Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Yes my HRT journey just began

Started by Lara1969, December 22, 2013, 06:25:15 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Lara1969

Dear friends,

I am soooo happy! After starting with speech training and beard epilation I recently started with HRT. My doc presribed me Estrogen patches in a low doses. She did not wanted to prescribe me Progesterone in the beginning. And she do not want me to take any AA if avoidable.

For me the start of the HRT is the biggest step of my transition. I feel so euphoric about it. I also started the name change process here which is a minor step for me. What was your biggest step in your transition? HRT, FFS or going full time! I will go full time after having my FFS with Facial Team in March next year.

Have a wonderful x-mas time!

Lara
Happy girl from queer capital Berlin
  •  

Jamie D

Good for you!

Patches, injections, or pellets are the usual protocol for MtF or MtA transitioners over the age of 40.  Easier on the liver.  A more steady delivery of the hormone.
  •  

mrs izzy

Congrat on you starting your HRT. I hope it all works out and you do get some changes.

Hmmm. I think the biggest step for me was my last step, GCS. Everything before that was just smaller things that needed to be done.

Also i wish you speedy recovery on your FFS in the new year.
Izzy
Mrs. Izzy
Trans lifeline US 877-565-8860 CAD 877-330-6366 http://www.translifeline.org/
"Those who matter will never judge, this is my given path to walk in life and you have no right to judge"

I used to be grounded but now I can fly.
  •  

azukitea

congrats, look forward to your updates in future
  •