Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

do you like wearing a bra

Started by evecrook, December 04, 2013, 02:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

stephaniec

wow, that's a relief . I was just imagining ripping duct tape off my nipple.
  •  

Jess42

Quote from: stephaniec on February 19, 2014, 12:47:51 PM

Well I hate to say it but ripping the tape off is a lot less painful than the chaffing. Or to me anyway. I learned the hard way one winter when I had to work outside all day and it took over 3 days for the nipple to get back to normal, It actually hurt and anything that touched it made me cringe. They stayed hard for the whole time and not because I was turned on either. After that I tried the duct tape and pretty much rip and it was over of course put something like a piece of toilet paper or something between the nipple and the tape and not just straight tape. I really thought everyone would know that. ;) Believe me I learned that one winter to never have unprotected nips in the cold.
  •  

stephaniec

I usually have a bra on that fits quite well, haven't had that kind of problem
  •  

V M

Quote from: stephaniec on February 19, 2014, 12:47:51 PM

Hey, some folks are into duct tape  >:-)  LOL
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: V M on February 19, 2014, 06:07:19 PM
I guess you can be pretty creative
  •  

Sydney_NYC

Quote from: V M on February 19, 2014, 06:07:19 PM

Duct tape is like "The Force".
It has a light side and a dark side and holds the universe together.
Sydney

Born - 1970
Came Out To Self/Wife - Sept-21-2013
Started therapy - Oct-15-2013
Laser and Electrolysis - Oct-24-2013
HRT - Dec-12-2013
Full time - Mar-15-2014
Name change  - June-23-2014
GCS - Nov-2-2017 (Dr Rachel Bluebond-Langner)

•  

Jasriella

Quote from: Jess42 on February 19, 2014, 02:12:38 PMBelieve me I learned that one winter to never have unprotected nips in the cold.
It's the main reason I almost never leave the house without wearing a bra. Simple cheap fruit of the loom sports bras and no problems.
"Bravery is the capacity to perform properly when scared half to death.

•  

Jenniferinutah

I love wearing a Bra. Its like a little hug of femininity
Do Good, Have Fun, Harm no one!

•  

michelle

I like wearing a bra because I have found some padded bras that give me the appearance of having breasts.   Whenever I get my own, my flesh breasts, I quite possibly change my mind and find that they are annoying things to wear.     I have only been wearing bras most all of my day since 1999.  I have found that at times they are quite uncomfortable to wear.  When my nipples become large enough for my bras to irritate them,  then just like my cis gender female partner I may just discard them at the end of the day.

Be true to yourself.  The future will reveal itself in its own due time.    Find the calm at the heart of the storm.    I own my womanhood.

I am a 69-year-old transsexual school teacher grandma & lady.   Ethnically I am half Irish  and half Scandinavian.   I can be a real bitch or quite loving and caring.  I have never taken any hormones or had surgery, I am out 24/7/365.
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: michelle on March 02, 2014, 08:29:47 PM
I like wearing a bra because I have found some padded bras that give me the appearance of having breasts.   Whenever I get my own, my flesh breasts, I quite possibly change my mind and find that they are annoying things to wear.     I have only been wearing bras most all of my day since 1999.  I have found that at times they are quite uncomfortable to wear.  When my nipples become large enough for my bras to irritate them,  then just like my cis gender female partner I may just discard them at the end of the day.
I don't know , but I find that the more my breasts get bigger the more comfortably they fit into the cup.
  •  

MalorieG

I LOVE wearing a bra.  I think Jenniferinutah nailed it on the head.  Not having gone through HRT yet and still presenting at work and the world at large as male, a bra helps cement me in girlmode.  Putting a bra on feels like a hug of femininity, welcoming me home after a long day.

I even bought a bra without underwires, along with some basic foam breast forms, that I could wear beneath my PJs at night.  It's really not that uncomfortable, with nothing there to poke you, and I get to feel girly all night long   :)
  •  

V M

About the only time I don't like wearing a bra is when crumbs fall down in it  :D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Emily.T

•  

stephaniec

their a good place to stash paper money too
  •  

Jodi.LP

I'm mixed on bras. On one hand I love the shape they give my breast but on the flip side they can be constricting at times.
  •  

Satinjoy

Love them.  Especially unlined underwire, or satin.... (no surprize there!)
Morpheus: This is your last chance. After this, there is no turning back. You take the red pill - the story ends, you wake up in your bed and believe whatever you want to believe. You take the little blue pills - you stay in Wonderland and I show you how deep the rabbit-hole goes

Sh'e took the little blue ones.
  •  

Shantel

just got a lace quarter bra and OMG I don't know where I'll wear it it's nice but over the top literally.  ;D
  •  

llerret

I love bras! I'm sure that will change after I get used to my new breasts and all that jazz and HAVE to wear one lol
  •  

Cassie 4 Ever!!!

I love bras. At first it was because it was a girly thing and then it just got routine. I now have bras from VS and they are so comfy and I love wearing a bra even though now I forget im wearing one as I dont really think about it
  •  

stephaniec

Quote from: Cassie 4 Ever!!! on March 25, 2014, 01:08:29 AM
I love bras. At first it was because it was a girly thing and then it just got routine. I now have bras from VS and they are so comfy and I love wearing a bra even though now I forget im wearing one as I dont really think about it
they are just becoming a part of me like blue jeans
  •