Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Women's stretch jeans

Started by michelle gee, November 08, 2013, 06:12:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

michelle gee

I actually got up enough nerve to buy some women's jeans at Walmart recently.
A size 12L fits perfect and OMG they feel so nice being that they are stretch jeans. I could wear these everyday (along with a nice pair panty's).
I have worn them out a few times and except for the short front pockets, I don't think anyone notices they're womens jeans.

Ladies you don't know what your missing here!  :)
  •  

Emily.T

I have wanted to get some for a while but I'm trying to lose some weight first so I can look good and feel good in them.

Emily.T xx
  •  

Kaitlin4475

If you're willing to fork out over 30 bucks, American Eagle has awesome skinny jeans in stretch denim. High quality, super comfy and they make the world feel alright.
  •  

barbie

Yes. Women's stretchable jeans in Wal-mart is a best choice for me. They are comfortable like athletic tights and endurable. I ordered and got them through international delivery. The brand "Tina" is my recent preference, and I have four pairs (blue and black). Three are size 4, and one is size 8.

I wear them all around the year including summer.

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Ashey

Quote from: Emily.T on December 10, 2013, 02:45:00 AM
I have wanted to get some for a while but I'm trying to lose some weight first so I can look good and feel good in them.

Emily.T xx

>_< Me too. Just waiting, and waiting, and exercising, and dieting, and waiting some more until I can get to my goal weight and buy a whole new wardrobe. I'm still tempted to get a few 'in-between' clothes, even if they don't last long. Getting so sick of guy clothes. :/

Also hoping to get jeans like this though. Or, possibly jeggings. I love how they look. o_o
  •  

rinaballerina

American Eagle does have really nice jeggings/skinnys, I have been wearing their skinnys for years now. for higher end ones Zumiez or Urban Outfitters are nice. and I would also check out Target's as well (also the juniors sizes).
My current favs are the mid-rise jeggings/skinnys that stop at the ankles.
"The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows..." — Audrey Hepburn
  •  

Kaitlin4475

Generally I feel like targets clothing isn't bad at all(i love there tops), though one pair of jeans I had didn't last long. American Eagle skinnies are the bees knees though. As for the two that are exercising in order to fit into clothes that they want... a great in between for me is leggings, I wear them as pj's and they feel super nice. They're sort of a place holder while I wait to transition.
  •  

rinaballerina

Quote from: Kaitlin4475 on December 23, 2013, 10:46:28 AM
Generally I feel like targets clothing isn't bad at all(i love there tops), though one pair of jeans I had didn't last long. American Eagle skinnies are the bees knees though. As for the two that are exercising in order to fit into clothes that they want... a great in between for me is leggings, I wear them as pj's and they feel super nice. They're sort of a place holder while I wait to transition.

Yeah you kinda get what you pay for XD everything looks fairly good tho.
you might be happier just savin a bit more for a higher quality denim. If you are going to be wearing them a lot  I guess the better be comfortable and last long.
"The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows..." — Audrey Hepburn
  •