Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

How masculine Do I Look?

Started by Kei22, August 02, 2013, 08:15:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kei22

Hello! A'm new here :) hope you guys can help me with some of my gender issues/dysphoria.

I identify as Genderqueer for now,leaning on the male side. I would like to pass at some point.

I would like to know how masculine my face looks like. I was thinking on putting this on the FTM forum but since i am not sure yet,i posted it here.

This one is without my glasses:  https://fbcdn-sphotos-d-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-frc3/969600_618653471499721_618371374_n.jpg

This one is with them: https://fbcdn-sphotos-a-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/16598_618775251487543_1490592311_n.jpg

I will be getting eye surgery for my myopia soon,so i won't be wearing glasses anymore.

Thanks guys\girls/people <3 *hope you can see the pics*
  •  

Jess42

Facially, you look androgynous and kind of hard to tell male or female from the face alone. Without seeing the rest of you, I think you could pass as male. The glasses are kinda' feminine though but you could get more masculine frames until you have the surgery.
  •  

Heather

I agree with Jess42 your face is pretty androgynous. You have some feminine features but you do have some masculine features as well. I can tell you when I looked at your first pic the one without the glasses I didn't realize you were a ftm. The glasses do look girlie though but if your looking to pass as a male after T you shouldn't have that much of a problem based off your face.  :)
  •  

blue

Agree, I think you'll be able to spin it either direction with glasses and hair.
Of our desires some are natural and necessary, others are natural but not necessary; and others are neither natural nor necessary, but are due to groundless opinion.  Epicurus

Icon image: Picasso's "The Blind Man's Meal" http://www.metmu
  •  

Kei22

Well,why not,here is a full body picture :)

https://fbcdn-sphotos-h-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-prn1/45218_618650658166669_101120289_n.jpg

l0l i should search for a one were a'm standing,but for now this one will do.

I would like to try and pass without any hormones right now because i am experimenting.
  •  

Jess42

It's still those glasses. ;D The shoes definately work. If your going for a guy look with clothing, never tuck a Tshirt. Also shorter hair would definately be a plus but not a biggie though cause it could be female or male as is. But I think you pretty much got the rest of it covered. Don't forget that mannerisms and the way you move also help concrete a masculine air. Not meant in a crude way but when sitting, spread them legs a little more.
  •  

Kei22

Thanks! I plan on cutting my hair more,but only the back,the front is staying like that,i like my bangs.

Any more tips!? :D

I usually sit more masculine and also act more like a guy. never tuck my shirts,don't like that look.

I am searching for male clothes but its hard since i'm small.
  •  

Jess42

Quote from: Kei22 on August 02, 2013, 09:47:44 AM
Thanks! I plan on cutting my hair more,but only the back,the front is staying like that,i like my bangs.

I usually sit more masculine and also act more like a guy. never tuck my shirts,don't like that look.

Well, if you usually sit more masculine than that, you got it down. I did see someone else next to you and I scrunch up as much as I can when sitting next to someone too. Most of the time in crowds like waitng rooms and movie theaters, I sit like a girl,pun intended. ;)

If you are too small for men's normal size clothes, go down to teenage boys sizes.
  •  

Kei22

:D so i will check the stoees. Any names?

I am also working out twice a week. Neck,shoulders and arms.
  •  

Jamie D

Quote from: Kei22 on August 02, 2013, 09:47:44 AM

You make a good point.  Pictures are one thing, but in real life things like body language, voice, and attitude make all the difference.
  •