Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

The All New 'Before & After Topic (v 2.0)

Started by Jennygirl, July 01, 2013, 03:41:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FalseHybridPrincess

http://falsehybridprincess.tumblr.com/
Follow me and I ll do your dishes.

Also lets be friends on fb :D
  •  

Roni

Quote from: Gina_Z on June 30, 2014, 11:00:49 AM
There are a lot of pretty ladies here. I'm envious! I only wish that the photos were more consistent. If the two photos have different lighting conditions, it's impossible to compare the before and after photos. Also, the closer your face is to the camera's lens, the more the lens will distort the structure of your face especially when you are using a cell phone's camera.

I am definitely guilty of doing this also. If you wanted a more fair comparison---same lighting, angle, camera, etc.---I have my FFS journey posted on the FFS forums, with before/after pics. I just don't want it to seem like I'm using lighting/angle to my advantage when I definitely HAVE changed a lot. More drastically than I ever imagined possible.

Quote from: Jane's Sweet Refrain on June 30, 2014, 02:47:07 PM
You look wonderful! I just had rhino three weeks ago. I've very happy with the result, but I won't be posting the one-week after pic. The surgeon described my bruising as "unusually severe", but which he meant that I would frighten small children. It went all the way down to my jaw line. One little bruise under my right eye is all that's left. Best wishes on your new life!

Oh dear, hon! That's good though that the bruising has reduced tremendously!
On the wild journey to self-discovery. Free yourself.
  •  

Alaia

Quote from: Roni on June 29, 2014, 03:48:51 AM
Four months HRT, one week post-op FFS.

Can't wait to take my nose cast off!

Looking pretty incredible Roni! And wow, those big beautiful brown eyes are the kind someone could get lost in...

"Let yourself be silently drawn by the strange pull of what you really love. It will not lead you astray."

― Rumi
  •  

Felicity

Quote from: Lara the Lover and the Fighter on June 27, 2014, 11:23:03 AM
I really don't like posting pics like this but I feel like I have to pay it forward.  Before and after pics were soooooo helpful early in my transition.

All I can say is, if I can do it then you can do it. 

about two years ago.  I was a 200lb train wreck.  I only held it together for my children.

I posted this picture in the "can I pass one day" thread.  It seemed like no one wanted to respond because it didn't seem likely that I could pass.  Around that time I also started HRT.

I just took this one a second ago with the same shirt on as before and with the same camera.  I think its been around 7 months between those two pictures.

OMG!! Your transformation is absolutely awe inspiring!!! You are much more happier!!! I can see it in your face.
  •  

Felicity

Quote from: Annabolton on June 21, 2014, 06:37:36 PM
ionly three months on hrt but I still think my transformation has been significant! before or at least the very beginning when I first started wearing makeup
after

What a freaking amazing transition so EARLY!!! You are GORGGGGG!!! Way to go!!!
  •  

Felicity

Quote from: llerret on June 19, 2014, 11:42:57 PM
Okay! I've been on HRT for 5 months now! The first picture is from June 2013 and the second (on the right) is from a week or so ago! I see a difference! Subtle but there.

Before & After are both gorgeous photos, but I can certainly tell the difference.  Like you, I have a strong jawline, etc... and I can see how HRT is working in your favor.  I'll continue looking forward to your YT updates!
  •  

Lara the Lover and the Fighter

@Felicity  You betcha!  It's a story all about how my life got flipped-turned upside down.   Id like to take a minute just sit right there....wait wait....thats the fresh prince.  What I'm trying to say is that I AM much happier and I hope that every transgirl or guy finds the same happiness.  Transition or not.  HRT or not.  Pass or not.  Thanks Felicity! :D
  •  

Jennygirl

What a spectacular finale to this thread!!

Amazing transformations left and right
  •  

Carlita

Quote from: Jennygirl on July 02, 2014, 01:36:14 AM
What a spectacular finale to this thread!!

Amazing transformations left and right

Finale??? Is that really it for this thread. Noooooooo!!

PS: Love your avatar pic, Jenny ... looking good, girl! :)
  •  

Hikari

Quote from: Carlita on July 02, 2014, 10:31:59 AM
Finale??? Is that really it for this thread. Noooooooo!!

PS: Love your avatar pic, Jenny ... looking good, girl! :)

At 100 pages perhaps it is time for v3 of this thread?
私は女の子 です!My Blog - Hikari's Transition Log http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/board,377.0.html
  •  

AnnaCannibal

Quote from: Hikari on July 02, 2014, 10:41:25 AM
At 100 pages perhaps it is time for v3 of this thread?

Yes, because on V3 is the one I have a feeling Ill be posting my Before and After.  Probably around the 60 page mark.  ;D

Plus, isn't that weird that it ends on page 100 almost exactly 1 year ago?!
Is it progression if a cannibal uses a fork?
  •