and I ll do your dishes.

Also lets be friends on fb :D
  •  

Jennygirl

Quote from: stephaniec on May 14, 2014, 05:32:16 PM
very powerful imagery

thanks for the powerful words. I kind of crumbled when I read this. To think that I could help inspire growth in people is perhaps the most fulfilling emotion I have ever felt.

Quote from: Shantel on May 14, 2014, 06:42:39 PM
Dream girl, you are so just something, my oh my!  :)

I would not be where I am today without you, Shan. I mean that.

Quote from: Allyda on May 14, 2014, 06:59:44 PM
Jennygirl you already know how I feel. You've blossomed into a beautiful young woman both inside and out, and you've been such an inspiration for many of us myself included. Looking at your before and after photos always fills me with hope -something I really needed an extra dose of today. Just keep being you OK.

As always my best wishes. :icon_flower:

Ally

I will do my best at being me, I guarantee you that. Lately I have felt as though there is nothing that could stop me in that regard. Seeing as though it took me 28 years of shame and gender misfortune to figure it out, it is a very strong breath of fresh air to be able to resume life as if nothing had ever been amiss. I am SO glad that I could somehow bring a little bit of inspiration to your world. I would have to say that is the sole reason I am here now on these forums, because kind people like you have shown their appreciation to me- and that encourages and builds me up to give back in any way possible. It is absolutely in my nature to do that. Thank you Ally :)

FalseHybridPrincess- I just saw your comment come in, thank you so much dear :D
  •  

Aina

Hey that is not fair Jenny, you look just as beautiful with a lower pixel picture as you are with a higher pixel camera!

Hehe but with jokes aside Jenny you look wonderful!
  •  

Kimberley Beauregard

Well Jenny, this is a jaw dropping before/after.  That's an amazing transformation.
- Kim
  •  

Ms Grace

Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

Evelyn K

"hello, susans"
5 months vs now

Jenny I want to formb babbys with you!  :D
  •  

"hello, susans"

5 months vs now

5 months vs now

Passing like a boss.
HRT on and off since January 20, 2014
Diagnosed with GD: March 2018

https://www.youtube.com/user/930310
  •  

stephaniec

"hello, susans"

5 months vs now

5 months vs now

It's pretty cool to see the change between the three pictures. the stages of development. thanks for sharing.
  •  

Two Bodies/Same Soul

"hello, susans"

5 months vs now

5 months vs now

Jenny I hope that you know that your transition kind of pushed me over the edge. in a good way! when I saw it when I first joined I knew that's what I wanted so thank you.

I am so lucky to be where I am! :)
  •  

liz

Congratulation to everyone! What I understand now at this point in my transition is that even if the changes are not perfect the most important thing is to be comfortable with our self.

Don't know what people think of me right now but I don't care as I feel really good with myself now.  :)
I haven't put any pictures with makeup or "big" clothes.
Only neutral pictures to show the real changes hrt has done.

Me at 235 pounds before meeting therapist.

I met therapist few weeks after this picture and a year passed without any picture but I became very muscular in this period and lost a lot of weight.

Then I finally met my endocrinologist and took a picture before starting hrt.
My measurements at this time was 31-28-32

Then 1000 pictures later or 1 month on hrt if you prefer I started electrolysis.

This one was taken by surprise so that's why I don't smile XD. 3 and 3/4 months on hrt.

5 months and a half on hrt.
Measurements are now 33-26-34.
I'm happy with the result I got so far :)

I'm open for any comments.
  •  

Shantel

Liz, Wow you lost a ton of weight, good for you girl, you're looking great keep it up!
  •  

Allyda

Quote from: liz on May 16, 2014, 12:16:24 PM
Congratulation to everyone! What I understand now at this point in my transition is that even if the changes are not perfect the most important thing is to be comfortable with our self.

Don't know what people think of me right now but I don't care as I feel really good with myself now.  :)
I haven't put any pictures with makeup or "big" clothes.
Only neutral pictures to show the real changes hrt has done.

Me at 235 pounds before meeting therapist.

I met therapist few weeks after this picture and a year passed without any picture but I became very muscular in this period and lost a lot of weight.

Then I finally met my endocrinologist and took a picture before starting hrt.
My measurements at this time was 31-28-32

Then 1000 pictures later or 1 month on hrt if you prefer I started electrolysis.

This one was taken by surprise so that's why I don't smile XD. 3 and 3/4 months on hrt.

5 months and a half on hrt.
Measurements are now 33-26-34.
I'm happy with the result I got so far :)

I'm open for any comments.
You've got some excellent results going there girl. Awesome weight loss too. You look great!

Ally :icon_flower:
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

Alaia

Wow Liz, that is quite the metamorphosis! Congrats! Definitely hard work paid off.

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

April Lee

Quote from: April Lee on May 08, 2014, 09:57:50 PM
I never thought I would ever be posting on this thread, but what the heck.

Me, 4 months ago

Me, today, after 92 days of HRT

I know I still have a very long way to go, but this 58 year old chick can still rock a little!

Hugs,

April

Thanks for all the kind and supportive comments everybody made. The makeup kit I ordered from Amazon came today. Upon opening it, I discovered that one of the bronzers had come lose from its tray and had dusted all the other trays, but I didn't care that much. It was cheap, and I am just glad to have it.I just dusted everything off, and starting fooling around with my new toys. I didn't even put on any foundation or concealer, so I really didn't do a full makeup routine, but I was more pleased with the results today. I am starting to figure out the art of contouring, and I think that shows in the picture below. I know that everybody is probably sick of the outfit. I am too actually, but it is the only one you are going to see until I lose about 10 to 15 more pounds, I am guessing will take me 2 to 3 months. The interesting thing about using the same outfit everyday is that you can see the progression in my looks over weeks. I am literally stunned by the fact that I look a little bit more feminine almost everyday.

•  

Ms Grace

Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

E-Brennan

Quote from: April Lee on May 16, 2014, 09:06:22 PMI am literally stunned by the fact that I look a little bit more feminine almost everyday.

And so much happier too, by the looks of things!

Mind if I give you a quick makeup tip?  I tried the whole "cheap" makeup thing for a while, and the name-brand stuff generally works far better.  I'm the world's biggest Scrooge and even I'll splurge on some good (Rimmel, Maybelline, Revlon, nothing fancy but certainly name-brand, the stuff that even Wal-Mart carries) cosmetics.  It'll do wonders for how good your makeup looks.  But practice with the cheap stuff first - there are many mistakes to be made.  And the makeup aisle in a drugstore is one place where nobody will give you a second glance.  I see guys in there all the time.
  •