Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

your favorite dress for now...lol

Started by Madison (kiara jamie), December 18, 2013, 05:28:32 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Madison (kiara jamie)

so i thought it would be fun to start a thread were we can show off our cute new outfits for those that aren't comfortable in public yet, i know when i get a new outfit i just want to show it off, it doesn't have to be a dress but something that you think makes you feel sexy, just please no lingerie shots, just what you would wear in public, like going on a date or to a club with friends

•  

Madison (kiara jamie)

•  

barbie

I purchased this in Seattle, and just wore it once there. I still keep it, but no chance to wear again. Maybe next summer!

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

Madison (kiara jamie)

that is such an adorable little summer dress, i want one lol

•  

barbie

For winter, I am considering wearing red tights with long boots very soon!

I am not quite sure how people will react. Too bold?

barbie~~
Just do it.
  •  

izzy

That polka dot dress is such a delicate dress. I think both of your  dresses are good but brazen to wear.
  •  

rinaballerina

Quote from: barbie on December 25, 2013, 04:55:34 PM
I am not quite sure how people will react. Too bold?

barbie~~

I say go for it! winter needs more color! plus if you wear black (like in the pic) or dark earthy colors your legs pop and look even more gorgeous.
"The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows..." — Audrey Hepburn
  •  

Lauren5

I need more dresses. My only one (in the avatar) is my favourite one.
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

Madison (kiara jamie)

Quote from: Willow on December 26, 2013, 01:54:36 AM
I need more dresses. My only one (in the avatar) is my favourite one.

trust me you will never have enough, i think i have close to 20 and i still feel like i have an empty closet, the worst part is when you need to have enough shoes to match your dresses

•  

rinaballerina

Quote from: kiaraja on December 26, 2013, 02:05:15 AM
trust me you will never have enough, i think i have close to 20 and i still feel like i have an empty closet, the worst part is when you need to have enough shoes to match your dresses
it really adds up too D;
but i love my shoes soo much.
"The beauty of a woman is not in the clothes she wears, the figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman is seen in her eyes, because that is the doorway to her heart, the place where love resides. True beauty in a woman is reflected in her soul. It's the caring that she lovingly gives, the passion that she shows..." — Audrey Hepburn
  •  

Lauren5

Quote from: kiaraja on December 26, 2013, 02:05:15 AMtrust me you will never have enough, i think i have close to 20 and i still feel like i have an empty closet, the worst part is when you need to have enough shoes to match your dresses
At least both my pairs of shoes match my dress.
*sigh* I'm so poor. Can't afford any more dresses. Or shoes. Or laser. Goanna have to hope my parents say yes when I ask them to spare me some cash for that.
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

•  

Madison (kiara jamie)

Quote from: Willow on December 26, 2013, 02:25:29 AM
At least both my pairs of shoes match my dress.
*sigh* I'm so poor. Can't afford any more dresses. Or shoes. Or laser. Goanna have to hope my parents say yes when I ask them to spare me some cash for that.

ya im not gonna lie, i have been blessed with a very high income, but it comes at the cost of having man arms and shoulders to do the work since it is very physical, im hoping this new oilfield business im starting pans out so that i can stop working physically for my money, but bah you don't want to hear about that, having the clothes is one thing, wearing them outside and all the time is another

•  

Lauren5

Quote from: kiaraja on December 26, 2013, 02:36:01 AMya im not gonna lie, i have been blessed with a very high income, but it comes at the cost of having man arms and shoulders to do the work since it is very physical, im hoping this new oilfield business im starting pans out so that i can stop working physically for my money, but bah you don't want to hear about that, having the clothes is one thing, wearing them outside and all the time is another
One of my only two worries of changing my school ID and going full time when I get back is my small wardrobe. Mom won't have to to take me out and buy any (female) clothes, not even for my birthday today.
I hate being broke and having a well off family who won't pay for anything.
I'll figure a way out. What other choice do I have?

In Michigan, though, it's not really dress weather. I need jeans and tops and sweatshirts and coats.
*beep*

•  

Madison (kiara jamie)

Quote from: Willow on December 26, 2013, 02:40:34 AM
One of my only two worries of changing my school ID and going full time when I get back is my small wardrobe. Mom won't have to to take me out and buy any (female) clothes, not even for my birthday today.
I'll figure a way out. What other choice do I have?

In Michigan, though, it's not really dress weather. I need jeans and tops and sweatshirts and coats.

ya get yourself a really nice pea coat for cold weather and a dark crop top jacket for reducing shoulder arms, i love my pea coat its so cute

•  

rinaballerina

Quote from: kiaraja on December 26, 2013, 02:36:01 AM
ya im not gonna lie, i have been blessed with a very high income, but it comes at the cost of having man arms and shoulders to do the work since it is very physical, im hoping this new oilfield business im starting pans out so that i can stop working physically for my money, but bah you don't want to hear about that, having the clothes is one thing, wearing them outside and all the time is another
I hate doing my job for that reason... So much lifting.
I used to have a desk job and it was amazing :'(

But yea I'm always on alert for sales for my size but it's a risky game that often ends in disappointment. Stuff sells out somewhat quickly in my size.
  •  

barbie

Quote from: Willow on December 26, 2013, 02:40:34 AM

A few months ago, my son wanted a new PC for his computer games. I purchased one for him at ca. US$500.

Last week, he asked Sony play station 4 at ca US$500. After several rounds of dealing, I decided to purchase it for him.

Then he said he really wants this one: http://www.amazon.com/Astell-Kern-Mastering-Quality-Portable/dp/B00D648BDA
The price tag here including a nice ear phone is ca. US$ 1,500. We are still arguing and dealing.

He got several laser treatments for his facial acne, costing ca. $500 per session.

For myself, I can not afford to purchase nice clothes. My clothes are < US$100, mostly < US$30.

barbie~~

Just do it.
  •