Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

do you like wearing a bra

Started by evecrook, December 04, 2013, 02:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jenna Marie

You can't slow down breast growth by wearing a bra. :) If you could, there'd be no training bra market - no cis girl would want to risk it!
  •  

marssu

Quote from: Jenna Marie on May 13, 2015, 09:32:01 AM
You can't slow down breast growth by wearing a bra. :) If you could, there'd be no training bra market - no cis girl would want to risk it!

Oh okey good to know!  :)

•  

MichelleZelda

Well now that I've started wearing a bra, with foam forms to fill it out, I like wearing it but I feel like I stand out in public so bad...

Sent from my SM-G900W8 using Tapatalk

•  

abd789

Yes, I love them!

I occasionally even sleep in one

I wear a D, I cant say Im a D by practical measurement... because that should be a B, but a D cup bra fits me fantastically, all natural... no fillers ::).... and yes a proper fitting bra is a wonderful thing, almost like you arent wearing it, yet it lifts and keeps them up where they look good
  •  

Keri

My love affair with bra's was starting to wear off.. I could not wait to have to wear one.. now I have to wear one all the time unless I am bathing.. Mine are huge and may be getting bigger..
I tried sleeping without one and it was hard.. so I wear one at night too.

I am so happy to get to take them off but will admit.. I do love it..
The love affair still in tact,,.
Keri
  •  

OCAnne

Hello Everyone, #FreeTheNipple for me.  Growing up in the 70/80's very much influenced my bra free look.  Although coworkers, colleagues and some on social media complain.
Even though my breasts are still small (I do pray) the bra free look helps me pass...maybe?
Thank you,
Anne
'My Music, Much Money, Many Moons'
YTMV (Your Transsexualism May Vary)
  •  

RavenL

While I'm still stuck with forms for the moment. I've worn a bra every day for months and don't find it uncomfortable.  OK a couple are torture to wear and yes they are sized right. But the cheap ones under $10 seem to be the best for me. Of course my opinion is likely to change as I start growing ones I can't take on and off!

Sent from my SM-N900T using Tapatalk

•  

Debra

I've always liked wearing a bra and before BA, even after years of HRT, I felt like I had to have one to keep them pushed up and in (and prominent).

Nowadays I'd like to be able to sleep without one but my BA surgeon seems to think it's still safer if I do.

•  

stephaniec

the more my breasts fill out the more they fit in the bras better and the more comfortable they are. I usually take them off when I get home , but sometimes I'll sleep with it on. I just like the feel .
  •  

VickyMI

Gosh every chance I get I wear a bra. Even to bed.  The only time I don't is when I use the glue on (holister) forms and sleep with just the forms.
Happy T Gurl living as Vicky half time.
  •  

kaitylynn

Wear a sports bra all the time.  The feeling of my work blouse material rubbing on nipples drives me nutz!  Slapping of t shirt on the girls while riding my motorcycle is not to nice either, though was novel at first.  Has for 20 years now :/  As for enjoying it?  Yes, at times when I am wearing something nice, it 'makes it' all come together.  Never have been in to using forms, if I cannot fill it...I don't wear it, just me.  I am practicing patience now...supreme patience :)
Katherine Lynn M.

You've got a light that always guides you.
You speak of hope and change as something good.
Live your truth and know you're not alone.

The restart - 20-Oct-2015
Legal name and gender change affirmed - 27-Sep-2016
Breast Augmentation (Dr. Gupta) - 27-Aug-2018
  •  

iKate

Quote from: Keri - formerly known as Dodie on October 29, 2015, 02:28:58 PM
My love affair with bra's was starting to wear off.. I could not wait to have to wear one.. now I have to wear one all the time unless I am bathing.. Mine are huge and may be getting bigger..
I tried sleeping without one and it was hard.. so I wear one at night too.

I am so happy to get to take them off but will admit.. I do love it..
The love affair still in tact,,.
Keri

Same thing here.

At the end of the day I can't wait to take mine off. It could be because the bra is too small (34B) and uncomfortable and I'm really dead broke these days so I can't afford new ones in larger sizes. And to think that I'm only 10-11 months in and I have years of growth ahead of me.

I do sleep bra-less most of the time unless I get home and I have some wine or other drink and I just plop straight in bed.
  •  

Kylo

Quote from: Isabelle on December 04, 2013, 02:40:34 PM
They're really just another way that women's bodies are fetishized.

They have practical applications. If you never wore a bra eventually you'd end up with sagging breasts unless you had an extremely small cup. Unless you're happy about having sagging breasts, wearing a bra is one way to reduce the damage gravity does. 
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •  

BridgetYvonne

when I 1st started transitioning? I kind of liked wearing a bra, but then later when my body couldn't decided on me being a 34A, 34B, 34C then back to VERY full 34A then it was abit annoying having to go to the store every 3-5 weeks & getting a new sized bra. Now that the meds have decided to keep me at VERY full 34A, I have adjusted to wearing one. I do wear a 34B because 34As are a bit snug. I do 'steal' one from Vikki my GF/mentor because she has a built in fashion sense. It does kind bother? me when my bra 7 panty that I wear don't match, LOL.     
  •  

SashaGrace

I'm a nice full 36B and still growing a little and I'm totally natural, no surgery etc. I'm happy with my size, they are more perky and round than anything so I'm happy if they stay this way. I love my bra's, it's like not having one on when they fit right :D
'Yea though I walk through the shadow of the valley of death, I will fear no evil.' Psalm 23, Verse 4
  •  

Kathleenmarie

Can't stand them, hard to breath sometimes if their nice ones, I rarely wear them, who cares if you can see nipples.  Having said that, I'm not a large breasted person and never will be.  No implants for this girl, send it all to my ass please.
  •  

kittenpower

I like wearing them sometimes, but I go without them when I can.
  •  

Martine A.

At this stage, I separate from my bras only for bath, shower or bra change. They make it look like I have actual breast, whereas I don't. Do I like them now? Of course I do. Will see what will life bring later.
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
HRT - on the hard way to it since 2015-Sep | Full time since evening 2015-Oct-16
Push forward. Step back, but don't look back.
  •  

stephaniec

My breasts just show too much if I don't wear a bra.  I wouldn't mind showing off to an intimate partner , but  I'd rather not disclose to the random public.
  •  

FrancisAnn

It's just normal clothing like panties or anything else. My breasts look & feel very nice. I like wearing playtex 18 hour bras, it's had to know if your wearing a bra or not, no big deal.
mtF, mid 50's, always a girl since childhood, HRT (Spiro, E & Fin.) since 8-13. Hormone levels are t at 12 & estrogen at 186. Face lift & eye lid surgery in 2014. Abdominoplasty/tummy tuck & some facial surgery May, 2015. Life is good for me. Love long nails & handsome men! Hopeful for my GRS & a nice normal depth vagina maybe by late summer. 5' 8", 180 pounds, 14 dress size, size 9.5 shoes. I'm kind of an elegant woman & like everything pink, nice & neet. Love my nails & classic Revlon Red. Moving back to Florida, so excited but so much work moving
  •