Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

do you like wearing a bra

Started by evecrook, December 04, 2013, 02:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Harley Quinn

Quote from: kittenpower on November 04, 2015, 05:31:39 PM
Does going braless qualify as going commando, or is that only for panties?   ;D

I believe it's O' Natural for Braless, Commando for Panties, Native when you neglect the legs, and Amazon with the underarms (eeewwww) Lol!
At what point did my life go Looney Tunes? How did it happen? Who's to blame?... Batman, that's who. Batman! It's always been Batman! Ruining my life, spoiling my fun! >:-)
  •  

Karlie Ann

I like wearing one, but being pre-everything I can't wear it in public because it's too easily seen.  Also, I hate seeing nothing in the cups.  I look forward to the day when I have something to fill it with!
Your current situation is not your final destination.
  •  

Hailey zy

I love wearing my bra, its comfy and adds some protection when i bump the girls into something lol
  •  

emma-f

I love my Boux Avenue bra - makes my lemons look like melons! It's just amazing how having a cleavage changes guys' reactions to you. I wonder if the novelty of seeing them looking at my chest will ever get old?
  •  

valerie anne

But why can't the smaller cup-sized bras be more comfortable and supportive, whilst remaining pretty & sexy?

The straps on my bras can mark my shoulders if I set them tight enough to stay put all evening, and I hate to have to grope for a fallen bra strap when dressed. 

I would like a bra with deep supportive side panels, a 3 or 4 hook deep rear fastener and wide comfortable straps.

I recently bought such a bra from China, and although it it is a bit small and a struggle to get into, once fastened it provides lovely snug comfortable support & uplift and a formidable push-up & cleavage.

But the style is naff and tacky and it's not a bra which I would like showing under my top. Maybe comfort & fashion don't mix, and a sexy cleavage demands sore shoulders.   
  •  

melissa_h

I really do enjoy it ... Sometime, hopefully soon, I think I'll enjoy it more when it's from true necessity ... but who knows, anything can get old when you have to do it.

•  

stephaniec

Quote from: emma-f on November 05, 2015, 03:03:20 PM
I love my Boux Avenue bra - makes my lemons look like melons! It's just amazing how having a cleavage changes guys' reactions to you. I wonder if the novelty of seeing them looking at my chest will ever get old?
not yet for me
  •  

noleen111

Quote from: valerie anne on November 05, 2015, 07:01:01 PM
But why can't the smaller cup-sized bras be more comfortable and supportive, whilst remaining pretty & sexy?

Maybe comfort & fashion don't mix, and a sexy cleavage demands sore shoulders.   

You should go for a bra fitting, if a bra fits right, you should not even know its there and its very comfortable. I also struggled with bra's for a long time. Then I went for a professional fitting and it turned out, I was wearing the wrong band size and cup size.

That unfortunately that is the truth. The more uncomfortable an item is, the better you look in it. Women do suffer a bit for beauty.

Quote from: stephaniec on November 05, 2015, 08:13:39 PM
not yet for me

Nor me stephaniec... almost 6 years wearing a bra full time.. still love it as much as the first day.
Enjoying ride the hormones are giving me... finally becoming the woman I always knew I was
  •  

judithlynn

Hi;
Noelene is absolutely right. I cannot get away without a bra now as my breasts are 42B Cup and quite obvious without a bra as my nipples are almost permanently erect (although if I get aroused they do get even bigger). Anyway I went recently for a Bra fitting with my Lingerie shop in Eastern suburbs of Melbourne and am bordering a C Cup. I ended up with two pretty lace topped Playtex Cross your heart 18 hour bras.
Judith
:-*
Hugs

•  

stephaniec

I use to get Playtex  all the time I think all try one again
  •  

OCAnne

Hello Everyone, much to the approval of my colleagues a bra was found that I would wear!

38A: Natori 'Disclosure' Convertible Underwire Contour Bra.

I still have have small breasts on my large frame.  A CIS coworker commented on the very nice thin straps and flattering look.  Unfortunately for some the largest band is a 38.
Thank you,
Anne
'My Music, Much Money, Many Moons'
YTMV (Your Transsexualism May Vary)
  •  

melissa_h

Happily, I just found a nice one at Amazon that's a 42A. 

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B008K3KOPA

Very comfortable, and a really nice fit.

Really been tough finding any A's past a 38.  Though they do sell extenders for the main closure if you have to go down to a 38.
  •  

MsMarlo

Thank you, Keri  :-)     especially now that its open season on cops and about to get worse. 

•  

RevanDFS

I my T-shirt bra. Since my bra a really growth now I need more of them.

Deborah

I used to but since I started HRT clothing has become utilitarian to me.  I can take it or leave it and generally leave it because I really don't need to wear one yet.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Love is not obedience, conformity, or submission. It is a counterfeit love that is contingent upon authority, punishment, or reward. True love is respect and admiration, compassion and kindness, freely given by a healthy, unafraid human being....  - Dan Barker

U.S. Army Retired
  •  

SofiN

I haven't started wearing one yet so I don't know but I'm looking forward to the time ill eventually need one in a few years. (I'm not looking to pad or use breastforms)

I'll admit it's nice not having to worry about them yet but at the same time there is that curiosity.
  •  

Oliviah

Bras are great back support unless you never take it off and then get weak and dependant.

They also really help passing.
  •  

RachelsMantra

I hate wearing bras. I only wear bras because it makes my pretty-much-non-existent-boobs look bigger and it helps people gender me as female. Though I am finally starting to get to the stage where I *need* to wear a bra in order to prevent my nipples from rubbing raw from certain scratchy fabrics.
Started HRT on September 1st, 2015.
  •  

Tommi

I enjoy wearing a bra filled with breast forms for making me feel and look more feminine.  Would rather have my own but the breast forms are much better than nothing.
  •  

JLT1

I'm not sure I like wearing so much as filling......

Hugs

Jen
To move forward is to leave behind that which has become dear. It is a call into the wild, into becoming someone currently unknown to us. For most, it is a call too frightening and too challenging to heed. For some, it is a call to be more than we were capable of being, both now and in the future.
  •