Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lara the Lover and the Fighter

@falsehybridprincess  Well, I still think you are prettier than me and I don't ever say that out loud to anyone!! lol 

@Megan Joanne  Thank you so much!!  You are beautiful too! 
It is an amazing feeling.  I've got four kids and I can see a glow in all of them that I never noticed before.  Being their "second mom" is something beyond my wildest dreams.  Oh and I am loving the stitch art on your deviantart page.  Very nice!
  •  

jname

Quote from: Lara the Lover and the Fighter on June 27, 2014, 11:23:03 AM
I really don't like posting pics like this but I feel like I have to pay it forward.  Before and after pics were soooooo helpful early in my transition.

All I can say is, if I can do it then you can do it. 

about two years ago.  I was a 200lb train wreck.  I only held it together for my children.

I posted this picture in the "can I pass one day" thread.  It seemed like no one wanted to respond because it didn't seem likely that I could pass.  Around that time I also started HRT.

I just took this one a second ago with the same shirt on as before and with the same camera.  I think its been around 7 months between those two pictures.

Wow! You look so lovely Lara :)
  •  

Kimberley Beauregard

Lara, that's a lovely transformation!  You definitely look feminine.
- Kim
  •  

@Aunty Shan  You are more beautiful than all of us.  Your light shines through with every word that you type. 

@kimberley Bearegard and Jname  Thanks so much!! :)
  •  

Allyda

I really don't like posting pics like this but I feel like I have to pay it forward.  Before and after pics were soooooo helpful early in my transition.

about two years ago.  I was a 200lb train wreck.  I only held it together for my children.

I just took this one a second ago with the same shirt on as before and with the same camera.  I think its been around 7 months between those two pictures.
All I can say Laura is Amazingly Awesome! Your before and afters are a real inspiration.

Ally :icon_flower:
Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

@Allyda  Thanks so much.  The people on Susan's helped me so much getting through all the hard parts.  I really don't know where I would have ended up.  It scares me to think about it.
  •  

Allyda

Quote from: Lara the Lover and the Fighter on June 28, 2014, 10:43:04 AM
Allyda  Thanks so much.  The people on Susan's helped me so much getting through all the hard parts.  I really don't know where I would have ended up.  It scares me to think about it.
Me also. Many lovely ladies pulled me back from the brink in the beginning, and everyone on this website showed me that despite my age I can look good and have a happy life, and that I was far from too old to begin my transformation. Like you, It's very scary to imagine if I'd even be here today if it weren't for this Website and the lovely ladies (and a few gents too) that were there for me in the beginning. Now I'm happier than ever not looking back, and looking forward to my SRS and VFS (not necessarily in that order, lol), and FFS if I determine I need it after a few years on hrt.

You do look absolutely fabulous though, and such cute kids too. Enjoy it Laura you deserve it, we all do.

Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

Adam (birkin)

Amazing transformation Lara! I can hardly believe the first and last pictures are the same person. o.O I also find your face really comforting for some reason, you just look like a very kind-hearted person. :)
  •  

AnnaCannibal

Quote from: birkin on June 28, 2014, 07:01:47 PM
Amazing transformation Lara! I can hardly believe the first and last pictures are the same person. o.O I also find your face really comforting for some reason, you just look like a very kind-hearted person. :)

I second that!  Shes so pretty and sweet! 
Is it progression if a cannibal uses a fork?
  •  

Blue Senpai

I posted this picture in the "can I pass one day" thread.  It seemed like no one wanted to respond because it didn't seem likely that I could pass.  Around that time I also started HRT.

Wow, you look great! I especially love you in your current avatar.
  •  

Roni

Four months HRT, one week post-op FFS.

Can't wait to take my nose cast off!

On the wild journey to self-discovery. Free yourself.
  •  

jname

wow you look great Roni! Can i ask why you had FFS after only 4 months of HRT?
  •  

crowcrow223

Quote from: jname on June 29, 2014, 04:50:28 AM

I presume it's got to do with the fact that bones don't change so no point waiting if you got the time, resources and courage to go through FFS :)

What an amazing transformation, Roni! You look unbelievable! The top half of your face is just perfection now!
  •  

Roni

Quote from: jname on June 29, 2014, 04:50:28 AM

Yeah, like crowcrow said, I only had bone work done---forehead and nose---things that HRT doesn't change a whole lot, if at all. Everything else in my transition is purely cosmetic: hair, makeup, eyebrow reshaping, and laser hair removal... and weight loss haha.
On the wild journey to self-discovery. Free yourself.
  •  

Quote from: Roni on June 29, 2014, 03:48:51 AM

Nice!  I suppose your avatar is the finished product?  If so, I think the FFS was a success!  Good for you. :D
  •  

Evelyn K

•  

Allyda

Roni your very pretty. You were pretty before FFS I can only imagine how stunning you'll be now that you've had it.

Allyda
Full Time August 2009
HRT Dec 27 2013
VFS [ ? ]
FFS [ ? ]
SRS Spring 2015

•  

Gina_Z

There are a lot of pretty ladies here. I'm envious! I only wish that the photos were more consistent. If the two photos have different lighting conditions, it's impossible to compare the before and after photos. Also, the closer your face is to the camera's lens, the more the lens will distort the structure of your face especially when you are using a cell phone's camera.
  •  

Jane's Sweet Refrain

You look wonderful! I just had rhino three weeks ago. I've very happy with the result, but I won't be posting the one-week after pic. The surgeon described my bruising as "unusually severe", but which he meant that I would frighten small children. It went all the way down to my jaw line. One little bruise under my right eye is all that's left. Best wishes on your new life!
  •