Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Lady Gaga will possibly star in drag queen related Holocaust thriller film

Started by Amelia Pond, September 16, 2013, 11:04:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Amelia Pond

*TRIGGER WARNING*
Lady Gaga will possibly star in drag queen related Holocaust thriller film
September 16, 2013

On Sunday evening, film director Myron Banks revealed that Lady Gaga is close to signing on to star in the film The Drag Queen of Auschwitz. It is quite controversial, as Gaga's character, Dorothy, is really a drag queen who wants to be skinny after gaining some weight. Karma hits her and she enters a time warp that takes her back to the Auschwitz concentration camp and really gets to lose weight.

Dorothy meets a concentration camp member named Ari and they fall madly in love.
  •  

DriftingCrow

Whoa, I read the article posted, it seems like they're trying to make  the holocaust and trans a joke. Poor taste. And, unsurprisingly, they're not even using someone who is actually trans to play the character  .
ਮਨਿ ਜੀਤੈ ਜਗੁ ਜੀਤੁ
  •  

Shantel

What poor taste all around! It's bound to raise hell from Holocaust survivors and their children to say nothing of the angst it will raise within the TG community as LearnedHand clearly points out! My S.O.commented recently after finishing about 150 books over the last six months that there are so many good stories that would make excellent films that no-one considers because the Hollywood writers are stuck in continual mindless repeats of the same drug, sex, rock-em sock-em themes and we both wonder where their sense of creativity has gone!
  •