News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Makeup obsession?!

Started by Chrystal, July 20, 2013, 02:26:41 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Chrystal

Hello girls,

I am new to this site and am barely new to transitioning. I've been playing around with makeup... and its like as soon as I'm done putting it on and wear it around the house for a while.. I want to take it off and start all over again! I love putting on makeup and trying new things! I think it is just because I've been staying away from girly things for so long, that now I can do it I'm going crazy with it lol!

Let me know what you guys think and if you have had similar incidences. Thank you!   :laugh:
Xoxo,

Chrystal <3
  •  

Carley Anne D

Quote from: Chrystal on July 20, 2013, 02:26:41 AM
Hello girls,

I am new to this site and am barely new to transitioning. I've been playing around with makeup... and its like as soon as I'm done putting it on and wear it around the house for a while.. I want to take it off and start all over again! I love putting on makeup and trying new things! I think it is just because I've been staying away from girly things for so long, that now I can do it I'm going crazy with it lol!

Let me know what you guys think and if you have had similar incidences. Thank you!   :laugh:
I am the same way ever since my cousin taught me how to do it myself, but i'm always worried it won't look good so I don't wear it around anyone else yet  :-\
  •  

Heather

That's because it's new to you. Trust me the more often you have to put on makeup the less exciting it becomes. Don't get me wrong I love makeup I spend plenty of time thinking on ways I can improve. But when your in a rush to get out the door it can be a total hassle.  ;)
  •  

noleen111

it like that when you are new to it

but I still have a makeup obsession... I have a very big collection of makeup, lots of eye shadow colours/shades, lipstick colours and lots blush shades.

I love my makeup

Enjoying ride the hormones are giving me... finally becoming the woman I always knew I was
  •  

Ms. OBrien CVT

Makeup artists only get good through practice, practice and more practice.  I wear make up almost daily.  There is very few places I go without some.

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

Chrystal

Thank you everyone for their response. I have realized that it is becuase I am new at it that I am like this. But I hope I will still have a strong like for makeup in the future (:
Xoxo,

Chrystal <3
  •