Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

KyleW has joined the Wiki Staff

Started by stephanie_craxford, November 22, 2005, 09:06:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephanie_craxford

I would like to welcome KyleW to the Wiki Staff.

Kyle has graciously accepted our offer and willingly joined our team here at Wiki Central.  Kyles' recent edits and contributions to  the Wiki dealt with a very tough subject, demonstrating her skill and abilities.

Give Kyle a round of applause and a warm welcome to the staff.

:icon_dance: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap: :eusa_clap:

Steph
WWotN
  •  

beth

Welcome KyleW,

Congratulations!     :eusa_clap:

beth
  •  

Dennis

Gratz Kyle. And remember. When Steph says jump, the appropriate response is, "how high?" :)

After all, she is the Wiki Witch of the North!

Dennis
  •  

KyleW

Thank you all very much.  I'm going to try my best.  So far this has been a very delightful experience.  Hopefully the corrections and additions that I make will be well received, however I definitely understand the 'how high' comment.  Just let me know if there are any articles that I can lend my expertise to.  :)

--KyleW
  •  

Cassandra

Welcome to the Staff Kyle. I'm sure you will make further great contributions to the Wiki.

Cassie
  •  

Leigh

Kyle despite rumors to the contrary She is the mean one.  I am the sweet cuddley one.

Welcome.

Leigh
  •  

stephanie_craxford

•  

Shelley

Welcome to the team Kyle.

QuoteShe is the mean one
This obviously doesn't refer to Steph as she is one of the nicest people here. I'm not sure who this could be referring to. ???

Shelley
  •