Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Hating my therapist for no reason.

Started by EdekStaszek, October 11, 2013, 12:05:15 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

EdekStaszek

Today I was in therapy with Dr. Marco, and eventually he (finally) breached the topic of HRT. When I inquired a bit more about HRT he said:
     "You would have to wait."
It just makes me REALLY made that i have to wait so long for this.

Sorry, I kind of needed to vent.
I don't know if I put this in the correct place, it was either here, MTF, or HRT.
  •  

Jessica Merriman

I know it seems like forever baby, but hang on, you can do it. I had to wait for 40 years until HRT, but it is here finally. As for venting, go ahead. Even I had a huge meltdown last night and MANY people here saved me and would not let me quit and go away. This is a VERY special place. It happens and it is OK. Private message me at any time and I will be your vent buddy. I mean, I am your big sister aren't I? Love you lots, stay in touch as I am adding you to my buddy list. Take care sweety. BIG HUG
  •  

EdekStaszek

Thanks, I'm better today, As i stated above I know he doesn't make the rules. Next time I'm definitely talking about Puberty blockers, though.
  •  

Xhianil

I'd do that! You defenently need them, i hope you get them.
  •  

Ltl89

Quote from: Amanda L on October 11, 2013, 12:05:15 AM
Today I was in therapy with Dr. Marco, and eventually he (finally) breached the topic of HRT. When I inquired a bit more about HRT he said:

I don't know if I put this in the correct place, it was either here, MTF, or HRT.

You are a very young girl.  Relax you will be fine.  It's unfortunate that there are many things in life that take time and require us to wait, but it's a reality we must face in this world.  Patience can be rewarding.  As long as you are taking action and getting to where you need to be, then you are taking the rights steps. 

Besides the waiting, is there a reason you are angry with your therapist?  Is it something he is saying or doing?
  •  

Megumi

Quote from: Amanda L on October 11, 2013, 12:05:15 AM

My therapist said the same basic thing. She has to cover two behinds is what she told me. 1 is hers and the other is mine as she doesn't give out the letter until she knows that everything is real and that I'm able to actually begin transition both mentally and physically and also financially. She doesn't like start and stoppers and if you aren't ready then you aren't getting that letter and funny as it may seem as I really really want to be on HRT right this very second it all makes sense to me in what she said. What is a month more of waiting really going to do to me in order to sort everything out so I can begin my transition with a clear mind and a clean slate. It's tough to take but in the end I can only see it being the right decision.

•  

EdekStaszek

Quote from: learningtolive on October 14, 2013, 08:36:56 PM
Besides the waiting, is there a reason you are angry with your therapist?  Is it something he is saying or doing?
No, I really like my therapist.

I should have changed the name of this to "Hating my therapist for something that's out of his hands" but it's too long and I'm too lazy.
  •