Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Celebrity Big Brother's transsexual Lauren Harries: 'I slept with Russell Brand'

Started by Amelia Pond, September 05, 2013, 12:22:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amelia Pond

Celebrity Big Brother's transsexual Lauren Harries: 'I slept with Russell Brand'
Kelby McNally, September 4, 2013

The transsexual star, 35, revealed that she felt a "surge of electricity" before having sex with the comedian in a hotel near to the Big Brother house.

She even revealed that his pet name for her was "my sexy cow."

The blonde told the Daily Star that she met the self-confessed sex addict when the seventh series of Big Brother was being filmed, and she was asked to be a guest on Big Brother's Big Mouth, which Russell was hosting at the time.

Lauren had been living as a woman for eight years when she met Brand, who she revealed she felt chemistry with as soon as they met.
  •  

Renee

So what is she seeking by coming out with all this?  A little more time in the limelight?  I can't understand her need to go so public with it otherwise.

•  

Amelia Pond

Brand laughs off transsexual affair rumours
The New Zealand Herald, Sep 6, 2013 7:00 PM

Funnyman Russell Brand has laughed off reports he had an affair with transsexual British TV star Lauren Harries, insisting the tale is his "favourite media lie ever"...

Katy Perry's ex-husband has now taken to his Twitter.com page to share his side of the story, admitting he has slept with many women in the past but Harries was not one of them.
  •