Susan's Place Logo

News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

do you like wearing a bra

Started by evecrook, December 04, 2013, 02:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

evecrook

I love wearing a bra. I wear one around all the time even though I'm not full time yet. I'm kind of waiting to see if my face changes. I'm lucky to have pretty noticeable breasts because before I started HRT I had male breast development from anti depressants. I love the way my breasts fit in the cup. When I walk around my apt. with just the bra on it feels really nice.
  •  

chibiStephy

actually, I wear a bra almost everyday , is the normal but sometimes I stay at home braless and feel free XD...
But it's ok to me ^_^
Stephy's cute world

The greatest thing you will ever learn is to love and be love in return
  •  

Xhianil

I'm going to enjoy wearing one in public, but in private, I'm gonna have to learn how to keep my hands offa them, i won't even try to keep my shirt on, cause thats not happening.
  •  

Lauren5

I absolutely love it. Makes me feel so feminine when I look at my figure.
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

Tanya W

In a word, yes.

Part of my internal body sense often involves a feeling of having a woman's physique in spite of being apparently 'male bodied'. This is an immediately physical experience - female skin, female shape, female size, and so on. It does not include anything 'external' such as clothing or accessories, minus a bra.

So part of my internal body sense includes the sensation of wearing a bra. When I actually put one one, then, the sense of congruence is wonderful on several levels.
'Though it is the nature of mind to create and delineate forms, and though forms are never perfectly consonant with reality, still there is a crucial difference between a form which closes off experience and a form which evokes and opens it.'
- Susan Griffin
  •  

Jasriella

I was on a breast growth supplement for about 6months and eventually had to stop because of finances. I can't let them grow too much either to the point that it's obvious I have boobs. So what I've grown so far wearing a bra is necessary. A lot of bumpy roads and it's actually annoying having my boobs bouncing all the time and rubbing my nipples raw from the inside of my shirt. A simple sports bra solves both issues and I get to feel a tad bit feminine every day all day. And the feeling when I take it off when I'm home is just as wonderful.
"Bravery is the capacity to perform properly when scared half to death.

•  

Oriah

I really used to like them, but the larger my breasts get the less I like wearing them.
  •  

Sarah Louise

Like, isn't the word I would use, its just part of being a woman.  I wear a bra any time I am out of the house, but don't always wear it around the house.
Nameless here for evermore!;  Merely this, and nothing more;
Tis the wind and nothing more!;  Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore!!"
  •  

Isabelle

I don't like bras. The only reason I wear one is because of of social pressure. They're really just another way that women's bodies are fetishized.
  •  

vlmitchell

Quote from: Isabelle on December 04, 2013, 02:40:34 PM
I don't like bras. The only reason I wear one is because of of social pressure. They're really just another way that women's bodies are fetishized.

Agree. They're not really that comfortable and they're pretty annoying.
  •  

Natalia

I tried wearing one a few times when I'm at home, but it is really uncomfortable...I think I won't enjoy it that much...

Of course, I like the idea of wearing a bra and actually needing one to stop my boobs from moving all the time they want makes me feel great...but I think a bra is as comfortable as using a tie!

•  

bethany

I use to absolutly love wearing a bra when I crossdressed. Now that I have to wear one, not so much.
  •  

vlmitchell

Quote from: Bethany Dawn on December 04, 2013, 03:38:16 PM
I use to absolutly love wearing a bra when I crossdressed. Now that I have to wear one, not so much.

Ah the harsh reality when an aspiration turns real.  ;D
  •  

Sarah Louise

I guess I never understood the "problem" with wearing a bra, they aren't uncomfortable if they fit correctly and they do what they are intended for, hold up your breasts.
Nameless here for evermore!;  Merely this, and nothing more;
Tis the wind and nothing more!;  Quoth the Raven, "Nevermore!!"
  •  

evecrook

I don't  know ,I guess my bra fits pretty good because It just comfortable.
  •  

Emily.T

I love wearing my bras and wear them all day every day they fit really well and are so comfortable and also helps my dysphoria by making me feel feminine.

Emily.T xx
  •  

Tristan

yeah im in the no like section. at this point i dont particularly like it.
  •  

bethany

Quote from: Sarah Louise on December 04, 2013, 03:48:56 PM
I guess I never understood the "problem" with wearing a bra, they aren't uncomfortable if they fit correctly and they do what they are intended for, hold up your breasts.

I don't find them uncomfortable, my problem is I get too hot wearing one.
  •  

Just Shelly

Can't say I especially like it...but even with the little ones I have it helps to leave it on if I am going to do chores and such....walking up and down stairs is quite noticeable....I have no idea how women with even a large B cup can walk around without any support....or worse yet work out or run!!

I do have children so if I walk around without a bra and I'm not wearing a sweatshirt or something thicker....my headlights always show :-O
  •  

Shaina

Quote from: Sarah Louise on December 04, 2013, 02:33:28 PM
Like, isn't the word I would use, its just part of being a woman.  I wear a bra any time I am out of the house, but don't always wear it around the house.

Yep that's how I feel. Although I've been wearing one since I was ten so the novelty was long since worn off!  :D

I still think it's fun to wear lingerie even though it's often less comfortable than a normal bra/panty combo. Kind of like putting on a pair of high heels versus my usual comfy flats.
I was a child and she was a child   
    In this kingdom by the sea:   
But we loved with a love that was more than love—
    I and my Annabel Lee
  •