Started by FreshGuy, September 16, 2013, 04:55:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Danielle Emmalee

Discord, I'm howlin' at the moon
And sleepin' in the middle of a summer afternoon
Discord, whatever did we do
To make you take our world away?

Discord, are we your prey alone,
Or are we just a stepping stone for taking back the throne?
Discord, we won't take it anymore
So take your tyranny away!
  •  

FreshGuy

Quote from: This is the displayed name that people will see. on September 17, 2013, 02:42:17 AM
Something about FreshGuy gave me the impression he would be into mason jars.

Umm no, why would I be into mason jars?
  •  

Sammy

Quote from: FreshGuy on September 17, 2013, 09:11:57 AM

it should be quite a big mason jar then...

And what exactly is trans truth?
  •  

FreshGuy

Quote from: This is the displayed name that people will see. on September 17, 2013, 09:10:54 AM
Do you find it funny?

No, I thought you were tryna say I need to keep a lid on my behaviour or something.

•  

Danielle Emmalee

Quote from: FreshGuy on September 17, 2013, 09:11:57 AM

I'm not sure.  It would say a lot about your trans truth if you were.

•  

FreshGuy

Quote from: -Emily- on September 17, 2013, 09:13:17 AM
it should be quite a big mason jar then...

And what exactly is trans truth?

Can you just tell me how to handle my trans truth instead of all this jam jar chat
  •  

FreshGuy

•  

Danielle Emmalee

Quote from: FreshGuy on September 17, 2013, 09:14:58 AM
In what way? Are you trolling me?

Its irrelevant if you're not into mason jars.  How was your childhood?

•  

FreshGuy

Quote from: This is the displayed name that people will see. on September 17, 2013, 09:16:26 AM
Its irrelevant if you're not into mason jars.  How was your childhood?

Not great, I was bullied lots.

I played with babrbies and polly pockets a few times but I didn't exhibit much trans behaviour when I was a kid. My mum did say my favourite colour was pink when I was like 4 but I don't remember and my earliest memory is of me playing trucks with my dad.

My transsexualism was triggered in my adult life though so I didn't have the wish to be a woman throughout my childhood. I found out I was a transsexual last year after a cross dressing experience where I wore a sporty spice costume.

Now my world is being rocked back and forth up and down and side to side
  •  

Danielle Emmalee

Quote from: FreshGuy on September 17, 2013, 09:24:51 AM
Not great, I was bullied lots.

I played with babrbies and polly pockets a few times but I didn't exhibit much trans behaviour when I was a kid. My mum did say my favourite colour was pink when I was like 4 but I don't remember and my earliest memory is of me playing trucks with my dad.

My transsexualism was triggered in my adult life though so I didn't have the wish to be a woman throughout my childhood. I found out I was a transsexual last year after a cross dressing experience where I wore a sporty spice costume.

Now my world is being rocked back and forth up and down and side to side

Have you had any long term relationships?

•  

Murbella

Perhaps we could try from this angle as well...

What makes you feel you are not ready to talk to a therapist about your issues?  Is it explaining why you are seeing someone to family?  Is it that you do not feel you have the resources to go about finding one?  Would you be willing to participate in a support group in your area?

In general what everyone here is telling you is that you need to find someone who you can talk to locally, face to face about your issues.  The best we can do from a forum is provide you with resources on helping yourself, and aiding with courage in seeking out help.   

Horizon

Quote from: FreshGuy on September 17, 2013, 09:13:05 AM
I NEED HELP HANDLING MY TRANS TRUTH!

IT IS ROCKING MY WORLD!!

I'm also going to be controversial!  FreshGuy...are you cross posting from r/transgendercirclejerk?  Either you're a pretty silly troll, or your beliefs in transsexuality stem from satire.  The bold and caps lock makes me believe the former.

In case you are being serious...uhhh...it doesn't "rock my world" in any way.  I live life.  I go to college.  The only difference from anyone else is that I take pills twice a day.  It's pretty simple, really.
  •  

mrs izzy

I think you are more Transphobia, hypercondriac coupled with OCD...

Everyone just look back at the older posts made.
Anything said is just a waste of time. If no one is willing to seek professional help then there is nothing a open public forum can do to help..

Mrs. Izzy
Trans lifeline US 877-565-8860 CAD 877-330-6366 http://www.translifeline.org/
"Those who matter will never judge, this is my given path to walk in life and you have no right to judge"

I used to be grounded but now I can fly.
  •  

Anatta

KIa Ora,

Re: How Do You Handle Being  A Transsexual?

It's like the weather, you have no choice but to go with the flow...

Metta Zenda :)
"The most essential method which includes all other methods is beholding the mind. The mind is the root from which all things grow. If you can understand the mind, everything else is included !"   :icon_yes:
  •  

FreshGuy

Quote from: Murbella on September 17, 2013, 01:16:50 PM
Perhaps we could try from this angle as well...

What makes you feel you are not ready to talk to a therapist about your issues?  Is it explaining why you are seeing someone to family?  Is it that you do not feel you have the resources to go about finding one?  Would you be willing to participate in a support group in your area?

In general what everyone here is telling you is that you need to find someone who you can talk to locally, face to face about your issues.  The best we can do from a forum is provide you with resources on helping yourself, and aiding with courage in seeking out help.

thanks I don't feel emotionally able to discuss it with a therapist but I have been in touch with a local support group.
  •  

FreshGuy

Quote from: Horizon on September 17, 2013, 01:42:49 PM
I'm also going to be controversial!  FreshGuy...are you cross posting from r/transgendercirclejerk?  Either you're a pretty silly troll, or your beliefs in transsexuality stem from satire.  The bold and caps lock makes me believe the former.

In case you are being serious...uhhh...it doesn't "rock my world" in any way.  I live life.  I go to college.  The only difference from anyone else is that I take pills twice a day.  It's pretty simple, really.

Well you're lucky, for me it is hard to handle.
  •  

FreshGuy

Quote from: mind is quiet now on September 17, 2013, 02:26:04 PM
I think you are more Transphobia, hypercondriac coupled with OCD...

Everyone just look back at the older posts made.
Anything said is just a waste of time. If no one is willing to seek professional help then there is nothing a open public forum can do to help..

That is a possiblity but it doesn't explain everything. OCD could be a misdiagnosis. People get misdiagnosed all the time.

•  

Danielle Emmalee

Quote from: FreshGuy on September 17, 2013, 05:19:02 PM
Does 6 months count?

ehhhh it depends on how intense the relationship was.  Was it with a girl or a boy?

•  

FreshGuy

Quote from: This is the displayed name that people will see. on September 17, 2013, 05:21:19 PM
ehhhh it depends on how intense the relationship was.  Was it with a girl or a boy?

A girl, how is this relevant to my transsexuality? lol
  •