Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Roni

Hi everyone! I've been a lurker on this thread for months. You girls have given me the motivation to transition and I figured I would go ahead and post some of my pics. :)

Three months on HRT and ~60 pounds lighter (it took me two years to lose the weight). I am 22 years old. Both of the "after" pics were taken an hour ago. No FFS, although I will be getting FFS done this month. Cannot wait!  ;D

Pics on the left was when I was most uncomfortable with myself some two years ago.

On the wild journey to self-discovery. Free yourself.
  •  

Kyra553

Quote from: Roni on June 04, 2014, 12:54:44 AM
Hi everyone! I've been a lurker on this thread for months. You girls have given me the motivation to transition and I figured I would go ahead and post some of my pics. :)

Three months on HRT and ~60 pounds lighter (it took me two years to lose the weight). I am 22 years old. Both of the "after" pics were taken an hour ago. No FFS, although I will be getting FFS done this month. Cannot wait!  ;D

Pics on the left was when I was most uncomfortable with myself some two years ago.

Looking great Roni! Definitely a improvement from male version :)
  •  

Roni

Quote from: Kyra553 on June 04, 2014, 01:06:41 AM
Looking great Roni! Definitely a improvement from male version :)

Thank you Kyra! :)
  •  

Jane's Sweet Refrain

You look amazing! And FFS? On what? This will be the shortest FFS in history.  ;D
  •  

Megan Joanne

Roni, you are so cute! Wow, what an improvement. You were to begin with, but that is such a great transformation.
  •  

Shantel

Oh my what a doll you are. You don't need any FFS sweetie!
  •  

Bijou

Excuse my language, but holy >-bleeped-< that's an amazing transformation!
  •  

barbie

Loosing 60 lbs is a great achievement. You should be proud of yourself.
I do not think FFS is a must for you.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

stephaniec

great progress for three months
  •  

Roni

@ Kyra, Jane, Kate, Megan, Shantel, Bijou, Barbie, and Stephanie

You girls are awesome! Thank you so much for the kind words.  ;D
  •  

yoonsooyi

Quote from: @Diana on May 04, 2014, 03:49:50 AM
you're welcome yoonsooyi ! cant wait to see you with bang  ;D

Here it is!  :) Sorry for the delay. What do you think?

•  

Allyda

Quote from: yoonsooyi on June 04, 2014, 10:23:59 PM

Your very pretty yoonsooyi, bangs look great on you. Diana gave you a great suggestion!

Ally :icon_flower:
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

stephaniec

•  

Megan Joanne

Quote from: yoonsooyi on June 04, 2014, 10:23:59 PM

Ordinary clothes, pretty smile. Natural beauty.
  •  

HRT on and off since January 20, 2014
Diagnosed with GD: March 2018

https://www.youtube.com/user/930310
  •  

Laurenza

i agree. you all look so pretty and SO happy.

you must all be so proud of what you have achieved and overcome :)
xx
Even a small fish in a big pond needs to keep an eye out for the fisherman
  •  

Brooke777

Today marks my 2 year anniversary for starting hrt. To commemorate the event, I decided to finally post a couple of pictures on Susan's. Here are a before, and after. The after was taken yesterday at the zoo with my son. (I have never posted pictures, so let me know if you can't see them)

•  

Shantel

Quote from: Brooke777 on June 08, 2014, 10:49:42 AM
Today marks my 2 year anniversary for starting hrt. To commemorate the event, I decided to finally post a couple of pictures on Susan's. Here are a before, and after. The after was taken yesterday at the zoo with my son. (I have never posted pictures, so let me know if you can't see them)

Pretty amazing transition Brooke, your son just adores you too, so cute!
  •  

Dee Marshall

Quote from: Brooke777 on June 08, 2014, 10:49:42 AM

Good choice to transition, Brooke. Your before looks like Wil Weaton.
April 22, 2015, the day of my first face to face pass in gender neutral clothes and no makeup. It may be months to the next one, but I'm good with that!

Being transgender is just a phase. It hardly ever starts before conception and always ends promptly at death.

They say the light at the end of the tunnel is an oncoming train. I say, climb aboard!
  •  

Brooke777

Quote from: Dee Walker on June 08, 2014, 11:31:18 AM
Good choice to transition, Brooke. Your before looks like Wil Weaton.

What you can't tell from that picture is I had a 44" chest, and 19" biceps. I was huge!
  •