Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

wow! you weren't kiding

Started by evecrook, November 27, 2013, 03:25:55 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Kaylee

One that I just remembered, having a shower facing forwards is pretty much out of the question now!

(In a good way of course :) )
  •  

Xhianil

Quote from: Kaylee on November 28, 2013, 01:02:46 PM
One that I just remembered, having a shower facing forwards is pretty much out of the question now!

Always baths! Mmmmmm relaxing hot baths...
  •  

KarynMcD

My three year old poked me with his finger in the chest once, it felt like someone was stabbing me with a knitting needle.
  •  

Ashey

Yay! I think my boobies are fillin' out a bit. Gettin' a bit rounder. :)
  •  

evecrook

I've noticed their rounder too.
  •  

Kaylee

Quote from: Xhianil on November 28, 2013, 06:50:30 PM
Always baths! Mmmmmm relaxing hot baths...

I wish I had time to bath before work, but a 6.00am wake is already early enough!
  •  

Xhianil

Quote from: Kaylee on November 30, 2013, 03:25:44 AM
I wish I had time to bath before work, but a 6.00am wake is already early enough!

Always at night, and 6 isn't bad, i have to set my alarm to 5:30...
  •  

Tori

Ok... Ok, you win.

I relent.

My nips... well, they... OW! Even if I brush them with my arm.

What is the word? Ache? No. Hurt? No. They...

Grrrrr... There is a word to describe this.

•  

sam79

Quote from: Kaylee on November 28, 2013, 01:02:46 PM

Oh my, this!

Would never have thought that even water droplets can be so painful on my boobs.

One day they will settle :)
  •  

Ms Grace

I saw a sarcastic tweet, which I presume was aimed at guys with man boobs and who say things like they wish they had their own breasts so they could play with them... it went something like "you men with moobs who once wanted your own breasts to play with, how's that working out for you?" I thought it was rather amusing, pretty damned awesome would be my answer! Not that I ever wanted to play with mine.. ;)
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

Kaylee

Quote from: Ms Grace on December 12, 2013, 02:52:38 AM
I saw a sarcastic tweet, which I presume was aimed at guys with man boobs and who say things like they wish they had their own breasts so they could play with them... it went something like "you men with moobs who once wanted your own breasts to play with, how's that working out for you?" I thought it was rather amusing, pretty damned awesome would be my answer! Not that I ever wanted to play with mine.. ;)

Just a thought, at what point do moobs become considered as boobs?
  •  

Embrace

Might I add that if you're used to being able to squeeze out of a car door in a tight parking spot you may want to start reconsidering...

Of course I wouldn't trade it for anything!  :)
embrace
  •