Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Incarlina

Quote from: Shantel on May 30, 2014, 12:15:11 PM
Quite a stunning change, you looked like Rasputin, the Russian character who cared for the Czar's young son, dark brooding and mysterious. Must be nice to feel like the new you Miss!
"Ra-ra-rasputin lover of the russian queen". It does feel very nice, yes :)
Diagnosis [X] Hormones [X] Voice therapy [X] Electrolysis [/] FT [X] GRS [ ]
Warning: Any metaphors in the above post may be severely broken.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Breenyan on May 30, 2014, 12:36:13 AM
i guess i'll go for it then.

about half year before transition began^

and now-ish:

How about wearing eye makeup?

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: ♡ Emily ♡ on May 28, 2014, 04:00:56 PM
Hey, I can be creative too :). It is kinda mini-timeline of my first year (starting at the age of 35, lol). Please be advised that there are at least a couple of months between those pictures. Now, looking back it seems that it was so simple and easy... well, it was not. But it was fun, nevertheless :). And without Your support I would not be here now, that is quite sure!

Yes! Gradual progress to a perfect woman.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Sammy

Quote from: barbie on May 31, 2014, 02:01:31 AM
Yes! Gradual progress to a perfect woman.

barbie~~

Thank You, barbie :).
  •  

Cindy

It has been said before, but ladies just look in your eyes of the before and after. Your happiness radiates.

Beautiful!!

Congratulations
  •  

April Lee

•  

TerriT

Quote from: ♡ Emily ♡ on May 28, 2014, 04:00:56 PM
Hey, I can be creative too :). It is kinda mini-timeline of my first year (starting at the age of 35, lol). Please be advised that there are at least a couple of months between those pictures. Now, looking back it seems that it was so simple and easy... well, it was not. But it was fun, nevertheless :). And without Your support I would not be here now, that is quite sure!

Emily, it has been such an honor seeing your progress the last year or so. I know we don't talk very often, but I've always admired your fearless attitude. Thank you so much for your honesty and openness. Congratulations on all of your success and I hope I get to see it continue year after year.
  •  

Autumn

Sammy

Quote from: TiffanyT on June 01, 2014, 11:21:11 PM
Emily, it has been such an honor seeing your progress the last year or so. I know we don't talk very often, but I've always admired your fearless attitude. Thank you so much for your honesty and openness. Congratulations on all of your success and I hope I get to see it continue year after year.

Thanks, Tiffany - You are way too generous! I remember that picture of Yours in girls'n'guns thread, and, wow, I was really impressed with Your success :).
  •  

Rachael

Quote from: EmilyGlass on June 02, 2014, 12:37:09 AM
7 months of HRT

November 2012

Yesterday

Wow! Emily nice progression. Looking really pretty.
In my imagination I see a fair world,
Everyone lives in peace and in honesty there.
I dream of souls that are always free,
Like the clouds that fly,
Full of humanity in the depths of the soul.
  •  

Mary81

8 months HRT,  hair transplants, tracheal shave and a rhinoplasty. Still a long way to go, but getting a little better.

1 year ago

Yesterday
  •  

katiej

Wow! Mary, what an amazing change in just a year.

I'm also considering hair transplants.  Is that a wig in the second picture, or did your hair grow that fast?
"Before I do anything I ask myself would an idiot do that? And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing." --Dwight Schrute
  •  

Mary81

Hi katiej,
Thank you :)
Yes, that is my natural hair in the second picture. I have been sad because I feel like my hair is growing too slowly! I had 700 grafts (FUE) done in November 2013, just to fill in the temples and straighten the front. I am pretty happy with the coverage but I may go back for a touch up after I have forehead re-contouring done in August (hopefully). If you are in Europe and thinking about hair transplants, I can really recommend my surgeon (http://www.panaceahairclinic.cz).
Mary
  •  

Sammy

You are looking cute, Mary :).
Did the same surgeon also perform trachea shave? I am kinda shopping around for various surgery packages and Prague is just one-hour flight from here... :).
  •  

Mary81

Hello Emily,
Thanks.
No, I had the tracheal shave done by Dr. Bart in Belgium. Tracheal shaves here are done under the public health care system by ENT surgeons.  I had a very prominent Adam's apple and after speaking to a number of ENT surgeons here, I felt that none would be aggressive enough.
Sorry,
Mary     
  •  

katiej

Your results look great!

I'll probably need closer to 2,000 grafts.  I'm in the US, but it's really expensive here, so I'm definitely willing to travel.  And Prague is one of my favorite cities I've ever been in.

When you did yours, did you need to shave your head and start growing from that point?
"Before I do anything I ask myself would an idiot do that? And if the answer is yes, I do not do that thing." --Dwight Schrute
  •  

Mary81

Hello katiej,
I am not sure what the pricing is like in the US, but I can imagine it is gut wrenching. Panacea prices by individual graft I think and they are competitive for the market here. I think I paid around 2500 USD. If my conversion makes sense :) You might be able to get cheaper prices in Latin America or South East Asia, but I am not sure. I didn't need a lot of work done and Prague is a 45 minute drive away from my flat :)
They shaved a few small strips on the back on my head where took the grafts from. No shaving on the recipient site. I could easily hide the shaved areas, and since it was FUE there were only pin prick sized scars on the back of my head and most of the hair grew back.
Mary 
  •  

Kimberley Beauregard

Mary and EmilyGlass, you both have stunning transformations.
- Kim
  •  

Aquarelle

Quote from: Mary81 on June 02, 2014, 03:20:58 AM
8 months HRT,  hair transplants, tracheal shave and a rhinoplasty. Still a long way to go, but getting a little better.

1 year ago

Yesterday

If not been told what the real case was, I would say these are pictures of some man and his young, beautiful sister... :)
  •  

Hikari

@Mary81 You really look like you got younger during your transition, what an amazing change!
私は女の子 です!My Blog - Hikari's Transition Log http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/board,377.0.html
  •