Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HRT on and off since January 20, 2014
Diagnosed with GD: March 2018

https://www.youtube.com/user/930310
  •  

Tori

Jenny, you are such a positive influence. Clearly, genetics are on your side, but I have no doubt your positivity also works magic. Looking good is not always about looks.

liz, my mind is officially blown. I had no clue! Wow, girl.

April Lee, the proof is in the pudding. Ain't it amazing what three months and happiness can do? Just you wait.

Ok, here I go. I try to pick photos with similar facial expressions. Hard not to make a full smile look forced when taking a selfie, so get used to my smirk. Sigh...

Pre HRT.

1st post HRT avatar photo, no makeup, 2.5 months.

1st attempt at eye makeup and andro... a little over 3 months.

Going to rehearsal for "The Vagina Monologues" 4 months in.

Rehearsal the next week. Wig to play with!

Performance ready.

Friend gave me a makeover, 4.5 months.

6 months!

Club Night, 2 days later.

Weeeeeee... being a girl is a lot of work and a lot of fun!

•  

Shantel

It is a lot of work, but look at you Tori and look at how far you have come already.  :eusa_clap:
  •  

Tori

•  

Melissa_fox

Looking good Tori!

Quote from: Tori on May 18, 2014, 04:23:50 PM
Jenny, you are such a positive influence. Clearly, genetics are on your side, but I have no doubt your positivity also works magic. Looking good is not always about looks.

liz, my mind is officially blown. I had no clue! Wow, girl.

April Lee, the proof is in the pudding. Ain't it amazing what three months and happiness can do? Just you wait.

Ok, here I go. I try to pick photos with similar facial expressions. Hard not to make a full smile look forced when taking a selfie, so get used to my smirk. Sigh...

Pre HRT.

1st post HRT avatar photo, no makeup, 2.5 months.

1st attempt at eye makeup and andro... a little over 3 months.

Going to rehearsal for "The Vagina Monologues" 4 months in.

Rehearsal the next week. Wig to play with!

Performance ready.

Friend gave me a makeover, 4.5 months.

6 months!

Club Night, 2 days later.

Weeeeeee... being a girl is a lot of work and a lot of fun!
  •  

Felicity

Quote from: liz on May 16, 2014, 12:16:24 PM
Congratulation to everyone! What I understand now at this point in my transition is that even if the changes are not perfect the most important thing is to be comfortable with our self.

Don't know what people think of me right now but I don't care as I feel really good with myself now.  :)
I haven't put any pictures with makeup or "big" clothes.
Only neutral pictures to show the real changes hrt has done.

Me at 235 pounds before meeting therapist.

I met therapist few weeks after this picture and a year passed without any picture but I became very muscular in this period and lost a lot of weight.

Then I finally met my endocrinologist and took a picture before starting hrt.
My measurements at this time was 31-28-32

Then 1000 pictures later or 1 month on hrt if you prefer I started electrolysis.

This one was taken by surprise so that's why I don't smile XD. 3 and 3/4 months on hrt.

5 months and a half on hrt.
Measurements are now 33-26-34.
I'm happy with the result I got so far :)

I'm open for any comments.

WHOA, LIZ!!!

Complete transformation!!! I am amazed as your steady progression.  You are doing very well and I love the natural state in which you shown your pictures.  Taking care of your health is the ultimate benefit to a successful transition, everything else will fall into place.  Please continue to keep us in the loop on your transition.
  •  

Felicity

Quote from: Andrea_LS on May 12, 2014, 10:01:27 PM
Hello everyone,

Just a little peek at my transition so far. I feel like I have a long way to go still, but I'm getting happier and happier with my appearance as the months go by.

Thank goodness for science! :-)

I'll say!!! You are looking marvelous!! You are transitioning well and are very soft looking.  Science is a great thing!!!  Continue to find your happiness, that's what living is all about!  Keep us in the loop on your progression.

Fab, hunny!
  •  

Incarlina

Here's a comparison of me at 2 months and at 8 months. At least the twins are growing :)
Diagnosis [X] Hormones [X] Voice therapy [X] Electrolysis [/] FT [X] GRS [ ]
Warning: Any metaphors in the above post may be severely broken.
  •  

Ellesmira the Duck

You look amazing. Your eyes really  stand out in that after picture.
Quote from: RonnieMay on July 03, 2013, 12:09:34 AM
Before (18 Years Old):

After (20 months on E (20 Years Old)):
Live a life with no regrets and be the person you know you were meant to be.

I am a weird girl, I like video games and skirts, swords and nail polish, sharks and black lace...not sure if that's normal, definitely sure that I don't care. =P
  •  

Cindy

Ok a summary of the last few years.
First is day before I got my ears pierced, second day before starting HRT.

Oh #2 that is how my hair started the day I walked into a hair salon and told them I was a transwoman and needed help - goddess what did they ever see in me! I wear a wig in #3

The rest - progress :laugh:

•  

V M

You've come a long way Sis  :)  Great progress

Hugs
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Ms Grace

@Cindy - someone sure looks glorious... and a lot happier!! Fantastic transition, hon!
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Cindy on May 23, 2014, 02:32:56 AM
Ok a summary of the last few years.

You look light years younger now!
  •  

Cindy

•  

Shantel

•  

Cindy

I'll finish my thought.

I really don't recognise that man, he was either a relative or someone I knew who died.

And to borrow another thread.
That is passing.

Fini
  •  

stephaniec

•  

Zoë

Well its now been what, 3 and a half months that I've been on HRT? :) Here's an update (and a refresher)

Before:

Now:

•  

stephaniec

Quote from: Zoë on May 23, 2014, 04:59:43 PM
Well its now been what, 3 and a half months that I've been on HRT? :) Here's an update (and a refresher)

Before:

Now:

that's great for 3 and 1/2 months
  •  

Ms Grace

The thing that amazes me most about the Before & After thread is not just the wonderful transformations (that's a given) but the amazing shift in the happiness/contentment that is so evident in the After pics. Look at Cindy's or Zoe's on this page alone, the sadness and pain and misery is writ large in those before pics...the After pics are worlds apart not just in looks but joy too.

To all of us who have said to cis centric society "I reject your reality and substitute my own" a huge hug! :)
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •