Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Language learning and oestrogen

Started by Mollie, July 06, 2013, 12:07:46 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mollie

I have always wanted to learn Spanish as I often go to Spain, Canaries etc and also Florida where I reckon sometime soon Spanish will be the major Language. I haven't been very successful. To the question. Has anyone tried learning a language pre hrt then after starting oestrogen found it easier to do so? Oestrogen is supposed to improve memory so I just wondered.
Put me under a microscope what would you see?
A question where a kiss should be.
  •  

Cassie 4 Ever!!!

I tried to learn Spanish Pre HRT and did ok with it but I was far from perfect. Now I have started relearning Spanish as I lost it from years of not using it and I am understanding it fine without needing to translate it into English to either read, write, or speak it. So may it does, and maybe it doesn't. I don't know if the Estrogen is making it easier, or if the fact that I had already studied it in the past, learn a third language has anything to do with it to. My guess is that it is a little bit of everything. Estrogen def has made me remember things much better than I have been able to in the past.
  •