Susan's Place Logo

News:

According to Google Analytics 25,259,719 users made visits accounting for 140,758,117 Pageviews since December 2006

Main Menu

What Made You Happy Today? 5.0

Started by FrancisAnn, March 20, 2014, 10:19:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

FrancisAnn

Started a new diet, Whole Body Transformation daily drink, sure hope it works because it tasted terrible even with chocolate flavoring.

Guess happy, we'll see in 30 days or 90 days.
mtF, mid 50's, always a girl since childhood, HRT (Spiro, E & Fin.) since 8-13. Hormone levels are t at 12 & estrogen at 186. Face lift & eye lid surgery in 2014. Abdominoplasty/tummy tuck & some facial surgery May, 2015. Life is good for me. Love long nails & handsome men! Hopeful for my GRS & a nice normal depth vagina maybe by late summer. 5' 8", 180 pounds, 14 dress size, size 9.5 shoes. I'm kind of an elegant woman & like everything pink, nice & neet. Love my nails & classic Revlon Red. Moving back to Florida, so excited but so much work moving
  •  

HRT on and off since January 20, 2014
Diagnosed with GD: March 2018

https://www.youtube.com/user/930310
  •  

RobinGee

Realizing that I'm not TS at all but in fact gender fluid
  •  

Ms Grace

Grace
----------------------------------------------
Transition 1.0 (Julie): HRT 1989-91
Self-denial: 1991-2013
Transition 2.0 (Grace): HRT June 24 2013
Full-time: March 24, 2014 :D
  •  

FalseHybridPrincess

Quote from: RobinTheAmazon on March 20, 2014, 01:55:18 PM
Realizing that I'm not TS at all but in fact gender fluid

Thats nice :)
Are you going to transition?

btw Getting gendered female like 3 times today made me happy , and I wasnt even trying , maybe I should try...lol
http://falsehybridprincess.tumblr.com/
Follow me and I ll do your dishes.

Also lets be friends on fb :D
  •  

Emily.T

Quote from: Shantel on March 20, 2014, 09:30:00 AM
Too pretty to eat Emily, didn't know you were so artsy!

Thanks Shantel I do love to bake and be creative with the decorations, I used to draw and paint when I was younger but stopped because of bad childhood memories associated with it.
  •  

NathanExplosion

Feeling a lot better today - finally HUNGRY for the first time in four days! Think we're going to try sushi... it's got rice, and rice is part of the BRAT diet... ;)
  •  

Jill F

A tall guy in an elevator tried to chat me up and complimented my cute skirt.
  •  

RobinGee

I have to post a longer version but basically I had my foot out the door leaving my wife because she was against me taking hormones when a bolt of lightning hit my brain and things crystallized.  No I like too much about being a man to transition, but so much of me is female that I can't ignore it
  •  

Shantel

Quote from: Emily.T on March 20, 2014, 03:40:22 PM
Thanks Shantel I do love to bake and be creative with the decorations, I used to draw and paint when I was younger but stopped because of bad childhood memories associated with it.

Talking about bad childhood memories I ate two jars of that white paste in kindergarten, thought it was pretty delicious at the time but discovered later that it's made of livestock horns and hooves, it probably had some bearing on why I flunked 3rd grade aside from being dyslexic, I wasn't a very bright child!  ;D
  •  

V M

The main things to remember in life are Love, Kindness, Understanding and Respect - Always make forward progress

Superficial fanny kissing friends are a dime a dozen, a TRUE FRIEND however is PRICELESS

- V M
  •  

Edge

I walked for two hours this evening.
  •  

MadeleineG

•  

Emily.T

Quote from: Shantel on March 20, 2014, 05:08:30 PM
Talking about bad childhood memories I ate two jars of that white paste in kindergarten, thought it was pretty delicious at the time but discovered later that it's made of livestock horns and hooves, it probably had some bearing on why I flunked 3rd grade aside from being dyslexic, I wasn't a very bright child!  ;D

I'm sure that eating the paste wouldn't have had any bearing on your education.
  •  

MadeleineG

eating the paste = drinking the kool-aid
  •  

Sydney_NYC

I was leaving my electrolysis appointment and my face was a little red and no makeup. On the elevator ride down a man got on the elevator. When we reached the ground floor he told me ladies first. Made my day, and that is something I'm going to have to get used to, but I certainly don't mind :)
Sydney

Born - 1970
Came Out To Self/Wife - Sept-21-2013
Started therapy - Oct-15-2013
Laser and Electrolysis - Oct-24-2013
HRT - Dec-12-2013
Full time - Mar-15-2014
Name change  - June-23-2014
GCS - Nov-2-2017 (Dr Rachel Bluebond-Langner)

•  

Bombadil

Quote from: Shantel on March 20, 2014, 05:08:30 PM

hmm... I'm thinking we have a lot in common shantel. Although it was playdough that I really liked to eat. And I just liked chewing on the crunchy bits of elmer glue. heh. I was a weird kid.

What made me happy today. I had a nice walk with my dog and his new girlfriend. Just a tiny bit of snow on the ground but the sun came out for the first day of spring.

•  

Lauren5

A friend of mine is going to ask her friend if she can get me some of her old tops, and is also going to check and see if a shoe store nearby her apartment that is going out of business still has size 12.
Hey, you've reached Lauren's signature! If you have any questions, want to talk, or just need a shoulder to cry on, leave me a message, and I'll get back to you.
*beep*

Full time: 12/12/13
Started hormones: 26/3/14
FFS: No clue, winter/spring 2014/15 maybe?
SRS: winter/spring 2014/15?
  •  

Jenny07

Two words

Grace. :)

Bother that's only one.
Oh well, perhaps I will get it right next time.

The weekends here and I can relax after another busy week. :-\
So long and thanks for all the fish
  •  

Cindy

I'm riding a bike! Inspired by someone here.

Mmmm what brand you may ask?
  •