Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

do you like wearing a bra

Started by evecrook, December 04, 2013, 02:10:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

NatalieRene

Quote from: Chloe on February 05, 2019, 07:17:18 PM
@valerie anne are you producing? As much as I love milk (lowfat?) PASS but got a thirsty 'lil 3 month old here who's prolly gonna be a "boobs man"!Plz Natalie is right no such thing as an "asexual girl" we just haven't met the right guy to go along with the proper body set yet! Whose "cleavage" is dat anyway?  8) Let's get with the program! Let's see here: two kids, corresponding spouses, an "ex-wife", three grandchildren, 2 dogs, five puppies, three cats, countless "in-laws" and a house to care for?

I'm not ABUSED lol suppose could manage "a date" every . . . other blue moon?
If in South Atlanta area (don't do "traffic"!) hit me up but I'm gonna 'ave to require . . . a least 40 post count? (lol never was into the "group thing"!) ps: Last person I met here ran off and got married (lol left me with her "ex" which wasn't neccessarily a bad thing)!

It wasn't my cleavage. Here is mine in a basic target bra.

My boyfriend likes them.  ;D
  •  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on February 05, 2019, 08:23:00 PM
It wasn't my cleavage. Here is mine in a basic target bra.

My boyfriend likes them.  ;D
The Target bras or the content?
02/22/2019 bi-lateral orchiectomy

•  

NatalieRene

•  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on February 05, 2019, 08:30:38 PM
LOL the contents.
Something interesting changed with me after I started to  grow my very own girls.

When I was a guy, I was very boob oriented, boobs were the first part of a female I looked at.  Now that I have my own, I am not really interested anymore in the breasts of other women.  I see them, judge them, but there is no erotic feeling anymore, they are just boobs, and not a sex object of desire anymore!

•  

Chloe

Wow Natalie they're PERFECT plz tell me ya 'aven't had a BA! Am only half-way there always wanted to be an "au natural" kinda girl! Would definitely force my hand into "social transition"! Noticed a chatty, very attractive taller mom at pre-school has a deeper, lower voice tone like mine she sounds good!

Quote from: Dietlind on February 05, 2019, 09:13:51 PM
        When I was a guy, I was very boob oriented
At 6' long always enjoyed a delicious pair of legs & hips (ok ok lol suppose I could be forced to do "tall lesbian") a good collarary to these 30 pages(!) would have to be "are you young enough do you like wearing short skirts"?

Used to do so when in back yard "suntanning" but lately I've "evolved" due greater maturity (yea right!) usually, when around house, just wear an oversized dress shirt & underwear only  ;) which is just as "leggy" but not so obvious if caught out. "Ex" actually encourages this, there's a reason I don't trust her, if raped can hear the judge now "yep you qualify as "common law married" again!

If had Natalie's great cleavage this would be a good visual of "me at home" (sans "the bra"!) Ya ya, I know, keyword here is "grow-t-f-up"! Ran out of anti-A again (light spiro) and Progesterone is sooo expensive "domperidone" is cheeep enough what's a girl to do?
"But it's no use now," thought poor Alice, "to pretend be two people!
"Why, there's hardly enough of me left to make one respectable person!"
  •  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Chloe on February 06, 2019, 05:34:13 AM
         Wow Natalie they're PERFECT plz tell me ya 'aven't had a BA! Am only half-way there always wanted to be an "au natural" kinda girl! Would definitely force my hand into "social transition"! Noticed a chatty, very attractive taller mom at pre-school as a deeper, lower voice tone like mine she sounds good!
At 6' long always enjoyed a delicious pair of legs & hips (ok ok lol suppose I could be forced to do "tall lesbian") a good collarary to these 30 pages(!) would have to be "are you young enough do you like wearing short skirts"?

Used to do so when in back yard "suntanning" but lately I've "evolved" due greater maturity (yea right!) usually, when around house, just wear an oversized dress shirt & underwear only  ;) which is just as "leggy" but not so obvious if caught out. "Ex" actually encourages this, there's a reason I don't trust her, if raped can hear the judge now "yep you qualify as "common law married" again!

If had Natalie's great cleavage this would be a good visual of "me at home" (sans "the bra"!) Ya ya, I know, keyword here is "grow-t-f-up"! Ran out of anti-A again (light spiro) and Progesterone is sooo expensive "domperidone" is cheeep enough what's a girl to do?

The only surgeries I have ever had were:

Cast for my arm when I was really young. I think it was my left arm at around four or five years old. I am told I jumped out of the swing but I don't remember.

Stitches on my chin after I tripped over some kind of pipe in the bleachers in the gym and fell and busted my chin. I had my hand over my gym walked to the clinic and passed out coming to being checked over my a paramedic.

SRS in September 2011.

I'm all natural and I never had any blockers.

You two are taller then me too. I'm 5'10".
  •  

NatalieRene

Quote from: Dietlind on February 05, 2019, 09:13:51 PM
Something interesting changed with me after I started to  grow my very own girls.

When I was a guy, I was very boob oriented, boobs were the first part of a female I looked at.  Now that I have my own, I am not really interested anymore in the breasts of other women.  I see them, judge them, but there is no erotic feeling anymore, they are just boobs, and not a sex object of desire anymore!

For me some woman make me flustered but then for others I just like their outfit or get jealous.
  •  

Linde

Quote from: Chloe on February 06, 2019, 05:34:13 AM
        "! Ran out of anti-A again (light spiro)
You can have my spiro, I think it is not very good for me, and i don't need it, because I have not any real amounts of T anyway.
I have the feeling that spiro makes me lethargic and listless, and i don't like this feeling at all!  Come and get it, i have about 30 pills left!

•  

Linde

Quote from: NatalieRene on February 06, 2019, 09:04:46 AM
For me some woman make me flustered but then for others I just like their outfit or get jealous.
It is more the competitive feeling with me (or the wish that I would have these boobs, or, mine are way better) what I have now concerning other females breasts.
They used to be a very erotic turn on for me, but that is gone totally now!  Makes life way easier!   :angel:

•  

judithlynn

These days for me I find it a necessity. Just recently I had another bra fitting session at Marks & Spencers (when I was in my UK Cottage last year) and I was surprised to learn I had gone up a size from 44B to 44C, since wearing B cup bras were now a bit tight and I am much more comfortable now wearing a c Cup which seem to  gather in my breast tissue leading to my armpits to give better overall control.
Judith
:-*
Hugs

•  

Linde

Quote from: judithlynn on February 08, 2019, 08:42:13 AM
These days for me I find it a necessity. Just recently I had another bra fitting session at Marks & Spencers (when I was in my UK Cottage last year) and I was surprised to learn I had gone up a size from 44B to 44C, since wearing B cup bras were now a bit tight and I am much more comfortable now wearing a c Cup which seem to  gather in my breast tissue leading to my armpits to give better overall control.
Judith
Wow, 44 C (is that the US measurement?) is pretty big.  I am just getting into 42 B, and those cups look giganti to me!

•  

judithlynn

Hi DietLind;
Actually it is a UK Measurement. The problem I have a quite a broad back, so when I started on HRT  my breasts were really tiny but I still needed a 42AA, but as my breasts have grown first to 42A, then 42B, I eventually found that with my extra breast tissue especially from the centre upper pole to my armpit, I was basically struggling to get my bras both on and to provide the right level of support. In June last year I had the second bra fitting and I ended up buying a range of pretty bra and panty matching sets in Black, Turquoise, Pink and Nude in 44C from Marks & Spencer's in Exeter. They now fit some much better. I should say I am a small C, but have plenty of room to grow more. Since I have been on Progesterone my breasts have grown in the upper pole area  and of course the big thing now is that my Aureolas have become quite large in the own right and my nipples are very noticeable without a bra
Ideally I would like to be D or DD Cup as then this will I believe give  the most appropriate level of cleavage.
Best JudithLynn
:-*
Hugs

•  

Linde

Quote from: judithlynn on February 09, 2019, 06:38:07 AM
Hi DietLind;
Actually it is a UK Measurement. The problem I have a quite a broad back, so when I started on HRT  my breasts were really tiny but I still needed a 42AA, but as my breasts have grown first to 42A, then 42B, I eventually found that with my extra breast tissue especially from the centre upper pole to my armpit, I was basically struggling to get my bras both on and to provide the right level of support. In June last year I had the second bra fitting and I ended up buying a range of pretty bra and panty matching sets in Black, Turquoise, Pink and Nude in 44C from Marks & Spencer's in Exeter. They now fit some much better. I should say I am a small C, but have plenty of room to grow more. Since I have been on Progesterone my breasts have grown in the upper pole area  and of course the big thing now is that my Aureolas have become quite large in the own right and my nipples are very noticeable without a bra
Ideally I would like to be D or DD Cup as then this will I believe give  the most appropriate level of cleavage.
Best JudithLynn
Judith
I have the feeling the US and the UK bra sizes are the same, or very close to each other.  The number 42 of my bra specifies the band width, which means basically your rib cage plus whatever fat I have on it, and the letter is the cup size.  The smallest cup is an AA, followed by an A and than goes up the alphabet, and there a DD would be bigger than a D (that is at least the way I understand it, like all female clothing dimensions, this, too, is a book of mysteries).

My problem is also the size of the bandwidth, or the size of my ribcage, and that makes the girls sitting pretty far away from each other, and it is hard to get any decent cleavage.  I am now a small 32 B, but those poor babies look pretty small and lost on my chest.  I know hat I have the classic "hand full", but with that chest, I would not mind to need two hands to cup them.  I hope I will some more growth, but if not, at least one hand full is better than none!

•  

Rachel

Hi, I am a full 42B after a 555 cc BA. I can fit into a 40 but then I am a C cup.

I had a bra sizing and purchased several bras from a shop. I never wear them now. I went back to my sports bras. I put them on and never think about it after. My breasts are in the same place as when they settled after the BA I guess two years ago.

One issue when wearing a sports bra or bathing suit for that matter is that my nipple piercings can show through tight material. In the gym I am self conscious but then I think so what and who really cares.

I wear a bra so my breasts do not sag. I wear tight sports bras in the gym. It is just part of my routine. Sometimes at home at night I will take my bra off and get into my nighttime top. It is super soft thick cotton. I enjoy the time I am free. Although the free feeling only lasts a minute and I am back to not noticing.

I compare my breasts to other woman's for size and cleavage. Just like I compare clothing, hair and shoes.
HRT  5-28-2013
FT   11-13-2015
FFS   9-16-2016 -Spiegel
GCS 11-15-2016 - McGinn
Hair Grafts 3-20-2017 - Cooley
Voice therapy start 3-2017 - Reene Blaker
Labiaplasty 5-15-2017 - McGinn
BA 7-12-2017 - McGinn
Hair grafts 9-25-2017 Dr.Cooley
Sataloff Cricothyroid subluxation and trachea shave12-11-2017
Dr. McGinn labiaplasty, hood repair, scar removal, graph repair and bottom of  vagina finished. urethra repositioned. 4-4-2018
Dr. Sataloff Glottoplasty 5-14-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal in office procedure 10-22-2018
Dr. McGinn vaginal revision 2 4-3-2019 Bottom of vagina closed off, fat injected into the labia and urethra repositioned.
Dr. Thomas in 2020 FEMLAR
  •  

anne_indy

Since the topic here is bras, I have a question about bras in general. I have a lovely, fairly expensive bra that I bought a couple of years ago. It's band and cup sizes are fine, but the straps continually fall off my shoulders. I also have a front clasping bra where the back straps go toward the center of the back, thus holding them in place on my shoulders. Is there any solution to the strap slipping apart from the basic design of the bra?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
  •  

valerie anne

Slipped bra straps are a girl's nightmare! It's so embarrassing if your strap slips, knowing that you have got to grope for it and down it will go again, plus lost cup shape!

I have largely solved this problem by going for "leotard back" brassieres.

With many bras, the straps just run vertically down to the bra band. And many of the straps just attach to the top of the band. As you move and the bra band rises, your straps become loose and down they go.

With a leotard back, the bra straps come down and then run along the top of the bra band to the clasp. In effect,your bra straps form a semi-circle across your shoulders and back. The straps are continuously tensioned by your bra band, and also are pulled inwards.

I find that I don't slip anymore, I get full strap support, and I can safely set my straps very wide on my shoulders when wearing a boat top blouse.

Leotard bras also have deep side panels, which help for general boob support and pushup.   
  •  

anne_indy

Thanks Valerie. I'll have to check that out.

•  

mm

anne_indy, another possibility is if the back of the bra rides up on your back and can cause the straps to become lose and slide off your shoulders. The cause is the wrong size bra, have you had a bra fitting recently?
  •  

anne_indy

No. I've just used the self sizing measurements provided on vendor pages. Thanks for the suggestion.

•  

Andie1963

Quote from: Jill F on December 05, 2013, 10:48:36 AM
If your bra is uncomfortable, you're not wearing the right one.   I tend to forget I'm wearing one.

I completely love wearing my sports bras. I find them beautiful and very comfortable and wearing them I feel like a woman that I am becoming.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  •