Main Menu

What comics are you currently reading?

Started by LJP, December 25, 2013, 07:34:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Belial

X% of male inside.
  •  

WildPollyAppeared

Recently I've been reading Ms. Marvel (my first marvel comic in a long time), also just finished Rat Queens cause I heard  a TV show based on it, was being made. Figured I should go full hipster and read it before then.
  •  

SarahMarie1987

Right now almost all the comics I am reading, save for Archie, are fronted by or have strong woman characters in them.

So like Batgirl, Wonder Woman, Saga, and Black Magick to name a few.
"I'm learning to be brave in my beautiful mistakes"- Pink
  •  

LJP

I've really enjoyed Aforce and gwenpool. Glad rat queens is catching on, it's a great book.
Be the change you wish to see in the world
  •  

LJP

Just finished first story arc of papergirls. Loved it, has a ensemble sci-fi 80s coming of age movie vibe. Image comes thru again.
  •  

chrissydr

Currently reading Lucifer and anything Harley Quinn related.... still not sure about the 52 stuff, but giving it the old college try
I dunno... I was normal, throughout my life, until I turned 4 and realised that I shouldn't be called a he.
  •  

LJP

Just got amazon shipment. Got giant days,lumberjanes,Jupiter's legacy,rat queens vol. 3,Gotham academy vol.2.
They were all good, but lumberjanes and Gotham academy were great. Hoping Gotham academy survives dc reboot.
  •  

SarahMarie1987

Gotham Academy is going to come back, but it won't be for a while. I think there is annual one coming out in August (?)

And LumberJanes and Gotham Academy are going to have a crossover mini series pretty soon.
  •  

LJP

Quote from: SarahMarie1987 on May 18, 2016, 11:20:58 AM
Gotham Academy is going to come back, but it won't be for a while. I think there is annual one coming out in August (?)

And LumberJanes and Gotham Academy are going to have a crossover mini series pretty soon.
[/quorte]

:) you just made my day x2 :)
  •  

LJP

Visited my lcs today. Picked up aforce,paper girls,ect. The one that surprised me was civil war 2. I can't remember the last big crossover I enjoyed. This one is looking promising.
  •  

WarGrowlmon1990

I found the Attack On Titan manga online. I've only read the first few chapters so far.
  •  

SarahMarie1987

Quote from: LJP on June 02, 2016, 05:56:11 PM
Visited my lcs today. Picked up aforce,paper girls,ect. The one that surprised me was civil war 2. I can't remember the last big crossover I enjoyed. This one is looking promising.

Neat!

My friend and I visited my LCS the other day. It was fun! He had read comics a while ago, stopped, and now is just getting back into them.
  •  

PollyQMcLovely

I'm reading Jason Aaron's Thor trade(hardback because they feel way better) collecting Thor (2014) #1-8 and Annual #1. This is the arc that introduces the female Thor after the original drops the hammer. I really like it. It's a fun, easy read with fantastic art.

I'm also reading Wonder Woman Rebirth Deluxe Edition Book 1 by Greg Rucka collecting Wonder Woman #1-14 and Wonder Woman Rebirth #1. I really wanted to get into this but it's just not doing it for me. I know a lot of people love it and I don't wanna discourage anyone from checking it out so I'll leave it at that.
  •  

Kylo

Need to read Watchmen again. That has to be my fave comic. It's heavy stuff though, have to be in the right mood.
"If the freedom of speech is taken away, then dumb and silent we may be led, like sheep to the slaughter."
  •