Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Before&After

Started by maximusloverus, November 09, 2013, 12:51:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WolfNightV4X1

Dang, you look pretty amazing dean (or "dean") Thats a nice change

•  

CursedFireDean

Quote from: WolfNightV4X1 on December 30, 2016, 11:07:47 AM
Dang, you look pretty amazing dean (or "dean") Thats a nice change
Thanks! :D

Check me out on instagram @flammamajor
  •  

Bimmer Guy

Quote from: CursedFireDean on December 28, 2016, 11:29:03 PM
Thanks! It's honestly so great to see side by side how much I've changed :)

Hey, you are looking great my brother T starter!  What was your start date again?  Mine was 9/9/14.
Top Surgery: 10/10/13 (Garramone)
Testosterone: 9/9/14
Hysto: 10/1/15
Stage 1 Meta: 3/2/16 (including UL, Vaginectomy, Scrotoplasty), (Crane, CA)
Stage 2 Meta: 11/11/16 Testicular implants, phallus and scrotum repositioning, v-nectomy revision.  Additional: Lipo on sides of chest. (Crane, TX)
Fistula Repair 12/21/17 (UPenn Hospital,unsuccessful)
Fistula Repair 6/7/18 (Nikolavsky, successful)
Revision: 1/11/19 Replacement of eroded testicle,  mons resection, cosmetic work on scrotum (Crane, TX)

•  

CursedFireDean

Quote from: Bimmer Guy on January 01, 2017, 09:22:12 PM
Hey, you are looking great my brother T starter!  What was your start date again?  Mine was 9/9/14.
Oh man, almost the same, one day different! 9/8/14!

•  

patrick1967

2014 before everything still presenting myself as female

Current, or pretty damn close
  •  

FTMax

T: 12/5/2014 | Top: 4/21/2015 | Hysto: 2/6/2016 | Meta: 3/21/2017

I don't come here anymore, so if you need to get in touch send an email: maxdoeswork AT protonmail.com
  •  

Sophia Sage

Max, Patrick, you guys are awesome.  :)
What you look forward to has already come, but you do not recognize it.
  •  

Abbiem

Is this after hormones therapy?
i agree with Sophia , incredible . You both LOOK males
  •  

Elis

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ja90z0qjnm7d2ox/20160212_150201.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ekf0j07qt5sm3xu/20170105_131250.jpg?dl=0

The first pic is me at 3 months (I don't have any pre T pics with me) and me currently. I don't think I look much different apart from me gaining weight and getting random acne scars. Plus I still can't grow facial hair :P
They/them pronouns preferred.

•  

patrick1967

I have only been on T for 2 months, so ost of that change is just in presentation but with the small differences i am seeing so far I can't wait to see how things turn out after a few more months. Thanks for the comments glad to hear that I look better than I think i do
  •  

CursedFireDean

Patrick- looking great man! Hair can change so much about how you look, you definitely look male now!

Max- you look so much older! In a good way for sure haha. You look so young in your first picture.

Elis- I can see why you say you don't look that much different, but the subtle changes really make you look a lot more masculine! Sometimes subtle changes actually do so much. I couldn't grow pretty much any facial hair until about a year and a half- before that was thin and only in one small spot.

•  

Elis

Quote from: CursedFireDean on January 08, 2017, 12:28:02 PM

Elis- I can see why you say you don't look that much different, but the subtle changes really make you look a lot more masculine! Sometimes subtle changes actually do so much. I couldn't grow pretty much any facial hair until about a year and a half- before that was thin and only in one small spot.

Yeah I've seen a lot of pics of trans guys who have suddenly grown beards at a year and a half; but it seems very unlikely that'll happen to in just 4 months from now  :P

Btw, thanks for the compliment anyway :)

•  

patrick1967

i agree Elis, the change is subtle but evident. I would clock you as male easily. I think sometimes we are hardest on ourselves, in part because the changes are gradual so we don't see the as easily as someone who we do not interact with daily, or an outsider might. I know that I don't hear much of a change in my voice, but when i spoke with a friend that I had not talked to since before I started T, they commented on the difference.

Facial hair, now that for me seems on a fast track. Still not highly evident at a distance but a few days without shaving and I can see a decent amount coming in on the chin and lip. Being 90% grey certainly does not make it stand out lol
  •  

TransAm

Quote from: Elis on January 05, 2017, 07:43:37 AM
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ja90z0qjnm7d2ox/20160212_150201.jpg?dl=0

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ekf0j07qt5sm3xu/20170105_131250.jpg?dl=0

The first pic is me at 3 months (I don't have any pre T pics with me) and me currently. I don't think I look much different apart from me gaining weight and getting random acne scars. Plus I still can't grow facial hair :P

Dude, you look great. You've got that masculine 'bulk' to your neck and general features now that wasn't as predominant in the 3 month shot. I agree with others about the subtle changes sometimes being the most impactful.

Quote from: FTMax on January 04, 2017, 05:17:06 PM

2 years on T.

Whoa, that's seriously incredible and you look great. You don't look like the same person in the slightest.

Quote from: patrick1967 on January 04, 2017, 01:38:17 PM
2014 before everything still presenting myself as female

Current, or pretty damn close

Just the haircut alone made a huge difference but there are also some changes in your features as well even though you're early on. Your frames are very fitting for your face, as well (this may seem like an odd comment but glasses can either be an asset or a huge detriment).

Quote from: CursedFireDean on December 28, 2016, 12:31:19 PM
When I was 14/15, just realised I was trans (my mom's wedding, then when I got my hair cut for the first time):

Now, 20, 2 years and 3 months on T:

Amazing progress and I'm extremely jealous of your face rug. You look great, dude.

"I demolish my bridges behind me - then there is no choice but forward." - Fridtjof Nansen
  •  

patrick1967

Well i hit one of my friend's weddings today. It was the first real time i have been out in full on dress up guy mode, most of the time i am polos and jeans. Have to admit that i wanted to show off, tho that sounds conceited lol.
  •  

Elis

Quote from: patrick1967 on January 14, 2017, 04:41:38 PM
Well i hit one of my friend's weddings today. It was the first real time i have been out in full on dress up guy mode, most of the time i am polos and jeans. Have to admit that i wanted to show off, tho that sounds conceited lol.

Not conceited at all, ypu look great :). I love the combo of the tie and shirt; they really go well together.

•  

palexander

i previously posted a comparison from 2010-2015, so here's 2013-2017 :)

< bad image links removed by moderator>

two years three months on t
*i didn't have any photos from this year, so i just took one really quick to show beard progression––four days after shaving it off completely.
  •  

Rengar

A very young boy. Very pre-Testosterone.

A skinny boy. He just lost lots of weight. He is happily a year and a half on Testosterone.

A wolf man. Now 2 and a half years on testosterone. Absolutely 100% full time. He is a very short little goblin. I want you to know that the pictures above were taken a year before the pictures below.

The beard is doing well. For any one who follows my beard thread: I've been going through very hard times recently! I'll update it when I can :^)
I've found you, Beast!

This is where I document my beard progress!: https://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,206436.0.html
  •  

lc100

Quote from: Rengar on January 26, 2017, 12:50:19 AM
A very young boy. Very pre-Testosterone.

A skinny boy. He just lost lots of weight. He is happily a year and a half on Testosterone.

A wolf man. Now 2 and a half years on testosterone. Absolutely 100% full time. He is a very short little goblin. I want you to know that the pictures above were taken a year before the pictures below.

The beard is doing well. For any one who follows my beard thread: I've been going through very hard times recently! I'll update it when I can :^)

Dude, the changes are amazing. These pics inspired me so much, damn. Thanks so much for sharing! You look GREAT!

•  

Nina_Ottawa

Quote from: palexander on January 23, 2017, 09:13:53 PM
i previously posted a comparison from 2010-2015, so here's 2013-2017 :)

< bad image links removed by moderator>

two years three months on t
*i didn't have any photos from this year, so i just took one really quick to show beard progression––four days after shaving it off completely.

All I can say is "wow!"
  •