Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Stephanie now Wiki Administrator

Started by Susan, November 18, 2005, 06:13:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Susan

Stephanie has accepted my request to take over as the Wiki administrator from Kimberly. Stephanie has made some excellent contributations during the last few weeks to the Wiki and I eagerly look forward to her future contributions. Stephanie will be putting togeather our new wiki team and will be looking for bright eyed and eager volunteers. Many of you have excellent writing skills and this is a great way to put them to use and one which will benefit the community at Susan's Place and the transgender community as a whole!. To apply send in a request to wikiadmin@susans.org with the subject Wiki Editor application

Kimberly sent in a request to be allowed to retire and I have sadly accepted it. She should be respected and honored for the hard work over the last year to this site and the community. She will be missed greatly.
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •  

Dennis

See what happens when you start posting to the Wiki? Next thing ya know, yer in charge.

Congrats Stephanie! You'll do a great job.

Dennis
  •  

beth

Congratulations Steph,

I know you will do a great job!

beth
  •  

Shelley

Well done Steph,

Does this include further modelling opportunities  ???

And to Kimberley thank you for your efforts in making Susan's what it is today.

I hope this doesn't mean you won't be posting still.

Shelley
  •  

Cassandra

Hey Steph,

In the US Army the axiom is never volunteer. Apparently the Canadian Army didn't get that memo.  ;D

Congrats on the new position. I know you'll be the tops.

Cassie
  •  

stephanie_craxford

Thanks so much everyone.

It's going to be a challenge but I'm sure that with the team that I have we'll do good.

There's a lot of information there and I don't intend to be doing all the work myself hint, hint, beside I can't type very fast and my computer can't spel wurth it it's liffe deppendded on it. :D

Seriously though I've emailed Alex and we have some irons in the fire, Just waiting for RachelW to get back from what she is doing.

Chat later, and thanks again,

Steph
  •  

Leigh

You should change your signature line to Wiki Witch
  •  

stephanie_craxford

•  

Leigh

West of what?  Last time I looked at a map of Canada there is more of it west of than east.
  •  

Debtv

QuoteYou should change your signature line to Wiki Witch

LOL how clever.....wish that was my nick!~

Love
DebTV
  •  

Shelley

Yep Deb,

That's what Leigh needs *shakes head* ....... more encouragement. LOL

Shelley
  •  

Jessica

QuoteJust waiting for Jessica to get back from what she is doing.

Am I supposed to be helping with something?  I can if someone needs me to do something but I didn't know I was supposed to be doing something.
  •  

stephanie_craxford

Oops Sorry I mean't RachelW, but hey if you want to help let me know.

Steph

WWotN
  •  

Jessica

•