Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Profile Photo's

Started by Bottom Guy, January 08, 2014, 04:44:56 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bottom Guy

Sorry if I'm posting within the wrong area, However with the many questions and Answers that I see I just can not find the proper How can I post a profile photo to my user account...

So I'm now asking for your help can you please tell me in Detail how I am able to post a photo to my Profile?
also what are the rules for the photo(s) that are posted to the profile? 

Again sorry if this is placed within the wrong category but I really can not find the correct answer for this,   Thanks!   ???
  •  

~RoadToTrista~

Oh lets see. You hover over "Profile" at the top of the page and go to "Forum Profile". Then you should see the "browse" thingy so just click that and select your desired picture. Just don't put something gross or dirty and you'll be fine. I believe you can't use GIF's.

But you can't do any of that until you have a post count of 15, so you'll need to go without a picture till then. :3
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Summer

Hi was wondering how I can start a post of my own. I to want to put a pic for my avatar and I've heard I need to post 15+ . I can only seem to join in on topics already started please help girls :)
  •  

Ms Grace

Hi Summer, if you go to the main boards you should see a New Topic button, click it and away you go! :)
Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •