News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

do you like wearing a bra

Started by evecrook, December 04, 2013, 02:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on February 04, 2019, 09:37:51 PM
This will just have to suffice for cleavage for now.  >:-) Oh and that was a el cheap-o bra with no push up, thick padding or trickery just a 35D back in January 2011 after a year of HRT.

and here is my cat. god rest his furry soul.

Did your mother/sisters have larger breasts?

If I would get that amount of growth on top of what I have already,  better do some back muscle training, and learn how to weight lift with my chest!
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

NatalieRene

Not really. I have a near identical build to my Mom and sisters especially the youngest. I'm just roughly half an inch taller.

That's the thing you don't have to strength train. Heading from the break room this morning with the bottle of water I bought because I forgot mine this guy held the door rushed ahead and held the next three doors for me all the way to my cubicle. He happened to work on the other side of the floor but he tripped on himself to keep the doors open for me and just a thanks and a smile had him strutting with his nice butt away after words.

Oh and after writing all that I realize you meant the weight of them. Yeah there can be a bit of a back ache after a long exercise. But my boyfriends back massages seriously take care of the back pain. No innuendo, massages help.

I have found that the breasts are like the hypnotoad in futurama. I like mine and I wouldn't want a reduction.
  •  

Lady Sarah

My 36Cs don't  weigh an awful lot, and still don't sag. That could be due to their high density. I found out mine are more dense than most when I had a mammogram. Still, I wear a bra when I go out, since decency says nipples poking out will provide me with unwanted attention.

For those with normal breast density, a proper fitting bra will decrease the extent of sagging. Not many women want their nipples hanging below the waist.

The problem with high density breasts is that finding lumps through a self exam is inefficient. A lump could hide in tissue fingers will not feel.
started HRT: July 13, 1991
orchi: December 23, 1994
trach shave: November, 1998
married: August 16, 2015
Back surgery: October 20, 2016
  •  

Chloe

Quote from: NatalieRene on February 04, 2019, 06:54:48 PM
I don't do tattoos. :P
Me neither daughter has a large, flowery one on her outer shoulder told her "only crusty old sailors do that"! Creative license only . . . You look GREAT btw sorry 'bout kitty (RIP?) *sigh* am jealous think I'm past the boyfriend dating age!

Quote from: Linde on February 04, 2019, 07:14:40 PM
If it pays the bills?
Speaking of breasts was reading up on how to breastfeed yesterday go into business selling milk? Currently feel comfy in a 38B Bridget over a TS is "due" in March says volume returns to original when stopping - like to try for myself anyway!
"But it's no use now," thought poor Alice, "to pretend be two people!
"Why, there's hardly enough of me left to make one respectable person!"
  •  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Chloe on February 05, 2019, 05:23:09 AM
Me neither daughter has a large, flowery one on her outer shoulder told her "only crusty old sailors do that"! Creative license only . . . You look GREAT btw sorry 'bout kitty (RIP?) *sigh* am jealous think I'm past the boyfriend dating age!
Speaking of breasts was reading up on how to breastfeed yesterday go into business selling milk? Currently feel comfy in a 38B Bridget over a TS is "due" in March says volume returns to original when stopping - like to try for myself anyway!

Thanks I miss my little Magellan. He was a cuddly feather ninja of a cat. We have two adorable black labs right now.

Are you dead? Dating is never over. It doesn't have to be just about sex. It is about the emotional bonding too.

Don't hate me because of the way I'm drawn.  ;D

•  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on February 04, 2019, 11:16:45 PM
. But my boyfriends back massages seriously take care of the back pain. No innuendo, massages help.

Could I borrow him for massages, once mine reach your size?

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on February 05, 2019, 09:05:18 AM
Could I borrow him for massages, once mine reach your size?
I don't know. If he is massaging your back then who is massaging mine?
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on February 05, 2019, 09:25:01 AM
I don't know. If he is massaging your back then who is massaging mine?
He should learn to do it in stereo, after all, he has two hands!  A little innovative skills are asked for here!

Going back to the bra thing,  realized this morning that I am sporting some cleavage.  Now I have to run out to buy tops that I can show it to the world!
And looking into my cleavage, it seems to be pretty clear to me that I need a larger bra!

•  

NatalieRene

•  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on February 05, 2019, 02:45:10 PM
He uses both hands on me.  ;D
Don't you think that my cleavage could convince him?

•  

valerie anne

Wow!, I could make him happy.

Been on the breast pump all evening.
  •  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on February 05, 2019, 03:32:24 PM
Don't you think that my cleavage could convince him?

Get your own guy :icon_chick: he's mine.  :icon_joy:
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on February 05, 2019, 04:06:30 PM
Get your own guy :icon_chick: he's mine.  :icon_joy:
I just wanted to borrow him, just for an hour or so!  I promise you, I would not damage him or use him up!

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on February 05, 2019, 04:24:41 PM
I just wanted to borrow him, just for an hour or so!  I promise you, I would not damage him or use him up!

I could lend you money for you to get a BOB.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on February 05, 2019, 04:26:58 PM
I could lend you money for you to get a BOB.
But I would not know what I would get!  With yours, I have your testimony and know of his abilities!  I am simply very pragmatic here, no female emotions are allowed for me with guys (remember, I am into girls only)!

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on February 05, 2019, 06:03:08 PM
But I would not know what I would get!  With yours, I have your testimony and know of his abilities!  I am simply very pragmatic here, no female emotions are allowed for me with guys (remember, I am into girls only)!

You don't have to worry about emotions from a BOB. (Battery Operated Boyfriend)
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on February 05, 2019, 06:32:18 PM
You don't have to worry about emotions from a BOB. (Battery Operated Boyfriend)
I don't need that stuff, I am asexual for almost two decades now, I want that nice massage with the personal touch!  :P

•  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on February 05, 2019, 07:02:17 PM
I don't need that stuff, I am asexual for almost two decades now, I want that nice massage with the personal touch!  :P

He's mine.  ;D

However may I suggest a massage parlor? There are a bunch in Florida.
  •  

Chloe

Quote from: valerie anne on February 05, 2019, 04:01:37 PM
Wow!, I could make him happy.
@valerie anne are you producing? As much as I love milk (lowfat?) PASS but got a thirsty 'lil 3 month old here who's prolly gonna be a "boobs man"!
Quote from: Linde on February 05, 2019, 07:02:17 PM
. . .  asexual for almost two decades now
Plz Natalie is right no such thing as an "asexual girl" we just haven't met the right guy to go along with the proper body set yet! Whose "cleavage" is dat anyway?  8) Let's get with the program! Let's see here: two kids, corresponding spouses, an "ex-wife", three grandchildren, 2 dogs, five puppies, three cats, countless "in-laws" and a house to care for?

I'm not ABUSED lol suppose could manage "a date" every . . . other blue moon?
If in South Atlanta area (don't do "traffic"!) hit me up but I'm gonna 'ave to require . . . a least 40 post count? (lol never was into the "group thing"!) ps: Last person I met here ran off and got married (lol left me with her "ex" which wasn't neccessarily a bad thing)!
"But it's no use now," thought poor Alice, "to pretend be two people!
"Why, there's hardly enough of me left to make one respectable person!"
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Chloe on February 05, 2019, 07:17:18 PM
Last person I met here ran off and got married (lol left me with her "ex" which wasn't neccessarily a bad thing)!
I would take any ex (gender of no importance), as long as hey can do a nice back massage.  That might be all the excitement I can master at my age!

•