Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Last Person To Post Wins, Version 6

Started by Amelia Pond, November 06, 2013, 07:13:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

King Malachite

Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

~Kaiden

Make your own kind of music, sing your own special song.
Make your own kind of music, even if nobody else sings along.
  •  

King Malachite

Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

•  

~Kaiden

•  

Danielle Emmalee

Discord, I'm howlin' at the moon
And sleepin' in the middle of a summer afternoon
Discord, whatever did we do
To make you take our world away?

Discord, are we your prey alone,
Or are we just a stepping stone for taking back the throne?
Discord, we won't take it anymore
So take your tyranny away!
  •  

~Kaiden

•  

V M

Some students decided to throw a party and so among other things they bought 60 watermelons

Soon as they could get the melons home they went to work slicing each melon into 2" thick rounds and then used an eight piece pie cutter to equally divide each slice into eight 2" thick pieces which were then place upon eight serving dishes

How many guests did they serve?
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

King Malachite

Quote from: V M on November 15, 2013, 10:59:38 PM
Some students decided to throw a party and so among other things they bought 60 watermelons

Soon as they could get the melons home they went to work slicing each melon into 2" thick rounds and then used an eight piece pie cutter to equally divide each slice into eight 2" thick pieces which were then place upon eight serving dishes

Zero.  They changed their mind about throwing a party at the last minute so they just ate all of the watermelon themselves.

•  

~Kaiden

•  

V M

Quote from: Malachite on November 15, 2013, 11:05:37 PM
Zero.  They changed their mind about throwing a party at the last minute so they just ate all of the watermelon themselves.

Wrong
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Dalex

Quote from: V M on November 15, 2013, 10:59:38 PM

I am going to have to guess Eight!
  •  

V M

- V M
  •  

Dalex

Then I have to say none! Since they have not served any of the watermelon yet?
  •  

V M

Close... LOL... It's very simple, several people showed up but everything was place out on self service trays on tables so in actuality they served...

All of the guests

- V M
  •  

~Kaiden

•  

V M

- V M
  •  

Jenny07

So long and thanks for all the fish
  •  

V M

- V M
  •