Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Shantel

Quote from: JaneNicole2013 on June 18, 2014, 11:36:21 PM
Just past nine months HRT...really started noticing changes the past several weeks...getting harder to hide the female than the male. It was nice to cross that rubicon.

Jane

Coming right along Jane, takes some of us a lot longer than these kids.
  •  

llerret

Quote from: birkin on June 20, 2014, 12:26:06 AM
Wow llerret, you looked amazing even before HRT! But there have been a lot of changes between the first and second photo, for sure. I wouldn't even guess that you were trans.

Aww thank you so much!
And people can still tell I'm transgender but I love the changes so far!
  •  

llerret

Quote from: Shantel on June 20, 2014, 08:48:46 AM
Me too, you are so pretty btw!  :icon_bunch:

How's it been for you so far?
And thank you so much!!
  •  

sveebee85

Quote from: llerret on June 19, 2014, 11:42:57 PM
Okay! I've been on HRT for 5 months now! The first picture is from June 2013 and the second (on the right) is from a week or so ago! I see a difference! Subtle but there.

before and after - both absolutely gorgeous!
i really see only see women in you! Great!
  •  

Allyda

Okay! I've been on HRT for 5 months now! The first picture is from June 2013 and the second (on the right) is from a week or so ago! I see a difference! Subtle but there.

You always were gorgeous even before hrt, and now you've been on hrt for 5 months you look simply radiant! I loooove your hair too!

Ally :icon_flower:
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

Evelyn K

Isn't it weird how subtle changes can make all the difference. I know your eyes are wider but I can't quite put my finger on the other changes, but it's there.

This is amazing for only 5 months.
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: llerret on June 20, 2014, 11:42:26 AM
How's it been for you so far?
And thank you so much!!

Oh Lierret I'm older then dirt and wouldn't show my mug in this thread and ruin everyone's day. I wanted to add that your hair color looks really good and complements your skin tone nicely, you really are very pretty and have good style and color sense.
  •  

Alaia

Yeah, I do see a subtle softening of your face. You are a very beautiful woman Llerret!

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

Alaia

Quote from: JaneNicole2013 on June 18, 2014, 11:36:21 PM
Just past nine months HRT...really started noticing changes the past several weeks...getting harder to hide the female than the male. It was nice to cross that rubicon.

Jane
Wow Jane, that's impressive. I can see some very distinct differences, a rounder face, softer skin, and mostly... a happier you! And that is always a great change to see :)

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

Quote from: Snöfrost on June 17, 2014, 02:16:46 PM
So, I'm back and made a video of my transition.

Sorry that most of the pics are taken with the front camera on Iphone 4s. Crappy quality

Ser bra ut!  :D
HRT on and off since January 20, 2014
Diagnosed with GD: March 2018

https://www.youtube.com/user/930310
  •  

ana1111

ionly three months on hrt but I still think my transformation has been significant! before or at least the very beginning when I first started wearing makeup
after
  •  

Allyda

Quote from: Annabolton on June 21, 2014, 06:37:36 PM
ionly three months on hrt but I still think my transformation has been significant! before or at least the very beginning when I first started wearing makeup
after
You look very pretty Anna -especially after only 3 months on hrt. I love your hair as well!

Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

stephaniec

after
you really look good
  •  

llerret

Quote from: sveebee85 on June 20, 2014, 01:06:06 PM
before and after - both absolutely gorgeous!
i really see only see women in you! Great!

Why thank you!
  •  

llerret

Quote from: Allyda on June 20, 2014, 02:11:55 PM
You always were gorgeous even before hrt, and now you've been on hrt for 5 months you look simply radiant! I loooove your hair too!

Thank you so much!!!
  •  

llerret

Quote from: Evelyn K on June 20, 2014, 02:15:34 PM
Isn't it weird how subtle changes can make all the difference. I know your eyes are wider but I can't quite put my finger on the other changes, but it's there.

This is amazing for only 5 months.

Yes the eyes are the main change I notice like omg! And thank you so much!
  •  

llerret

Quote from: Shantel on June 21, 2014, 10:09:41 AM
Oh Lierret I'm older then dirt and wouldn't show my mug in this thread and ruin everyone's day. I wanted to add that your hair color looks really good and complements your skin tone nicely, you really are very pretty and have good style and color sense.

I appreciate your compliments so much! thank you :)
And everyone is affirming here. Show that mug if you want
  •  

llerret

Quote from: Alaia on June 21, 2014, 02:29:11 PM
Yeah, I do see a subtle softening of your face. You are a very beautiful woman Llerret!

Thank you so much, hun
  •  

Evelyn K

after

Hey Anna, you have a realistic shot at turning beautiful. There's win in all of your photo's.

Keep it up!
  •