News:

Please be sure to review The Site terms of service, and rules to live by

Main Menu

do you like wearing a bra

Started by evecrook, December 04, 2013, 02:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

iKate

Quote from: T.K.G.W. on October 30, 2015, 11:55:25 AM
They have practical applications. If you never wore a bra eventually you'd end up with sagging breasts unless you had an extremely small cup. Unless you're happy about having sagging breasts, wearing a bra is one way to reduce the damage gravity does.

Science disagrees, in that people who go bra-less will be less likely to have sagging breasts. This is because with the bra, muscles aren't used as much and are weaker.

However, I do wear one because even if I just walk too fast they tug and pull and feel really uncomfortable. The nipples also rub on my shirt and that feels really distracting.
  •  

Rachel

I have to wear a sports bra when I run or work out. I have A size breasts and at work I wear men's shirts that are baggy and an under shirt. So my breasts are not very noticeable. If I wear a fitted sweater or fitted shirt I need to wear a bra.

I feel happy to have breasts and when I look down I feel good but when I wear fitted cloths I feel very self conscious. Wearing a bra makes me feel more self conscious.
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas in 2020 FEMLAR
  •  

MsMarlo

As bras are not an option for me they are a fact of life (40C).  I can't say that I necessarily "like" them; I can take em' but not leave em'.  They are just a part of my normal clothing as are panties, hose, heels, and so on.

Underwires can be such a pain, especially under a ballistic vest that I have to wear.  My patrol shifts often run 12 to 14 hours and it feels awfully good to take that thing off and give the sisters a break.  Normally I'll wear a sports bra for work or a genie bra. 

•  

judithlynn

Like Francis Ann, I like Platex 18 hour bras (especially the underwire ones as they have my breasys the natural uplift. I also like the soft cotton bras from Marks & spence especially as they fro my size which is 44B. Mind you I am fast outgrowing my B Cuop bras heading to C Cup.
:-*
Hugs

•  

JustASeq

I hate bras. I posted on here before but yeah.... was a while ago so thought I'd repost. The freedom of no bra is amazing!! It is like you can instantly be more confident and perceived that way by other women too. ;)
-Seq
  •  

KristinaM

Not sure if I've posted in here yet, but seeing as I wear a bra nearly every day now, I think it's time for an update maybe.

I'm still not full-time at work, but I'm not really hiding it anymore. I have some tight polo shirts (girls and fitted guys) that I prefer to wear. Baggy clothes make me so unhappy! And the girls are getting bigger with constantly hard nipples. So I decided the lesser evil would be to wear a lightly padded wireless bra. I have shape and a little added size, but I'm no longer pointing the way I'm walking either!

I also have an underwear fetish, always have. And now I can add bras and lingerie to that fetish!!! I love bras, especially if I can fake some cleavage with them, lol. My boobs are validating, and right now it means I need to wear a bra to drive that point home to others and myself.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

•  

Harley Quinn

I prefer to go without, I like them for the fashion aspects; they are aethstetically pleasing. I could go either way, I barely notice wearing one as long as the straps stay up. And at $70 a piece they should!!  Lol!

I don't have "daily wear" bras, everything is either adorable (when my mood needs lightening) or super sexy (for when others may be seeing it. ;) )
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Skylar1992

Sports bras are alright, really don't like normal bras
  •  

Anna33

This may sound crazy but i cant wait to grow enough breasts so i can be topless more often.

Can anyone relate? Haha. I have a beautiful one piece swimming costume i am dying to wear at the beach but i need more boobies first :( lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
The truth is, I often like women. I like their unconventionality. I like their completeness. I like their anonymity. - Virginia Woolf
  •  

KristinaM

Quote from: clarabrown on November 03, 2015, 11:19:17 AM
This may sound crazy but i cant wait to grow enough breasts so i can be topless more often.

Can anyone relate? Haha. I have a beautiful one piece swimming costume i am dying to wear at the beach but i need more boobies first :( lol

Oh, I get that too! We went to a clothing optional and couples only resort a year ago before she got pregnant as a last hoorah before all our time and money got sucked away from having a baby, hehe.  It was soooo awesome, soooo relaxing, and socializing is surprisingly easy when everyone is naked. There's no real "class" or "status" barriers normally present by how people dress.

I'm kinda excited to push the boundaries of topless laws too since I can't change the gender marker on my birth certificate, hehe.

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

•  

valerie anne

Yes, I wear one all the time!

After a year or so of regulr nipple pumping, I really need the uplift of a bra, as I have extended myself and have become nipple heavy & wobbly.

Going downstairs with no support is like having a lead weight under each nipple!

I have spent a lot of time finding my bra size & style. My method has been to bid for second hand bras on eBay: these can be had very cheaply and if they don't fit, they can go to the clothes bank.

Bra colours have also been a problem. I like to wear tops which suggest that I am wearing a bra, but not those which show every detail of my my bra straps. White bras are the most visible, but surprisingly, black can be quite discreet.

My other issue is that bras which offer lots of push up squash my pert nipples flat. My solution has been to wear breast feeding plastic nipple shields inside my bra cups after each pumping session.

•  

Keri

Quote from: MsMarlo on November 01, 2015, 08:19:28 AM
As bras are not an option for me they are a fact of life (40C).  I can't say that I necessarily "like" them; I can take em' but not leave em'.  They are just a part of my normal clothing as are panties, hose, heels, and so on.

Underwires can be such a pain, especially under a ballistic vest that I have to wear.  My patrol shifts often run 12 to 14 hours and it feels awfully good to take that thing off and give the sisters a break.  Normally I'll wear a sports bra for work or a genie bra.

OMG I can imagine how you must feel when its hot out... something I never thought about before transition..  Its wonderful to not wish you could wear one.. Ill take the pain of having to over that any day...
Thanks for your service to your community..
Love
Keri
  •  

Keri

Quote from: iKate on October 31, 2015, 04:37:40 PM
Science disagrees, in that people who go bra-less will be less likely to have sagging breasts. This is because with the bra, muscles aren't used as much and are weaker.

However, I do wear one because even if I just walk too fast they tug and pull and feel really uncomfortable. The nipples also rub on my shirt and that feels really distracting.

I feel your pain girl... now my butt moves too much.. not sure what would happen if I had to run.. I would look so silly
LOL
Keri
  •  

Colleen M

Quote from: MsMarlo on November 01, 2015, 08:19:28 AM

The most miserable thing I've ever seen in my life was a Houston PD bicycle patrol officer wearing a ballistic vest in August.  Anybody who has to wear one of those things has my pity, breasts or not. 
When in doubt, ignore the moral judgments of anybody who engages in cannibalism.
  •  

MsMarlo

Hey there Colleen :-)

Fortunately, you can take the outer vest off when you're inside instead of having to waer that thing under your shirt for hours on end.  Good for shedding some pounds  lol

Be safe

Marlo

•  

Obfuskatie

Quote from: valerie anne on November 03, 2015, 04:10:14 PM
Yes, I wear one all the time!

After a year or so of regulr nipple pumping, I really need the uplift of a bra, as I have extended myself and have become nipple heavy & wobbly.

Going downstairs with no support is like having a lead weight under each nipple!

I have spent a lot of time finding my bra size & style. My method has been to bid for second hand bras on eBay: these can be had very cheaply and if they don't fit, they can go to the clothes bank.

Bra colours have also been a problem. I like to wear tops which suggest that I am wearing a bra, but not those which show every detail of my my bra straps. White bras are the most visible, but surprisingly, black can be quite discreet.

My other issue is that bras which offer lots of push up squash my pert nipples flat. My solution has been to wear breast feeding plastic nipple shields inside my bra cups after each pumping session.
You're poor nipples :-/ Be careful that you don't do damage to your capillaries, but I hope it's working for you.
The thickness of the shirt fabric has a lot more to do with how much the bra shows compared to the color difference. But I usually wear beige "nude" bras when I want to wear a shirt that's a bit sheer and not have my bra show. Since I'm white it matches my pasty complexion. There are also tape things my mom got me that I never use that make it so your bra straps never show.
To the OP: I don't like going out of my apartment without a bra because my breasts would chafe too much and be even more sore at the end of the day than they already are. But I often take them off when I'm at home and let the girls free from their underwire prison, and only sleep with one on now if I'm too tired to undress and just pass out on my bed.

Hugs,
- Katie

If people are what they eat, I really need to stop eating such neurotic food  :icon_shakefist:
  •  

Emmi_BE

I'm kind of torn between a yes and a no here. I love the way a bra makes me look, but on the other hand I hate the feeling of wearing one. The damn thing keeps creeping upwards so I have to pull it back down every 20 minutes. I hope this will get better as soon as I start growing actual breasts.
  •  

Harley Quinn

Quote from: clarabrown on November 03, 2015, 11:19:17 AM

Topless... not for me. Bra-less of course! I love a 1 piece! They don't seem to be the going thing currently, but I think they're really sexy!
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

CallApril

YES!

But only because I have convinced myself it helps my breasts (so tenuous to call them that) develop and forms them into the correct feminine shape as opposed to moobs.

I wear a bra each night for this reason....I know! I know! but a girl can dream...but also like the tightness of it and how when I wear it I feel like I actually have something in front of me.

April

x
  •  

kittenpower

Does going braless qualify as going commando, or is that only for panties?   ;D
  •