Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

Before&After

Started by maximusloverus, November 09, 2013, 12:51:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

maximusloverus

Ok guys I think it's time to start a thread of before and after pics. Pre-T after T or even pre coming out to your current self there is no limit!! I'll start it off

before at 225lbs

After

Oh how wrong we were to think that immortality meant never dying
  •  

King Malachite

Looking good.  Another JROTC guy?  Awesome!  I was in the Navy JROTC in high school.  It's something about the uniform that just made me feel manly.
Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

geek

Hmmm i like the idea of this thread, when i first started T i was most interested in seeing before and afters!

so heres mine

When i first started T, the one next to it is like October some time i think and then the last is a silly selfie from this week sometime

•  

Danielle Emmalee

You look like you could be male in the before pic.  Its pretty unmistakable in the after.  Also awesome job on the weight loss
Discord, I'm howlin' at the moon
And sleepin' in the middle of a summer afternoon
Discord, whatever did we do
To make you take our world away?

Discord, are we your prey alone,
Or are we just a stepping stone for taking back the throne?
Discord, we won't take it anymore
So take your tyranny away!
  •  

Tossu-sama

Some beard for me, too, please?
No? Alrighty then.

A bit outdated, considering I'm ~11 months on T at this point but I don't think I'm that much different. |D
Well, I suppose my hair's a bit longer but poop happens.
  •  

geek

Quote from: Tossu-sama on November 09, 2013, 08:21:00 PM

A bit outdated, considering I'm ~11 months on T at this point but I don't think I'm that much different. |D
I bet you'd look loads different if you posted one from today next to your 9months, few more months and the changes will go ballisticly fast :D go you! looking great!

•  

Tossu-sama

Quote from: geek on November 09, 2013, 08:36:18 PM
I bet you'd look loads different if you posted one from today next to your 9months, few more months and the changes will go ballisticly fast :D go you! looking great!

Thanks! :D

I might have more pimples... xD Got a lovely raging T acne.
And possibly thicker eyebrows. Fortunately they haven't formed unibrow yet! :'D
  •  

geek

Quote from: Tossu-sama on November 09, 2013, 08:42:48 PM

And possibly thicker eyebrows. Fortunately they haven't formed unibrow yet! :'D
ROFL just was doing anohter vlog and noticed my unibrow, however faint =p good times the pimples will go in time =) i was using proactive but it was bleaching my facial hair,  i use a 3 step loreal men thing now, but i always skip the moisurizing stuff because i use a lot of pomade (really greasy) in my hair and being in QLD Australia my hair tends to melt.. all over my face ;D

Quote from: <3 on November 09, 2013, 07:38:06 PM
Also awesome job on the weight loss

Ty :D

•  

maximusloverus

Quote from: Malachite on November 09, 2013, 05:45:14 PM
Looking good.  Another JROTC guy?  Awesome!  I was in the Navy JROTC in high school.  It's something about the uniform that just made me feel manly.

Yeah JROTC was my life in high school made it all the way to cadet LTC and had the whole battalion under my command. Good old days. :)
  •  

maximusloverus

Quote from: geek on November 09, 2013, 06:26:50 PM
Hmmm i like the idea of this thread, when i first started T i was most interested in seeing before and afters!

so heres mine

When i first started T, the one next to it is like October some time i think and then the last is a silly selfie from this week sometime

Looking awesome dude. I'm jealous of the facial hair wish I had pure awesomeness growing on my face.
  •  

maximusloverus

Quote from: Tossu-sama on November 09, 2013, 08:21:00 PM
Some beard for me, too, please?
No? Alrighty then.

Well, I suppose my hair's a bit longer but poop happens.

Looking good can definitely see the changes in the chin and jaw line.
  •  

Jared

Quote from: geek on November 09, 2013, 08:49:21 PM
i was using proactive but it was bleaching my facial hair,  i use a 3 step loreal men thing now, but i always skip the moisurizing stuff because i use a lot of pomade (really greasy) in my hair and being in QLD Australia my hair tends to melt.. all over my face ;D

I thought the same a few days ago, but my mom who is a cosmetician told me that no way the stuff I'm using can bleach hair. But I think it's possible cause only where I use it the hairs are grey and everywhere else it's okay.
Anyway all you guys are looking cool, and congrats on the much weight loss geek!
If you want to achieve greatness, stop asking for permission.

•  

Cindy

Just doing a quick thread sweep and OMG you guys look so good!

Congrats.

Nice thread Max.

Just wish I wasn't so old :embarrassed: My cell number is ....

Ooops

Goes for a cold shower :embarrassed:
  •  

Darrin Scott

Before 2011:

Now 20 months on T:

•  

geek

•  

Chakra6

I was on this site about 4 years ago and then got all caught up in life and disappeared @.@ But I'm back! I finally got serious about transitioning so I got kinda excited when I saw one of these threads.

Before (Pre-anything):

After 2 months on a self-designed OTC mix:

Ego Equus
**Natural Transition Lab Rat**
  •  

Jamison

Pre T, Sep. 2011, to 1.5 years on T, Nov. 2013.
  •  

Hayley

Sorry for intruding into the guys area but I just felt the need to let you gentlemen know that you all look super amazing. Like really good.
Byes!!!! It's been real but this place isn't for me. Good luck in the future everyone.
  •  

geek

Holy crap Jamison >.< you look awesome!

•  

maximusloverus

Quote from: Chakra6 on November 25, 2013, 02:43:12 AM
I was on this site about 4 years ago and then got all caught up in life and disappeared @.@ But I'm back! I finally got serious about transitioning so I got kinda excited when I saw one of these threads.

Before (Pre-anything):

After 2 months on a self-designed OTC mix:

Looking good!!! glad your back too.

Quote from: Jamison on November 26, 2013, 10:41:34 AM
Pre T, Sep. 2011, to 1.5 years on T, Nov. 2013.

I'm officially jealous

Quote from: Darrin Scott on November 11, 2013, 09:55:53 AM
Before 2011:

Now 20 months on T:

Lovin the beard Darrin.
  •