Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

do you like wearing a bra

Started by evecrook, December 04, 2013, 02:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jasriella

Quote from: Shantel on January 29, 2014, 01:07:43 PM
:D This soldier wants to have happy ( . )( . )'s
Nobody who hasent served knows the wonders of moleskin unless they know someone else who served.
"Bravery is the capacity to perform properly when scared half to death.

•  

Shantel

Quote from: Jasriella on January 29, 2014, 02:33:44 PM
Nobody who hasent served knows the wonders of moleskin unless they know someone else who served.

"Breaking in new boots" is a joke, they break in your feet, thank gawd for moleskin!
  •  

V M

Truly... No-one likes to get blisters  ::)  Hadn't thought of it being used for bra material before though  :D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

stephaniec

the thing I found out for my self is that because my breasts fit firmly in the cups and don't move the constant nipple pain goes unnoticed unless I start poking around. That constant nipple pain is like an open wound. I never have a problem though wearing a bra. The bra since I started transitioning has just become an everyday functional piece of equipment. I really don't like going out with out it.
  •  

Kyra553

Quote from: Nicole on January 28, 2014, 10:35:27 PM
bandaids.

How about nipple pasty covers? Their like $4 for a pack.
  •  

Jasriella

Quote from: stephaniec on January 29, 2014, 07:50:08 PM
the thing I found out for my self is that because my breasts fit firmly in the cups and don't move the constant nipple pain goes unnoticed unless I start poking around. That constant nipple pain is like an open wound. I never have a problem though wearing a bra. The bra since I started transitioning has just become an everyday functional piece of equipment. I really don't like going out with out it.
I'm at the point wear I actually don't feel comfortable leaving the house without wearing one. Both psychologically and physically, and I've learned it's not because I'm hiding my little girls from view it's because I don't want unwanted attention or my nipps to hurt.

Quote from: V M on January 29, 2014, 04:17:40 PM
Truly... No-one likes to get blisters  ::)  Hadn't thought of it being used for bra material before though  :D
Me neither. I'm not too concerned about it though to go out of my way to make nipple covers though. For now a simple sports bra works perfect. I've been wearing them daily for a few months now and only noticed a couple days ago how bad my nipples hurt from my clothing rubbing them raw when I went one day without wearing one. Simple quick lesson learned, I have boobs, they may be little, but they're definitely boobs and I need to take a little extra care now.

Quote from: Shantel on January 29, 2014, 03:42:10 PM
"Breaking in new boots" is a joke, they break in your feet, thank gawd for moleskin!
What's interesting is I only ever used moleskin once and that was after my final FTX back in Ft. Benning for boot camp. 16 mile ruck march home and my feet were soaked at the start. My heels hurt like hell and when we got back to the barracks, did our rights of passage ceremony, and finally got to get to our bunks at 3:30 in the morning my socks were caked in blood and my heel was completely exposed, as in the skin had literally peeled away like a strip of tape and I could see the inside of my foot. I had to get stitches the next day and I had to use moleskin to keep from the stitches getting pulled out. Now I have frowny face scars on both my heels lol.
"Bravery is the capacity to perform properly when scared half to death.

•  

KittyKat

Off topic, but I'm pretty sure they have a switch at Fort Benning that makes it only rain during ruck marches and FTX. Got to do the same final road march in the rain etc. (Sarcasm)At least there weren't any hills to make it harder.
  •  

kellibra

to repeat myself, i love wearing a bra (as much as hosiery).
as we initially embark on our journey to womanhood, we cannot wait to get into a bra and, after hrt, some women seem to barely wait to remove the bra. it as if we quickly forgot what a wonderfully warm, comforting and inspirational item of clothing it once was. an ultimate symbol of femininity that helped us along...

there is this sweet phase i love to read about from other gals whose breasts are growing about "having to wear one because there is no choice now", "i now need it for support", "the nipples are chafing" etc.
the need to wear one is gently obsessional. wearing a bra for me is a choice at this time but i don't think i would ever want to feel it has become a chore.
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: kellibra on January 31, 2014, 07:52:33 AM
to repeat myself, i love wearing a bra (as much as hosiery).
as we initially embark on our journey to womanhood, we cannot wait to get into a bra and, after hrt, some women seem to barely wait to remove the bra. it as if we quickly forgot what a wonderfully warm, comforting and inspirational item of clothing it once was. an ultimate symbol of femininity that helped us along...

there is this sweet phase i love to read about from other gals whose breasts are growing about "having to wear one because there is no choice now", "i now need it for support", "the nipples are chafing" etc.
the need to wear one is gently obsessional. wearing a bra for me is a choice at this time but i don't think i would ever want to feel it has become a chore.
I just find it so curiously comfortable as my skin softens. I love the way it looks with my blouse off. I just love every thing about being a woman.
  •  

Kyra553

Quote from: stephaniec on January 31, 2014, 12:15:39 PM
I just find it so curiously comfortable as my skin softens. I love the way it looks with my blouse off. I just love every thing about being a woman.

I second that!  Its a real mood lifter to look down and say.. Finally...
  •  

Sheala

I fully agree. However I find it remarkably uncomfertable to go with out one. Specialy when out and about.  Even just the fabric of my shirts hurt my nipples at times and the bra deffinatly protects them.
---Content is not being happy with what you want, but being happy with what you have.---

---2014, New Year, New Me---

---screw being the black sheep, be the rainbow sheep its more fun---

•  

Teela Renee

when im at home im almost always bra less. I like letting my girls have so air. Not to mention feeling them bounce makes me feel more fem lol.
RedNeck girls have all the fun 8)
  •  

stephaniec

it's fun walking around braless. My breasts stick out in front of me pointing the way
  •  

KittyKat

If I'm doing anything overly physical I pretty much need to wear one now or its too painful. When I'm home its def. bra less, straps get annoying after awhile...
  •  

stephaniec

breasts are turning out to be a pretty cool thing to have, I still need to get some lace ones to see how they look
  •  

Amy1988

Quote from: evecrook on December 04, 2013, 02:10:20 PM
I love wearing a bra. I wear one around all the time even though I'm not full time yet. I'm kind of waiting to see if my face changes. I'm lucky to have pretty noticeable breasts because before I started HRT I had male breast development from anti depressants. I love the way my breasts fit in the cup. When I walk around my apt. with just the bra on it feels really nice.

I'm just grateful that I actually need one.
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: Amy1988 on February 09, 2014, 07:01:11 PM
I'm just grateful that I actually need one.
yea, I use to dress in my sisters cloths when I was a kid and the worst feeling for me was having to stuff  the bra.
  •  

Emily.T

So true I can't wait for the day I can get rid of my breast forms and have natural breasts.
  •  

BlonT

NO  Hate them ,sweaty,tight and never seems to fit.
Do wear one during sports as the bounce is no fun either.
  •  

Nicolet J.

I love them because it enhances what little I got. Lol
I love being me!  :) ;) :D
  •