Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

Jessica Merriman

Started by Claire (formerly Magdalena), November 23, 2013, 01:49:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Claire (formerly Magdalena)

I received a worrying email from Jessica just over 36 hours ago. It reads like she's saying good-bye. I'm scared for her. She isn't answering PMs or email. Does anyone know anything? Is anyone able to check on her in person? Has anyone else heard anything?

I'm very worried about her. I don't know what to do.

I'd rather see the world from another angle
We are everyday angels
Be careful with me 'cause I'd like to stay that way

•  

Jamie D

I hope she is okay.  Many of us need a break now and then.  All this can be overwhelming.  That why it is important to "let it out" from time to time.

If you check in Jessica, let me say you are breath of fresh air!  Your presence here is greatly appreciated.
  •  

Gina Taylor

I really hope that nothing serious has happened to Jessica, my BFF. It's been a while since i've heard from her.

I know that Robin Mack lives the closet to her, and if she could check on her to see if she's all right it would be a good for all of us. If someone could contact Robin, that would be a great weight off of our shoulders.
Gina Marie Taylor  8)
  •  

I sent a PM to Robin. The longer this goes the more worried I get...  :(

We are everyday angels

•  

Jamie D

Quote from: Magdalena on November 23, 2013, 06:06:19 PM
I sent a PM to Robin. The longer this goes the more worried I get...  :(

Believe me, I know the feeling.  Any time a friend goes missing I get alarmed, especially if I had an inkling they were suicidal.
  •  

I didn't think she was. The previous PM said she was feeling down about the future, but she's normally to bright and cheery. It didn't occur to me that it could be a precursor to her doing something.

We are everyday angels

•  

Ms Grace

Be well Jessica. Please let us know you are OK...  :-\
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

Gina Taylor

Quote from: Magdalena on November 23, 2013, 06:12:17 PM
I didn't think she was. The previous PM said she was feeling down about the future, but she's normally to bright and cheery. It didn't occur to me that it could be a precursor to her doing something.

I agree. I started PMing her almost from day one, and she was always in a good mood. Then when she wa staken off HRT for a little while her spirits went down, but then she was put back on them and I know that her spirits were right back up there, but the only thing that I do know that really keeps her down is teh way that she looks. She doesn't quite feel beautiful enough, even though I encourage her all the time with ways to make herself look beautiful. I do know that her daughter won't speak to her and she's on egg shells with her son because of the transition, but those things are to be expected???
Gina Marie Taylor  8)
  •  

Jessica Merriman

Hi. I am OK everyone. I just hit a rough patch and could not put my thoughts in a message. I didn't want to bring anyone down with my problems as we all have those. I have been questioning almost everything about my life and got really confused and frustrated. I got writer's block or something and could not communicate effectively enough to answer questions some of you sent me. Did not mean to worry anyone, but I guess it did. I apologize for the worry I might have caused. It was definitely the first time in my life I was speechless! As prepared and knowledgeable as I was with this whole process of transition I found myself in a weird state of being lost for a few days. Problems mounted, therapy hit another wrinkle and other things happened which I suppose temporarily blew a fuse or something. Again, I am very sorry for the worry. Thanks for caring!  :)
  •  

LordKAT

ahoy! The princess is back in her castle!

Glad you are OK, though it sounds like you still have things to work out.
  •  

Ms Grace

No need to apologise, life get bumpy enough without trans* matters thrown into the mix. Glad to hear you're OK. :)
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

MadeleineG

I'm breathing a serious sigh of relief. Thank you for hitting post.

Btw, excruciating temporary inability to communicate? I totally get it.  :-\

•  

Sammy

Jess, if You wanna talk to someone, You do please remember that You can drop me PM anytime. You might be surprised but "As prepared and knowledgeable as I was with this whole process of transition I found myself in a weird state of being lost for a few days. Problems mounted, therapy hit another wrinkle and other things happened which I suppose temporarily blew a fuse or something." this ir very typical. And believe me (it comes from the first hand experience) - when those days happen, an impartial perspective does help. I call them now "monthly hormone cycles"...
Be safe! :)
  •  

Gina Taylor

Quote from: Jessica Merriman on November 24, 2013, 12:11:54 AM
Hi. I am OK everyone. I just hit a rough patch and could not put my thoughts in a message. I didn't want to bring anyone down with my problems as we all have those. I have been questioning almost everything about my life and got really confused and frustrated. I got writer's block or something and could not communicate effectively enough to answer questions some of you sent me. Did not mean to worry anyone, but I guess it did. I apologize for the worry I might have caused. It was definitely the first time in my life I was speechless! As prepared and knowledgeable as I was with this whole process of transition I found myself in a weird state of being lost for a few days. Problems mounted, therapy hit another wrinkle and other things happened which I suppose temporarily blew a fuse or something. Again, I am very sorry for the worry. Thanks for caring!  :)

Really glad to hear that things are all right with you Jessica, and that things will get better! PM me soon okay BFF. Love ya sister
Gina Marie Taylor  8)
  •  

We are everyday angels

•  

Ms. OBrien CVT

It does not take courage or bravery to change your gender.  It takes fear of living one more day in the wrong one.~me
  •  

Jamie D

We all have rough patches, Jessica.  What you have found out through this is there are many people who care and are concerned about you.
  •  

Devlyn

Quote from: Jessica Merriman on November 24, 2013, 12:11:54 AM

Hon, if you or anyone else here gets to that writers block thingy stage, just type "help" and post it or send it to someone. We'll take it from there. Hugs, Devlyn
  •  

LordKAT

Quote from: Devlyn Marie on November 24, 2013, 02:47:58 PM
Hon, if you or anyone else here gets to that writers block thingy stage, just type "help" and post it or send it to someone. We'll take it from there. Hugs, Devlyn

I did something like this. I sent a PM saying 'call me' cause I was in a bad place. Well, they called almost immediately and that was enough to improve things from the gutter to the grimy street. I fudged why I called knowing they had worse than me to deal with but it meant the world. It isn't a bad thing to reach out.
  •