Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Electrolysis, Any one ever use a "block" from a dentist to stop any pain

Started by FrancisAnn, November 11, 2013, 08:27:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Flan

Quote from: FrancisAnn on November 23, 2013, 11:49:21 PM
Quote from: DrZoey on November 23, 2013, 11:25:37 PM
Infraorbital Nerve Block will give you all the pain relief necessary for regional facial electrolysis. Using a ring syringe and lidocaine, the doctor uses a 25-27 gauge needle. Have fun!
I wanted to let the electro lady use lidocaine & make her own small injections. This is what she wants to do. However I could not find a source to purchase lidocaine.   Does anyone have any idea where I can purchase lidocaine direct?  If you do please advise/post & thank you so much.
In general lidocaine for injection is not available to (non-licensed) end users. If she's not licensed for meds she can't inject even if you brought your own lidocaine because legally it counts as performing direct care.

That said, the price for a 10 ml (10 mg/ml) vial is about $2 (and another extra couple bucks for sterile water for injection to buffer it). Shipping is the big difference between supple houses.
http://www.mohawkmedical.com/
Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr.
  •  

FrancisAnn

Flan,

Thanks however Mohawk Medical is like other distributors that want a valid business name & valid license number before shipping this product.
mtF, mid 50's, always a girl since childhood, HRT (Spiro, E & Fin.) since 8-13. Hormone levels are t at 12 & estrogen at 186. Face lift & eye lid surgery in 2014. Abdominoplasty/tummy tuck & some facial surgery May, 2015. Life is good for me. Love long nails & handsome men! Hopeful for my GRS & a nice normal depth vagina maybe by late summer. 5' 8", 180 pounds, 14 dress size, size 9.5 shoes. I'm kind of an elegant woman & like everything pink, nice & neet. Love my nails & classic Revlon Red. Moving back to Florida, so excited but so much work moving
  •  

FrancisAnn

What a nice surprise for my weekly 2-3-4 hour session with my electrolysis she said this Saturday was a gift/present to me. No charge/bring no $. That was nice, she wants me to just relax more & ignore the little stings so she can clean up more area. I will try my best. We are becomming good friends, almost the same age, height & weight, we share lots of stories about previous men in our lives & maybe the new one's, etc.... so it's fun really.
mtF, mid 50's, always a girl since childhood, HRT (Spiro, E & Fin.) since 8-13. Hormone levels are t at 12 & estrogen at 186. Face lift & eye lid surgery in 2014. Abdominoplasty/tummy tuck & some facial surgery May, 2015. Life is good for me. Love long nails & handsome men! Hopeful for my GRS & a nice normal depth vagina maybe by late summer. 5' 8", 180 pounds, 14 dress size, size 9.5 shoes. I'm kind of an elegant woman & like everything pink, nice & neet. Love my nails & classic Revlon Red. Moving back to Florida, so excited but so much work moving
  •  

FrancisAnn

Fifth session today. We are moving some however so much left, so much. Still have not touched upper lip area. My first session with EMLA cream. Sure hope it helps?
  •  

Isabelle

Upper lip is making my eyes water just reading about it... I couldn't handle it at all.. Any stray hairs there, I just pluck.... Not letting anyone near me with those nasty needles again!
  •  

Mogu

In regards to pain, anyone tried taking painkillers before? Just Advil and Tylenol or something over the counter.
  •  

FrancisAnn

Yea! My electrolysis obtained some injectible numbing liquid from her doctor. She used it & that was great, one little shot made maybe a 1 or 2 inch square area 100% numb. She could then just zap zap away. My upper lip & most of my lower lip are finally hair free, Yea!!!! Best day I've had in a long time.

With this method she can remove every hair from my face with minimal pain & much quicker for her & myself.
  •  

Flan

Quote from: Mogu on December 11, 2013, 08:45:31 AM
In regards to pain, anyone tried taking painkillers before? Just Advil and Tylenol or something over the counter.
In general (oral) meds aren't going to do much about electro or laser discomfort/pain but ibuprofen sure helps with inflammation after the session (and keeping the skin moisturized before and after).
Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur. Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr, purr, purr.
  •  

FrancisAnn

By the way EMLA cream is a waste of your $. $50 for a little tube & it does nothing. Just use what your electrolysis suggests. They are smarter with numbing products anyway.
  •  

big kim

Quote from: Mogu on December 11, 2013, 08:45:31 AM
Dihydrocodeine my flatmate got on prescription,it's pretty strong and worked but I was starting to enjoy it and on the verge of addiction
  •