Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Last Person To Post Wins, Version 6

Started by Amelia Pond, November 06, 2013, 07:13:43 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mx Pippa

Version 6, is that 4 versions down from version 10, or 2 versions up from version 4. Whatever I'm not sure I got any version. I do have a Max Factor eye liner if that helps.
Hi, you're with 71 year old pre-op transgender Philippa (Pippa) born back in June 1946, I live on the south coast of UK in Wimborne Minster, Dorset.

I've been with The Laurels, NHS Transgender Clinic in Exeter UK,  for 2.5 years. I started my pre-op transgender journey after having breast implant surgery done by surgeon, Mr Michael Graham at The Winterbourne Hospital, in Dorchester UK, in July 2011.

It was after breast implant surgery, my female true real-self emerged, and I started to live full time as the woman. I was adamant GRS was not an opinion, after looking deep into my inner self, thoughts have changed, also testosterone blocking Pro-strap injection have a very positive impact, together with my oestrogen, sex drive has become better and more feminine. I am now so excited, and want to get on with my GRS. 

On the list with another of Britain's top surgeons, Mr Phil Thomas in Brighton for my Gender Reassignment Surgery.

I am engaged to Michael, a wonderful supportive guy.
  •  

MadeleineG

Quote from: Mx Pippa on December 09, 2013, 07:09:47 AM
Version 6, is that 4 versions down from version 10, or 2 versions up from version 4. Whatever I'm not sure I got any version. I do have a Max Factor eye liner if that helps.

Maybe every two hundred posts, we should start a ver. x.y
  •  

Devlyn

Sure, I'll take a win. Gwynne, your personal text is harming my cupcake's self esteem.
  •  

Miss_Bungle1991

Pffft!

Cupcakes are posers! Muffins are TRVE KVLT!!
  •  

♥︎ SarahD ♥︎

Sorry girls but all your bickering over muffins and cuppcakes is irrelevant, because everyone knows that Corn Flake cakes are >> all! ;D

xXxXx
*Hugs*
"You never find the path to your true self, but rather - you find your true self along the path"
  •  

King Malachite

Muffins are just cupcakes without icing.

Mmmmmm cheesecake brownie
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Devlyn

Put the thread in Park. The Cupcake Winner has arrived.
  •  

Miss_Bungle1991

Quote from: Starblaiz on December 09, 2013, 04:28:10 PM
Sorry girls but all your bickering over muffins and cuppcakes is irrelevant, because everyone knows that Corn Flake cakes are >> all! ;D

Cornflake cakes?? ???

Hmmmm...all right.

:D
  •  

King Malachite

Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

•  

MadeleineG

•  

Devlyn

•  

MadeleineG

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on December 09, 2013, 06:52:05 PM
Huge muffin or tiny pumpkins?

There's an innuendo in there somewhere. I'm sure of it...  ::)
  •  

Mx Pippa

Sorry Malachite, I only do intelligent conversation. Meanwhile, dose anyone know how to change a fan belt on a 2011 Samsung Laptop ?
Hi, you're with 71 year old pre-op transgender Philippa (Pippa) born back in June 1946, I live on the south coast of UK in Wimborne Minster, Dorset.

I've been with The Laurels, NHS Transgender Clinic in Exeter UK,  for 2.5 years. I started my pre-op transgender journey after having breast implant surgery done by surgeon, Mr Michael Graham at The Winterbourne Hospital, in Dorchester UK, in July 2011.

It was after breast implant surgery, my female true real-self emerged, and I started to live full time as the woman. I was adamant GRS was not an opinion, after looking deep into my inner self, thoughts have changed, also testosterone blocking Pro-strap injection have a very positive impact, together with my oestrogen, sex drive has become better and more feminine. I am now so excited, and want to get on with my GRS. 

On the list with another of Britain's top surgeons, Mr Phil Thomas in Brighton for my Gender Reassignment Surgery.

I am engaged to Michael, a wonderful supportive guy.
  •  

MadeleineG

Quote from: Mx Pippa on December 09, 2013, 06:56:19 PM
Sorry Malachite, I only do intelligent conversation. Meanwhile, dose anyone know how to change a fan belt on a 2011 Samsung Laptop ?

•  

Devlyn

Remember, the locating pin goes in the bracket hole.
  •  

MadeleineG

...prior to mounting the bracket hole
  •  

V M

Was it Richard Prior who had a thing for mounting the bracket hole?  >:-)
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Devlyn

•  

King Malachite

•