Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Help support Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Started by Susan, July 22, 2013, 11:00:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Joe.

Thank you. I just subscribed and I think I have all of the features I'm supposed to and the money has come out of my bank but I haven't got a badge on my profile. The badge isn't important I just wanted to make sure I've done it correctly.
  •  

Susan

Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  

Devlyn

•  

Shantel

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on August 04, 2013, 08:12:29 PM
Joey's got a steenking badge now!

Way yo go Joey, proof that the squeeky wheel gets the grease!  ;D
  •  

Taka

Quote from: Michele on August 04, 2013, 07:35:38 AM
Cheapest therapy ever.   :)
that's true. this service doesn't have a money back guarantee, just a little "pay if you feel like it".
getting so much for free, i kinda feel like paying for it. still ridiculously cheap, this silver subscription. this is one of two sites that have helped me get through some bad stuff and figure out things i didn't know were that much of a problem when still not figured out. the other site isn't one i can donate to though.
  •  

JillSter

I figure between all the time that I lurked, the warm (and patient) reception I got when I posted an introduction that literally said "no introduction" ::), and the fact that I've learn so much from all the people here (not to mention every time I start freaking out or getting depressed coming here quiets my mind) it's time I give something back.

Subscribed. :)
  •  

Cindy

Quote from: Jillian on August 17, 2013, 11:57:19 PM
I figure between all the time that I lurked, the warm (and patient) reception I got when I posted an introduction that literally said "no introduction" ::), and the fact that I've learn so much from all the people here (not to mention every time I start freaking out or getting depressed coming here quiets my mind) it's time I give something back.

Subscribed. :)
\\

Thanks Jillian, very much appreciated.

Cindy
  •  

Charley Bea(EmeraldP)

Okay I just sent a 10 dollars subscription payment.

•  

Susan

Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  

JillSter

Do I need to change something in my settings to show the "silver subscriber" bar?

Thank you. :)
  •  

Karla

Done.  Subscribed.

A nobrainer... have been away, first thing that i did on my return.

Thanks, Susan !!!   I'll put into the kitty when able.
  •  

Exus

I wish I could donate or subscribe, at the moment I'm not able to because I'm barely getting enough to pay for my meds and therapy but once I'm in a better stance, I wouldn't mind helping this site.  ;D
  •  

Jamie D

On behalf of the site, thank you Karla.

Matt, we appreciate your willingness to contribute when you can.  Until then, there are staff jobs that need to be filled. Interested?
  •  

Danielle Emmalee

Quote from: Audi Hose on September 16, 2013, 02:26:49 AM
On behalf of the site, thank you Karla.

Matt, we appreciate your willingness to contribute when you can.  Until then, there are staff jobs that need to be filled. Interested?

What staff jobs?
Discord, I'm howlin' at the moon
And sleepin' in the middle of a summer afternoon
Discord, whatever did we do
To make you take our world away?

Discord, are we your prey alone,
Or are we just a stepping stone for taking back the throne?
Discord, we won't take it anymore
So take your tyranny away!
  •  

Cindy

Quote from: Alice Danielle on September 16, 2013, 02:47:33 AM
What staff jobs?

Quote from: Emelye on August 06, 2013, 02:41:59 PM
:) !

To volunteer just send a PM or email to the administrator who oversees the part of the site you are interested in helping with.

The chat staff is looking for people, particularly those on the male half of the binary and those who live in the Asian/Pacific timezones.  It helps if you are already a fairly regular user of the chat rooms.  Come on over and say Hi!  Thank you all for your willingness to help out!

hugs & smiles
Emelye

Alice ask any of the Admin of the various areas. Not all areas have positions open but I know Chat, News, Wiki tend to have openings a lot.

Look up the Admin on the Staff list and send a pm.

Hugs

Cindy
  •  

Devlyn

•  

Danielle Emmalee

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on September 16, 2013, 05:48:35 AM
We need a professional BANNER, got any experience?    :laugh:

I thought you would have pried the B key off of your keyboard by now

•  

Cindy

Quote from: Alice Danielle on September 16, 2013, 05:50:22 AM
I thought you would have pried the B key off of your keyboard by now

She has it Branded >:-)

Or will have!!! :laugh:
  •  

Danielle Emmalee

How does one become a global moderator?  Do you have to have another position first?  Be here for a certain length of time?  Put your name in the hat and wait for someone else to retire?  I basically am on here enough that I've read almost every post made in the last month (besides posts specifically pointed towards FTMs, I feel I have nothing to gain or give from reading about STPs and Binders.)

•  

Devlyn

Quote from: Alice Danielle on September 16, 2013, 05:59:51 AM
How does one become a global moderator?  Do you have to have another position first?  Be here for a certain length of time?  Put your name in the hat and wait for someone else to retire?  I basically am on here enough that I've read almost every post made in the last month (besides posts specifically pointed towards FTMs, I feel I have nothing to gain or give from reading about STPs and Binders.)

They slip something into your drink, and you wake up a GM! Actually, there's not much to it, you just need to be proficient in STPs and binders.  >:-)
  •