Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

do you like wearing a bra

Started by evecrook, December 04, 2013, 02:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EllieM

Quote from: Bethany Dawn on December 04, 2013, 03:38:16 PM
I use to absolutly love wearing a bra when I crossdressed. Now that I have to wear one, not so much.

Yeah, funny thing. After I was on hormones for a while, I stopped liking it too, don't wear mine anymore but I do "grab hold" if I find myself running down a flight of stairs  :laugh:
  •  

stephaniec

winter  it keeps me warm. Never wore one consistently in the summer not be the same experience
  •  

stephaniec

I'm ready for a move to a sexy bra, I've been wearing a nice colored one since starting transition . I'm ready for an upgrade . I've been doing all right in the breast department so its time.
  •  

Tessa James

Quote from: EllieM on January 22, 2014, 02:45:17 PM
Yeah, funny thing. After I was on hormones for a while, I stopped liking it too, don't wear mine anymore but I do "grab hold" if I find myself running down a flight of stairs  :laugh:

True confessions, that rings so true and after a year full-time it is less thrilling and more practical concerns prevail?  Ying and yang on a tire swing
Open, out and evolving queer trans person forever with HRT support since March 13, 2013
  •  

stephaniec

I just like the way the form of my body looks with a bra
  •  

Michelle G

I like my lace cami bras a lot, they work nice with low cut tops or tank tops,

Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •  

Nicole

In this weather, a very hot sweaty 40c day, NO F***ing way. Put one one this morning, I wore a very light dress, but not see through, it came off by 9am, soaking wet.
Yes! I'm single
And you'll have to be pretty f'ing amazing to change that
  •  

carolinejeo

Yes and No.

Sometimes it is just nice to feel free.

But when dressing up - oh yes!

Caroline
Procrastination is your worst enemy.
  •  

LizMarie

I've managed to find very comfortable day-to-day casual bras so I wear them, partly for a bit more protection because things are tender too.
The meaning of life is to find your gift. The purpose of life is to give it away.

~ Cara Elizabeth
  •  

Sona~TS

Most of them, NO. But there is one that I wear most of the time.

Jasriella

I've come to the solid conclusion after not wearing a bra today at work, I need it or my nipples get rubbed raw from my coveralls rubbing them all day as I move around. It's miserable.
"Bravery is the capacity to perform properly when scared half to death.

•  

Shantel

Quote from: Jasriella on January 28, 2014, 07:53:26 PM
I've come to the solid conclusion after not wearing a bra today at work, I need it or my nipples get rubbed raw from my coveralls rubbing them all day as I move around. It's miserable.

:) A learning moment girlfriend! ((Hugs))
  •  

Jasriella

Quote from: Shantel on January 28, 2014, 08:03:43 PM
:) A learning moment girlfriend! ((Hugs))
Fortunately for me I have a variety of sports bras that are quite comfy and in the winter keep the girls warm.....the summer is going to be a different story.....

•  

Nicole

Quote from: Jasriella on January 28, 2014, 08:54:17 PM
Fortunately for me I have a variety of sports bras that are quite comfy and in the winter keep the girls warm.....the summer is going to be a different story.....

bandaids.

When I first started on HRT, I was 18, had been on blockers for a while and fulltime in a new city & went back to school (tafe) to do my VCE year 11 & 12, which I did in 1 year and I was wearing forms, they got smaller as I got bigger, by the time I was an A-cup, which was around the 6 month mark, (mind you they were hurting from what seemed the day before I started HRT) I wore padded push up bras, these days I love soft cup cotton bras, to get around the "high beams" I put a bandaid or nipple tape on, comes off in the shower
Yes! I'm single
  •  

Jasriella

Tape....bandaid.....on the nips of all places? No way!

•  

noleen111

wearing a bra in hot weather is a sweaty experience..

On really hot days, if  I am at home I not wear a top or a bra just a bikini top.

overall I love wearing bra's, if they irritate you, maybe you are wearing the wrong size. I don't really feel mine at all after wearing them for more than 10 minutes.

but ladies.. I have being told by g-girls.. woman do suffer a bit for beauty and often to look good we need to endure some discomfort. I think this is true, some of the outfits I have looked best in.. were uncomfortable to wear.

Enjoying ride the hormones are giving me... finally becoming the woman I always knew I was
  •  

Nicole

Quote from: Jasriella on January 28, 2014, 11:51:59 PM
Tape....bandaid.....on the nips of all places? No way!

doesn't hurt to remove it.

http://www.amazon.com/Hollywood-Fashion-Reusable-Nipple-Concealers/dp/B000W7K2AE

not the ones I use, but its what I mean
Yes! I'm single
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Nicole on January 29, 2014, 01:24:48 AM
doesn't hurt to remove it.

http://www.amazon.com/Hollywood-Fashion-Reusable-Nipple-Concealers/dp/B000W7K2AE

not the ones I use, but its what I mean

I bought some from Macy's intimates because my nipples and aureolas are puffy and make too much of a statement in a soft bra under a clingy T top and I prefer to not be stared at by some dork. These are just the ticket, finally I used one as a template and make my own from moleskin with a little cotton pad in the center which works great and is much more cost effective.
  •  

Jasriella

You know you're a soldier when:
Quote from: Shantel on January 29, 2014, 11:22:32 AMI used one as a template and make my own from moleskin with a little cotton pad in the center

•  

Shantel

Quote from: Jasriella on January 29, 2014, 11:28:17 AM
You know you're a soldier when:

:D This soldier wants to have happy ( . )( . )'s
  •