Susan's Place Logo

News:

Based on internal web log processing I show 3,417,511 Users made 5,324,115 Visits Accounting for 199,729,420 pageviews and 8.954.49 TB of data transfer for 2017, all on a little over $2,000 per month.

Help support this website by Donating or Subscribing! (Updated)

Main Menu

Posting photos and selfies on the Internet ((Trigger))

Started by Shantel, August 28, 2014, 12:40:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kelly_aus

It's not a severed penis - it's actually a phallo graft that hasn't been sown on. Note the sutures around the glans.
  •  

Sammy

Quote from: kelly_aus on August 28, 2014, 04:06:37 PM
It's not a severed penis - it's actually a phallo graft that hasn't been sown on. Note the sutures around the glans.

Ahhhh! I am not the only seeing this :) :) :)
  •  

Susan

Quote from: Shantel on August 28, 2014, 12:40:08 PM
Heading to Susan's today I clicked on this Internet site and wonder if these friends knew that their images are plastered all over the web. As you scroll down you will see a lot of familiar faces of people we all know, maybe even yourself. This is one of the things that makes me circumspect about posting a really clear photo of my own self. Just thought I'd bring to everyone's attention as some may want to remain private and out of the transgender limelight..

http://www.bing.com/images/search?q=susan's+transgender+place&qs=AS&sk=&FORM=QBIR&pq=susan's%20trans&sc=5-13&sp=1&qs=AS&sk=

We can't prevent search engines from indexing publicly accessible images including profile photos and pictures posted in threads. Pictures are included in TOS 6.

Quote6. You should not give out personal information which may lead to your being identified, or contacted in person, by email or other means. If you chose to do so, then you also accept all accompanying risks. Aliases and the use of alternate email addresses are strongly encouraged.
Susan Larson
Founder
Susan's Place Transgender Resources

Help support this website and our community by Donating or Subscribing!
  •