Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Boobies!

Started by Thundra, July 04, 2007, 09:31:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

How big are your boobies ladies?

a budding star
15 (20%)
"A" work in progress
26 (34.7%)
"B"e a shame to cover 'em up
16 (21.3%)
"C"an you say nice!
12 (16%)
What "D"id you say your name was again?
3 (4%)
"E"asy to see you coming
0 (0%)
Sits "F"ar from the bar
0 (0%)
Did you need help out to your vehicle ma'am?
0 (0%)
It depends on my outfit?
3 (4%)

Total Members Voted: 43

Thundra

Well, seeing as y'all like to brag about your assets, here is your chance ladies.

It's anonymous, but don't mind if we drool at the results.
  •  

Buffy

Yeah... I am  C, in some Bras a D

C is fine though

Buffy
  •  

TheBattler

Anything here for us CDs?

Alice
  •  

Thundra

See if that works for you Miss Alice?
  •  

TheBattler

I need to change my vote now. I have nice little Budding breast (probably male ones) but my padded Bras give my a nice looking set.

Alice
  •  

MeganRose

I'm a B at the moment - no sign of them slowing down any time soon, though really I'm happy with where they are now  :).

Not that I'll be complaining too much if they end up a bit bigger, but I'm not going to be getting them surgically enhanced . No point when I already like them the way they are, right?

Megan
  •  

rhonda13000

#5, "D"

But clearly I will eventually have "DD" via growth [and I just stepped on my Cheerios   ::) :( :-\].
  •  

katia

curious, aren't cha?  B  they are perfect for my body frame though.  i'm almost petite. ;)  i was going to get a BA along with my GRS in august, yet i'm skeptical now...
  •  

Keira

The only thing that really annoys me is that one breast is a small C and the other one is large C (creeping closer and closer to D). When both will be the same (or close, hopefully), I'll have a fantastic cleavage even without squeezing them togethr. Right now, I've got to push them a bit together, with a bra, or a tank top, to get a very good cleavage because of the size discrepancy.
  •  

Sandy

I haven't grown beyond an "A" and probably won't grow any larger.  So I'll be getting a little help from Dr Z later this month.  I'll have to resign my position on the IBTC...

-Sandy(the breast fairy is your friend!)
Out of the darkness, into the light.
Following my bliss.
I am complete...
  •  

Thundra

Quotecurious, aren't cha?  B  they are perfect for my body frame though.  i'm almost petite.   i was going to get a BA along with my GRS in august, yet i'm skeptical now...

I'm a natural "B" too, and glad of it. I can make these babies disappear when I wanna.

Baby-grrrl, you are a lesbo fo sho. Don't go plastic. We hate that. Plastic is for hets.
Better small and real than large and hard. Scar tissue y'know?
  •  

ssindysmith

"B" 's fits me OK "C" 's in some bra's but mostly "B" 's
  •  

Fer

Large B, maybe small C ???
The laws of God, the laws of man, He may keep that will and can; Not I. Let God and man decree Laws for themselves and not for me; And if my ways are not as theirs Let them mind their own affairs. - A. E. Housman
  •  

DawnL

I'm an 'A' and quite content to go with what nature has given me.

Dawn
  •  

katia

Quote from: Thundra on July 05, 2007, 09:02:20 AM
Baby-grrrl, you are a lesbo fo sho. Don't go plastic. We hate that.

huh? yea, but i'm femme lesbo.  you will never see me riding a bike in any parade! :laugh:

•  

Yvonne

•  

HelenW

"A" as in Almost a boobie!

hugs & grins
Emelye
FKA: Emelye

Pronouns: she/her

My rarely updated blog: http://emelyes-kitchen.blogspot.com

Southwestern New York trans support: http://www.southerntiertrans.org/
  •  

Fae

I put A but they're probably closer to AA now...I'm hoping to get a full B cup and no bigger.

Posted on: July 06, 2007, 08:38:07 PM
Quote from: Emelye on July 06, 2007, 08:32:01 PM
"A" as in Almost a boobie!

hugs & grins
Emelye

*dies laughing* I love that Emelye  :laugh:
  •  

Thundra

QuoteQuote from: Thundra on July 05, 2007, 09:02:20 AM
QuoteBaby-grrrl, you are a lesbo fo sho. Don't go plastic. We hate that.

huh? yea, but i'm femme lesbo.  you will never see me riding a bike in any parade!

What!?  Not even in the bitch sit?  What kinda femme are you then?  LOL?
And what kinda world is it when the femme's refuse to ride behind a dyke?
What is the point of going on with life?  A dyke on a bike with out a femme riding bitch is like champagne with out the fizz!  Like Rice Krispies without the snap, crackle and pop!
  •  

Dorothy

•