Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Welcome Back Susan!

Started by Jamie Lauren, May 23, 2005, 02:24:44 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jamie Lauren

Like a beautiful firebird, once again our beloved home here at Susan's has arisen from the ashes of someone's bigotry of destruction, and grown even more beautiful and secure. I know for many of us life isn't always pleasant and having a safe haven where we can sit and chat and mingle helps us make it through another, otherwise bad day.

Susan's Place is the longest running board of its type. My fondest best wishes to you Susan. You've created a presence and standard on the web that many transgender boards over the years have tried to emmulate, but few have been able to match.

{{{Hugs}}}
  •  

Aurora

Just haveing this place of refuge has made such a positve in my life.
Thank you Susan for making such a wonderful place, and having the strength to keep it going.
  •  

kitten

YAY!

Kitten dances foolishly around the forum wasting bandwidth and showering rose petals about
:icon_dance:

*Edited for the sake of Susan's Eyes :P
  •  

Debtv

I too want to welcome susans forums back! I missed it badly too!
  •  

4years

*cheers*

A pity past conversations have gone.

Very large THANK YOU Susan and staff!
  •  

Svetlana

welcome back to susan and the susan's boards.  this has always been a very cool place and i'm sure it will continue thuswards.

congratulations also to susan for getting the boards back up so quickly! :) luv from lana.
  •  

MaryEllen

When I heard the forums were down, I was afraid it would be weeks or even months before it would be back online. Thank you so much, Susan, for getting things back to normal so quickly.

{{{Hugs}}}

MaryEllen  :)
Live for today. Tomorrow is not promised
  •  

stephanie_craxford

Hello everyone.

I've been away for a while, can someone bring me up-to-date on what happened to Susan's Place, and the new look.

Chat later.
  •  

Svetlana

stephanie... look under the "hate" board for an explanation.  i think there's only the one topic in there at the moment.
  •  

beth_finallyme

Thank you so very much Susan for bringing the forum back online so quickly. I seemed lost without it, i was clicking Susans in my favorites many times each day from habit and then feeling a loss when it wasn't there.

beth
  •  

michelle

Welcome back Susan.

You give me a chance to think deeply about life,  share life's experiences with others, and develop my feminine ego these last four years.     I also thank you for my family life.

Michelle
Be true to yourself.  The future will reveal itself in its own due time.    Find the calm at the heart of the storm.    I own my womanhood.

I am a 69-year-old transsexual school teacher grandma & lady.   Ethnically I am half Irish  and half Scandinavian.   I can be a real bitch or quite loving and caring.  I have never taken any hormones or had surgery, I am out 24/7/365.
  •  

Nyssa

bounce bounce

thank you Susan

Nyssa
  •  

Svetlana

;D :D lol@nyssa, bouncing a topic from the bottom of the board to the top of the board (despite that pesky little technicality that they are both the same position!).
  •  

Celia

Wb, Susan.  It's nice to see the forums back up so quickly after the recent unfortunate events. :)

Yours,
Celia
Only the young die young.
  •  

Louise

Thanks, Susan, for getting the forums back up and running so quickly.  The new forum software seems to be easy enough to use.  It will only take me a year or two to figure out the gadgets.
  •