Susan's Place Logo

News:

Visit our Discord server  and Wiki

Main Menu

Last Person To Post Wins, 8.0

Started by Colleen♡Callie, March 31, 2014, 06:50:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Colleen♡Callie

"Tell my tale to those who ask.  Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.  The rest is silence." - Dinobot

•  

immortal gypsy

I'm going to try and keep quiet this time round see you all if and when another version comes around
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

Si vis bellum, parra pacem
  •  

Emo

•  

SarahM777

Answers are easy. It's asking the right questions which is hard.

Be positive in the fact that there is always one person in a worse situation then you.

The Fourth Doctor
  •  

Sheala

---Content is not being happy with what you want, but being happy with what you have.---

---2014, New Year, New Me---

---screw being the black sheep, be the rainbow sheep its more fun---

•  

King Malachite

Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

Sheala

---Content is not being happy with what you want, but being happy with what you have.---

•  

Colleen♡Callie

Fun Fact:

Andromeda, our sister galaxy appears 6 times larger than our moon in our night sky.  Or rather it would appear so if it were brighter.  Instead of being able to see the whole galaxy in our night sky, we can only see the brightest part of it's core, which appears star sized for us. 

Were it to be bright enough for us to see the whole galaxy, it would look like this for us compared to our moon.

"Tell my tale to those who ask.  Tell it truly; the ill deeds along with the good, and let me be judged accordingly.  The rest is silence." - Dinobot

•  

Sheala

•  

SarahM777

Be positive in the fact that there is always one person in a worse situation then you.

The Fourth Doctor
  •  

Emo

Quote from: Colleen♡Callie on April 01, 2014, 12:48:03 AM
Fun Fact:

Andromeda, our sister galaxy appears 6 times larger than our moon in our night sky.  Or rather it would appear so if it were brighter.  Instead of being able to see the whole galaxy in our night sky, we can only see the brightest part of it's core, which appears star sized for us. 

Were it to be bright enough for us to see the whole galaxy, it would look like this for us compared to our moon.

Thats so cool.
  •  

King Malachite

Feel the need to ask me something or just want to check out my blog?  Then click below:

http://www.susans.org/forums/index.php/topic,135882.0.html

"Sometimes you have to go through outer hell to get to inner heaven."

"Anomalies can make the best revolutionaries."
  •  

SarahM777

Which type of cat are you looking for (Although this might help)  :P

The Fourth Doctor
  •  

CindyCD

It's black and white and furry, though yours could clear the heap and flush some mousies for it :icon_biggrin:
  •  

Colleen♡Callie

•  

Brenda Hailey

Found the cat ;D
but why on earth would a cat find a pile of electric motors a good place to be?
  •  

CindyCD

Maybe it needed a Cat-a-lytic converter :rolleyes:

May the groaning start now... :icon_biggrin:
  •  

SarahM777

The Fourth Doctor
  •  

immortal gypsy

Quote from: Gloria smiles on April 01, 2014, 11:28:43 AM
Maybe it needed a Cat-a-lytic converter :rolleyes:

May the groaning start now... :icon_biggrin:

I found it funny bravo  :D
Do not fear those who have nothing left to lose, fear those who are prepared to lose it all

Si vis bellum, parra pacem
  •