Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

have been too busy and so on

Started by Judiana, January 25, 2014, 06:35:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Judiana

Dear Sisters,

i apologize for my upmost lack of being active on this forum,

i'm just a newborn on this forum and i've posted a couple of answers and made a thread about my coming out...
i'm so busy right now with my gender therapy and just life i'm barely on fora to read an write about stuff.. i'm doing fairly ok.. and the reason i'm posting here is this, i never ever will be a woman, i feel like one and dress like one but i never ever gonna look like a real woman... so i gave up my tought about transitioning in the "normal" way and stick to the way i'm feeling and expressing.

i gave up the tought about me being a passable woman because i'm not... also this decicion was accomplished by the fact i ran into a lady at the gender therapy clinic who was upmost gorgeous !... and i'm not... so i've trown out the wish to be pretty.. and stick to my life how i cant get the best out of it...

i hope that everyone with the same feelings and so on can manage them just as i'm trying... and trying hard.... sure i shall fail lots of times but to give up toughts wishes who arent possible makes my life easier and i've got room to focus on other stuff....

so thats the way i'm going right now....

thanks !

Judiana
  •  

gennee

Judiana, a lot of women don't pass and yet they do transition. I would 't call myself a beauty; I work to make myself presentable. I haven't transitioned and I feel like I'm a woman nevertheless. Whenever you get more free reassess your thoughts and feelings. Passing isn 't the only aspect of your life,it's whether or not you feel comfortable in your own skin.

:)
Be who you are.
Make a difference by being a difference.   :)

Blog: www.difecta.blogspot.com
  •  

Jessica Merriman

80 % or so of passing is not looks, but attitude, confidence and how you carry yourself. I believe in my soul I am a woman and it shows on the outside so people do not question it. Look at my avatar, that is me and by looks I don't pass. Can you believe I have not been questioned once about my gender by the public yet and I have been Full Time now for 14 days. Worrying about passing while out in the public WILL get you read. It is because people that worry about passing seem nervous, unnatural and jittery instead of lowing smoothly like you have done it your whole life. This is my experience of course, others may disagree. :)
  •  

Judiana

funny thing is, my gender therapist called my upmost confident almost ready for war type confident... its only between my ears i think...

is there a place where i can show myself in a picture safely???

•  

DriftingCrow

Quote from: Judiana on January 27, 2014, 02:43:01 AM
is there a place where i can show myself in a picture safely???

Anywhere you post in the public forums is accessible to anyone else with an internet connection.

However, if you want, post pictures away, every member should be respectful.
ਮਨਿ ਜੀਤੈ ਜਗੁ ਜੀਤੁ
  •  

Judiana

i have to have some "balls"  to do that :P

let me think that over is that ok?
  •  

Judiana

sorry i dont have the guts to post my pics because i'm ugly...
  •