Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Living without Tucking.

Started by Mayra Viamonte, August 05, 2013, 03:03:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mayra Viamonte

How many of you have given up tucking and felt confortable on having a small bulge, just naturally leaving the penis and escrotum in the panties?

Why have you decided to do it, and how do you feel about it?

Go.
Why don't you get to know my blog?

If you need translations, there's a multi-flag button bar at the bottom of the right sidebar.
  •  

kelly_aus

I don't tuck, never have really. I can count on 1 hand the times I've done it.

I do adjust things a little, in order to minimise the bulge, but that's it.

For me, I kinda figure if people are noticing the quite small bulge in my pants, I've got bigger issues elsewhere.. It doesn't effect my clothing choices either.
  •  

Oriah

I adjust to reduce bulge and select bulge-reducing clothes.  I have never tucked.  I wouldn't try walking and working all day like that.
  •  

suzifrommd

When I first started out I never tucked, owing to a bad experience where a testicle suddenly started feeling like it was being crushed in the middle of the restaurant.

Since I started spiro, only a couple months ago, the boys are about a third their original size and I can easily manage a tuck all day. I really like it because it feels down there the way a female feels.

I have a friend who never tucks. She only wears skirts and dresses, so you can't tell a thing.
Have you read my short story The Eve of Triumph?
  •  

StellaB

Sorry I misread the title of the thread. Please accept my apologies.
"The truth within me is more than the reality which surrounds me."
Constantin Stanislavski

Mistakes not only provide opportunities for learning but also make good stories.
  •  

vegie271

;D  did that years ago, comfort over anything, I refuse to wear tight pants or even ANY pants even, I just wear skirts and Skorts and it solves that problem, I wear panties that fit pretty well and it controls what I have

I live full time, my ID full reads female but why bother hurting myself just for high fashion.

•  

Mayra Viamonte

Nice to have a good amount of initial opinions ^^

Now, the reason I ask. I used to tuck painfully at first. The first full year of HRT, I suppose. Then... I just stopped one day. It came alongside the total rejection of the notion of gender, and the self-classification as genderqueer. Losing the obligation to pertain to a6 pre-defined female realm, I just gave up hiding the bulge. I use jeans shorts and pants, and I think the bulge is reasonably noticeable if you pay attention. I don't use yoga pants tough, that'd be overly ridiculous... but aside from that, I just don't care anymore. And I thought that there is certainly people like that out there too.

Hence, the question.
Why don't you get to know my blog?

If you need translations, there's a multi-flag button bar at the bottom of the right sidebar.
  •  

Jamie D

•  

cdjeannie

When I wear tight panties it keeps any potential bulge to a minimum.

I do like silky girly panties and I haven't had much bulge even when wearing them.
  •  

Destiny

I stopped tucking a while ago, I've lost size anyways so nothing is that noticeable. Well I guess it's irrelevant anyways since I still play a male persona still =/

•  

FrancisAnn

That's funny I just tucked far back away. I just feel better & so much smoother in pants.  I sure hope one day for nothing to tuck away.

I've always tucked. Early in life I did shows at gay bars & I always needed to look smooth.

Funny life we live.

Francis
mtF, mid 50's, always a girl since childhood, HRT (Spiro, E & Fin.) since 8-13. Hormone levels are t at 12 & estrogen at 186. Face lift & eye lid surgery in 2014. Abdominoplasty/tummy tuck & some facial surgery May, 2015. Life is good for me. Love long nails & handsome men! Hopeful for my GRS & a nice normal depth vagina maybe by late summer. 5' 8", 180 pounds, 14 dress size, size 9.5 shoes. I'm kind of an elegant woman & like everything pink, nice & neet. Love my nails & classic Revlon Red. Moving back to Florida, so excited but so much work moving
  •  

Jamiep

Occasional I have had a testicle lodge itself in it's storage bay, uncomfortable & took some giggling & manipulation to get it to drop. I thought if I did that to the penis it may take some work to get it out. Fortunately mine is small, with tight bikini pants & pantyhose even with some form fitting dresses or skirts the bulge is barely noticeable. I don't wear pants very much, mostly dresses & a few long skirts just below the knee that are layered or roomy & don't show the bulge. I will never tuck.
We are made of star stuff - Carl Sagan
Express Yourself
Own your zone
  •  

FrancisAnn

Quote from: Miss Bungle on October 17, 2013, 11:13:23 PM
I never bothered with it. Since I had the orchi a few years ago, it's a non issue now.

Smart girl. I wish I had years ago. It would sure be simpler without spiro stuff that makes you go pee all the time.
mtF, mid 50's, always a girl since childhood, HRT (Spiro, E & Fin.) since 8-13. Hormone levels are t at 12 & estrogen at 186. Face lift & eye lid surgery in 2014. Abdominoplasty/tummy tuck & some facial surgery May, 2015. Life is good for me. Love long nails & handsome men! Hopeful for my GRS & a nice normal depth vagina maybe by late summer. 5' 8", 180 pounds, 14 dress size, size 9.5 shoes. I'm kind of an elegant woman & like everything pink, nice & neet. Love my nails & classic Revlon Red. Moving back to Florida, so excited but so much work moving
  •  

Bea

So I  guess have to be the different one here...

For myself, I despise the whole organ down there and cannot imagine living without tucking. I have never been that gifted anyway, so after so many months of HRT the parts just tuck away very nicely and comfortably. 

•  

FrancisAnn

At least you moved forward, better than myself that has never followed thru for an orchi & I know it will be another year for my SRS maybe. Not much extra money here also.

I'm proud of you girl friend. Thanks for sharing.

Francis
  •  

Tessa James

Quote from: Mayra Viamonte on August 07, 2013, 08:54:37 AM
Nice to have a good amount of initial opinions ^^

Now, the reason I ask. I used to tuck painfully at first. The first full year of HRT, I suppose. Then... I just stopped one day. It came alongside the total rejection of the notion of gender, and the self-classification as genderqueer. Losing the obligation to pertain to a6 pre-defined female realm, I just gave up hiding the bulge. I use jeans shorts and pants, and I think the bulge is reasonably noticeable if you pay attention. I don't use yoga pants tough, that'd be overly ridiculous... but aside from that, I just don't care anymore. And I thought that there is certainly people like that out there too.

Hence, the question.

I never tucked internally but just the way back push or "adjustment" that can still result in a minor bulge in some underwear.  I appreciate the question and clarification of different tucking styles Mayra, and your broad bold sense of gender and expression.  I share your declaration acutely while still feeling more feminine than masculine.  Where will I be in another year?  Gender now seems much more fluid to me and permanence the real illusion. 

Rock on
Open, out and evolving queer trans person forever with HRT support since March 13, 2013
  •  

FrancisAnn

Quote from: Miss Bungle on October 18, 2013, 12:39:55 AM
Well, I didn't really have a choice. It was have the orchi, detransition, or be depressed and more than likely end up finally killing myself. Never in a million years would I thought that I would have an orchi because I always thought that GRS was inevitable. Once I faced the harsh reality of the situation, I knew that I had no choice but to take a detour on the transitional path.

It was depressing for a few days but that was a long time ago. Now things are a bit better. Yeah, I've had some issues lately but it's just something that I have to deal with from time to time.

Life goes on.

Miss Bungle,

Dear girl friend I hope you have a beautiful day. You deserve it & you should enjoy it. I understand & have considered an orchi however I'm going to hold off as long as I can for maybe my SRS.

Regardless I care about you, thank you for sharing & I'm sure every member of Susan's Place feels the same way.

Take care,

Francis
  •  

FrancisAnn

All this discussion about tucking or not tucking encourage me to have a little experiment today. I tucked everything away real tight, dressed nice & normal then went shopping at my local Goodwill store. I was so much calmer, talked with the women clerks more, talked with some other women shoppers, they all said I looked very nice & even suggested some items. I told all of them even the shoppers that I was trying very my best with HRT however it takes time & that I should have joined them when in was in my early 20's, I've always been a girl or woman.

Now sure why however I just felt so much different. I felt like more of a normal woman with these nice women.

It was great for me.
  •  

Alice Rogers

I like tight trousers and leggings, I have a several home made gaffs that I use when I wear anything tight, I LOVE knowing that its all safely tucked away.

I would even say that the tight restricted feeling I get from tucking gives me added confidence, as long as I can feel that I know everything is well hidden.
"I would rather be ashes than dust!
I would rather that my spark should burn out in a brilliant blaze than it should be stifled by dry-rot.
I would rather be a superb meteor, every atom of me in magnificent glow, than a sleepy and permanent planet.
The function of man is to live, not to exist.
I shall not waste my days trying to prolong them.
I shall use my time." Jack London
  •  

Emoroffle

I only tuck when I wear paricularly body hugging clothing, short skirts, and for special occasions where I wouldn't want to out myself by accidentally revealing a bulge otherwise I'm just fine without it.
Super-villain in training.
  •