Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Tucking methods

Started by ChelseaAnn, November 13, 2013, 03:54:39 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ChelseaAnn

Ok, so I've done a little bit of tucking while dressing. (Not restarting therapy for about a year and a half yet). I generally dress while alone in the house, and I'm curious as to the different tucking methods. I prefer to tuck for now (since I'm average size I believe, which is a bit too big not to notice with some skirts, and my jeans). I have heard of a few methods, but some I don't understand.

I have successfully gotten "them" "up in there" ;) I haven't tried taping yet, and I'm confused as to how the double panty method works.

If there are other methods I'm missing, please tell me. I'd like to practice, because I believe that even after I start HRT, if I decide to get SRS, it's gonna be a LONG time.
http://chelseatransition.blogspot.com/

MTF, transitioning in 2015
  •  

Devlyn

Have you visited the Wiki?

http://susans.org/wiki/Tucking_and_taping
  •  

ChelseaAnn

No, I hadn't.  :icon_redface: Oops. Haven't been on there at all since I joined. Maybe I should be doing some research.
http://chelseatransition.blogspot.com/

MTF, transitioning in 2015
  •  

suzifrommd

Quote from: ChelseaAnn on November 13, 2013, 03:54:39 PM
I haven't tried taping yet, and I'm confused as to how the double panty method works.

The double panty method: Use two feminine pairs of panties that are a size or two smaller than you ought to take. Stow the cargo, point the shaft backward and then pull the panties up tightly. It works better if you pull on the back so they ride up a little behind you.
Have you read my short story The Eve of Triumph?
  •  

Veronica Morph

I think it depends on how you feel much more confortable, for sure always there is way to hide and to make it look discrete, if you can squeeze it in or make a flat surface then go also for some volume in order to make a flat area.

in my case i practiced all this year on positioning upwards better if it is erected, i put on two panties very tight the ones that are used to decrease the volume, and in small size.

i then use other butt enhancer panties and then a body shaper, the pennis is completely adhered to my lower stomach it cant more it cant do anything, it can eyaculate but only if there is friction, so is safe.

if i wear a pencil skirt i try to add a corset and put it before the butt enhancer panty in helping to flatten the area, it looks very sexy and no trace of a ny bulge.

this upward position adhered to the stomach is much more sexy on wearing tiny mini skirts that may flash out when bending or if moving fast, etc, if lets you show an arch on the crotch if you ever show it when dancing or walking or jumpoing, so give a great appearance.

i even can wear a swiming suit and the look would be natural.

the position allows you to cross your legs easily and without pain, let you sit down in any position or surface, even on a bike.

walking is better.

if driving the skirt goes up and you show the begining of the legs very sexy without a problem of a bulge.
Veronica Morph
  •