Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

RobinGee

Quote from: Dee Walker on June 08, 2014, 11:31:18 AM
Good choice to transition, Brooke. Your before looks like Wil Weaton.

So glad I'm not the only one to see this.
  •  

Evelyn K

•  

Allyda

Quote from: ElanaV on June 09, 2014, 07:12:15 PM
Little over 6.5 months HRT.

WoW ElanaV you're so very very cute and pretty! And as everyone is pointing out you look soooooooo much happier! Which makes me very very happy for you!

Best Wishes!

Ally :icon_flower:
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

Ginny

OK, so I finally have enough courage to post some pictures. Sorry its taken so long, but everyone keeps posting such beautiful picks and I was "meh" about my image. But felt really good Sunday morning getting back from a Pride Prom (which was my first dance I've ever been to and my feet are still killing me). My self esteem was boosted when the person I went with told me a lot of butch lesbians were checking me out because I was dancing and moving really girly. I was totally not aware and just dancing and trying to keep rhythm. Then got hit on by one of them after I had had a drink and my friend was off sitting. I am more interested in men, but still nice to know other people think I look ok.

Things to know:
HRT Method: Pellets (1st was Mod Dose and second was High Dose, with my next dose being Maxed). Plus cycled Micronized Progesterone, due to me not being able to get PP shots regularly.
Procedures : Trachea Shave at month four.
Height: 5'7"     Weight: 115lb to 136lb

These two are me Pre HRT, with the one on the left being me in Oct before my breakdown and the one on the right is me on my Birthday 2013.

This is just before starting HRT. I sort of let myself go but at this point was working on regaining my health and weight. Next is me Birthday 2014.

And finally, these are pics of me today at five months on HRT. Sorry about the quality, as these were from my phone and not my camera. Just got off work.

•  

Megan Joanne

What a difference! So cute Jennifer.Alexandria.
  •  

Madison (kiara jamie)

Quote from: Jennifer.Alexandria on June 09, 2014, 11:26:53 PM
OK, so I finally have enough courage to post some pictures. Sorry its taken so long, but everyone keeps posting such beautiful picks and I was "meh" about my image. But felt really good Sunday morning getting back from a Pride Prom (which was my first dance I've ever been to and my feet are still killing me). My self esteem was boosted when the person I went with told me a lot of butch lesbians were checking me out because I was dancing and moving really girly. I was totally not aware and just dancing and trying to keep rhythm. Then got hit on by one of them after I had had a drink and my friend was off sitting. I am more interested in men, but still nice to know other people think I look ok.

Things to know:
HRT Method: Pellets (1st was Mod Dose and second was High Dose, with my next dose being Maxed). Plus cycled Micronized Progesterone, due to me not being able to get PP shots regularly.

These two are me Pre HRT, with the one on the left being me in Oct before my breakdown and the one on the right is me on my Birthday 2013.

This is just before starting HRT. I sort of let myself go but at this point was working on regaining my health and weight. Next is me Birthday 2014.

And finally, these are pics of me today at five months on HRT. Sorry about the quality, as these were from my phone and not my camera. Just got off work.

aww you so adorable and i have to admit you are really doing well, im at 10 months on hrt and i can't even get a girls attention

•  

ElanaV

Thank you Allyda. I am very much happier. :D

Quote from: Allyda on June 09, 2014, 07:57:14 PM
WoW ElanaV you're so very very cute and pretty! And as everyone is pointing out you look soooooooo much happier! Which makes me very very happy for you!

Best Wishes!

•  

Sammy

Brooke - what a change :) You look like young pretty mom her Your son :)

Arto - You are stunning, and freckles make You very cute :).

Elana - You are simply gorgeous :).

Jennifer - You have really softened up, while staying sooo thin (jealous :) ). Seriously, I would not believe You and Your before pic is the same person.
  •  

TerriT

Quote from: Brooke777 on June 08, 2014, 10:49:42 AM
Today marks my 2 year anniversary for starting hrt. To commemorate the event, I decided to finally post a couple of pictures on Susan's. Here are a before, and after. The after was taken yesterday at the zoo with my son. (I have never posted pictures, so let me know if you can't see them)

This is beautiful.
  •  

Mickie

You're all doing so well.
I know I've said it before, but it's pages like this and people like you that give people like me hope!

Dude, do you even normal?
  •  

TerriT

Quote from: Madison (kiara jamie) on June 09, 2014, 11:48:38 PM
aww you so adorable and i have to admit you are really doing well, im at 10 months on hrt and i can't even get a girls attention

Totally not true.
  •  

Allyda

Quote from: Jennifer.Alexandria on June 09, 2014, 11:26:53 PM

Things to know:

You look great for only 5 months hrt. Absolutely awesome transformation. I love the professional look you wear it very well!

Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

Shantel

Quote from: Megan Joanne on June 09, 2014, 11:38:38 PM
What a difference! So cute Jennifer.Alexandria.

I agree, she makes a much nicer pretty female than her skinny geeky former male persona. Transition is being good for her!
  •  

Ginny

Oh my, so many replies!

Meagan: You made me blush a little when I read your post. Thank you so much   ;D

Madison: What!? I think you look way better than I do. It was also probably just the event. Lots of L but very few G and even fewer T. I am very thankful for my body frame though after going there. 5'7"-5'8" used to be tall for a guy! Now it seems about average for a woman if not a little short?! That or I'm just surrounded by a lot of tall people.

Emily: Heh, thanks. But I was very unhealthily skinny to start off with and have been having to supplement with generic Ensures once or twice a day. I am much happier with the added 20lb, and it seemed it distributed pretty evenly since my entire body was shriveling away  :(

Ally: Thanks.  I've had to size up a few times already due to my weight gains. 0 > 6. I love shopping at JC Penny's. Was one of the first places I started shopping at where customers and employees weren't giving me weird looks, so made me feel really comfortable.  For that reason I continue to shop there, even if their dressing rooms are a bit messy. Mainly there and my local Plato's Closet. I absolutely adore their Worthington and Liz Claiborne lines for professional wear.  But for the pants that I have on, its $18 (not on sale) so I wait until there is a sale and the brand is called "Star City" and is located in Juniors.

Shantel: I'm still a little bit, hmmm how would I phrase it..., dorky.  Oddly a lot of what I found interesting geek/nerd wise has faded away and I'm enjoying other aspects to my life now.  Other hobbies I used to have seem amplified in interest (cooking, cleaning, sorting, organizing). And then shopping! OMG I used to be just in and out, now it seems I'm distracted by anything that's shineyn  :laugh:.  And clothes shopping might as well be an all day event!

---------------------------------------
Brooke: Wow! You and your kid look absolutely beautiful together. I am so happy for you!
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Jennifer.Alexandria on June 10, 2014, 11:01:40 AM

Shantel: I'm still a little bit, hmmm how would I phrase it..., dorky.  Oddly a lot of what I found interesting geek/nerd wise has faded away and I'm enjoying other aspects to my life now.  Other hobbies I used to have seem amplified in interest (cooking, cleaning, sorting, organizing). And then shopping! OMG I used to be just in and out, now it seems I'm distracted by anything that's shineyn  :laugh:.  And clothes shopping might as well be an all day event!

Funny how the brain slips all the way to the female side once HRT has a firm foothold, sounds like you're all girl through and through now honey! I turned into a mall rat myself a few years ago.
  •  

Allyda

Quote from: Jennifer.Alexandria on June 10, 2014, 11:01:40 AM
Ally: Thanks.  I've had to size up a few times already due to my weight gains. 0 > 6. I love shopping at JC Penny's. Was one of the first places I started shopping at where customers and employees weren't giving me weird looks, so made me feel really comfortable.  For that reason I continue to shop there, even if their dressing rooms are a bit messy. Mainly there and my local Plato's Closet. I absolutely adore their Worthington and Liz Claiborne lines for professional wear.  But for the pants that I have on, its $18 (not on sale) so I wait until there is a sale and the brand is called "Star City" and is located in Juniors.
Thanks for the shopping tips. I get emails from JC Penny's all the time but have been ignoring them. From now on I guess I better give them a look. Lately I've been shopping at thrift stores and Zappo's online. I'm thin like you so finding tops, sun dresses, shorts, skirts, etc., that are small enough for me in thrift stores isn't easy. Same with Wal-Mart. Bells though has clothes my size (5-6-7 depending on brand) but they're expensive. I'll give JC Penny's a look.

Best wishes!

Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

Ashey

I like JCPenney. Some of my favourite clothes came from there, and they have sales quite often. A.N.A. jeans and jeggings look good and fit well and I've gotten a few shirts that were good quality and also fit well. Macy's is nice too, and I think has more things in my style (and in general more young adult-oriented clothing) but they're more expensive and have fewer sales, or fewer clothes on sale. :/ 
  •  

sveebee85

just a short timeline :D
pre (22y.) and 1 Year HRT (28y.)

feeling absolutely happy but still thereĀ“s alot happening :)

hugs*
svenja
  •  

Kimberley Beauregard

You look fantastic, sveebee!

Both you and Jennifer have gone through great changes.
- Kim
  •  

Evelyn K

Sveebee85, did you have any chin or jaw line surgery at all????
  •