Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

do you like wearing a bra

Started by evecrook, December 04, 2013, 02:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

alexbb

i love my tits! looking forward to not having to wear a bra to stop them falling off!

Jasriella

Still love it, beings I kinda need to anyway or my nips rub on the inside of my shirt all day and they get really sore really fast.
"Bravery is the capacity to perform properly when scared half to death.

•  

michelle

Since I never have taken hormones nor had any surgery, padded bras are the only why I have had any breasts.   I have worn a bra consistently since 1999.  At first it was just to wear a bra.  Since 2008, I wear a bra so it appears that I have visible breasts.  I wear one 24/7/365 except when I take a bath.   My bras itch and cause some irritation,  but the other day I took a bath and go downstairs in my nightgown for a bit without my bras, and I seriously missed my breasts.  I really hope the day comes soon that my Medicare insurance policy has transition coverage so I can take hormones.   It is still written into the policy that gender transition treatment is not covered. I was hoping it would change this year, but it didn't.
Be true to yourself.  The future will reveal itself in its own due time.    Find the calm at the heart of the storm.    I own my womanhood.

I am a 69-year-old transsexual school teacher grandma & lady.   Ethnically I am half Irish  and half Scandinavian.   I can be a real bitch or quite loving and caring.  I have never taken any hormones or had surgery, I am out 24/7/365.
  •  

Joanne Feliz

My chest is 39/40 inch bust, 34 inches under the boobs, and 35/36 inches over the top.  The bra size calculator says I am a 38D but there is no way I am filling a D cup,  more like an A or nearly b cup.
I haven't taken any medication either just developed a chest for some reason,  though recently i started propecia which is an anti-androgen.  I am hoping this will give the chest a boost.
I really pray that when I start HRT my body reacts super towards it and I get good effects.   :laugh:

I love wearing bras too,  I like ones from Simone Pireli.  ;D
  •  

ImagineKate

Quote from: Leila on January 03, 2015, 06:24:21 PM
If the band size is too small and the cup size is about right in a 36A, then you are probably already a B cup in a 34 band ie 34B. Only way to know for sure is to try a selection of 34B bras and see how they compare. If necessary go up or down a cup size and see which fits best.

On line calculators will at best give you a guess.

34B works and is much better, much more snug band and doesn't ride up. I fill them good once I adjust the straps properly.

Only problem is wearing it to work is difficult as I can't really hide the bulge now (not out at work yet). 36A is less but still a bit noticeable. Can't go without one as it just feels too uncomfortable.
  •  

Eveline

Yes but it's funny how it can also be annoying once it's a necessity  :)
Eveline

Twitter: @evelineacarr
Facebook: eveline.a.carr
LinkedIn: evelinecarr

•  

Leila

Quote from: ImagineKate on January 31, 2015, 07:36:54 AM
34B works and is much better, much more snug band and doesn't ride up. I fill them good once I adjust the straps properly.

Only problem is wearing it to work is difficult as I can't really hide the bulge now (not out at work yet). 36A is less but still a bit noticeable. Can't go without one as it just feels too uncomfortable.

Glad you've found your new bra size. I'm not out to work either and believe me when I tell you no one says anything about them. I'm a 34C bordering 34D, so if no one says anything with them being 34C, then chances are they won't say anything where they're 34B at least not if you don't wear skin tight tops. Keep the shirts loose and baggy and you'll be all right.
Nobody's perfect ...   I'll never try,
But I promise I'm worth it, if you just open up your eyes,
I don't need a second chance, I need a friend,
Someone who's gonna stand by me right there till the end,
If you want the best of my heart, you've just gotta see the good in me.
  •  

ImagineKate

I have baggy sweaters that I wear. I would actually come out sooner but the issue is coming out to my kids school. I want to do that over the summer.
  •  

sarahgrant

As a symbol of femininity a bra is important.......but its great to take it off when I go to bed!
  •  

missymay

I usually don't wear a bra, but when I do...

•  

katrinaw

Quote from: newgrrrl on January 31, 2015, 08:26:41 AM
Yes but it's funny how it can also be annoying once it's a necessity  :)

So true  :laugh:

Still, got tantalising and fancy ones, push-ups  and plain everyday ones... the most comfortable are the push-ups and everyday ones.... surprise, surprise; like push-ups best tho  >:-)

L Katy
Long term MTF in transition... HRT since ~ 2003...
Journey recommenced Sept 2015  :eusa_clap:... planning FT 2016  :eusa_pray:

Randomly changing 'Katy PIC's'

Live life, embrace life and love life xxx
  •  

V M

Quote from: missymay on January 31, 2015, 06:29:47 PM

Girls from the upcoming 'Gladiator' sequel?  :D
The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

noleen111

Quote from: missymay on January 31, 2015, 06:29:47 PM

Wow

I would wear something like that... i know my boyfriend would love to see me in one..

Quote from: katrinaw on January 31, 2015, 06:39:28 PM

Still, got tantalising and fancy ones, push-ups  and plain everyday ones... the most comfortable are the push-ups and everyday ones.... surprise, surprise; like push-ups best tho  >:-)

L Katy

Agree Katy... push bra's are the best, they might my breast look amazing...
Enjoying ride the hormones are giving me... finally becoming the woman I always knew I was
  •  

mm

Leila, how are you hiding 34c or d's? Are you wearing a tight sports bra or some type of binder?
  •  

Leila

Quote from: mm on February 01, 2015, 07:37:12 AM
Leila, how are you hiding 34c or d's? Are you wearing a tight sports bra or some type of binder?

Sports bras and me don't get along. I can't stand the feeling of having my breasts being mashed back into my rib cage for any prolonged length of time.

I am wearing a normal underwire bra, then on top of that a correctly sized tight female tee shirt, on top of that my existing two sizes too big male shirt, and finally over everything else my existing dark brown male fleece v-neck sweater also two sizes too big. The general bagginess and dark colour seem to be what helps. If I wore a white or light coloured sweater / jumper they are very noticeable.

Slouching can also hide them, but I'm now at the point where I'd rather work on my posture and the boobs do show more, but to be honest I've been presenting like this now for so long at work that pretty much everyone has gotten used to my chestiness.
  •  

katrinaw

So true Leila about tight tees and looser over clothes for hiding... But I am getting tired of all of that now... However no bra and jogging / running really feels uncomfortable without a bra... If caught out without  :laugh:

L Katy  :-*
Long term MTF in transition... HRT since ~ 2003...
Journey recommenced Sept 2015  :eusa_clap:... planning FT 2016  :eusa_pray:

Randomly changing 'Katy PIC's'

Live life, embrace life and love life xxx
  •  

mac1

Quote from: Leila on February 01, 2015, 08:06:16 AM
Sports bras and me don't get along. I can't stand the feeling of having my breasts being mashed back into my rib cage for any prolonged length of time.

I am wearing a normal underwire bra, then on top of that a correctly sized tight female tee shirt, on top of that my existing two sizes too big male shirt, and finally over everything else my existing dark brown male fleece v-neck sweater also two sizes too big. The general bagginess and dark colour seem to be what helps. If I wore a white or light coloured sweater / jumper they are very noticeable.

Slouching can also hide them, but I'm now at the point where I'd rather work on my posture and the boobs do show more, but to be honest I've been presenting like this now for so long at work that pretty much everyone has gotten used to my chestiness.
Why do you want to hide them?
?
  •  

Leila

•  

mac1

Quote from: mac1 on February 01, 2015, 10:10:54 AM
Why do you want to hide them?

Quote from: Leila on February 01, 2015, 10:14:37 AMI'm not out to work

Why couldn't you just be a guy with boobs until you are ready to come out as female?
?
  •  

Michelle G

I've pulled off the guy with pokie boobs pretty well with my customers especially in the summer with tank tops. I go months without seeing a customer in person as most of my artwork sales is done online.

I've found over the last 2 years that I wear a bra 23 hours a day on average, I just like the way they feel and look :)
Just a "California Girl" trying to enjoy each sunny day
  •